The term "redpill" and the whole philosophy behind it was inspired by a movie made by two tranny siblings

>The term "redpill" and the whole philosophy behind it was inspired by a movie made by two tranny siblings

Is the whole redpill movement a big joke?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PqxnjMuAn-o
lecter.org/forum/showthread.php?t=248
youtube.com/watch?v=WPtuWnsftlc
youtube.com/watch?v=cHZl2naX1Xk
youtube.com/watch?v=nWfh0OuTKKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. Yes it is.

based girlthings

within the darkness , is the light
within the light, is the darkness

just because you're retarded deosn't mean you can't have a moment of lucidity
just because you're mentally ill now doesn't mean you always were

A broken clock is right twice a day

trans people are usually smarter than cis people because it makes you more introspective.

Maybe they were driven to it after dropping those chemical mindbombs on the public.

The first movie, anyway.

Wrong. The redpill comes from total recall.

They were normal when the movie came out idiot

>redpill comes from total recall.

There was no bluepill/redpill dichotomy present in Total Recall.

They didn't invent the concept of choice, nor the platos cave analogy they just made it easy to convey.

I know this is an old shitty slide thread but why does it bother people that nazis appropriated the best thing a set of kike trannys ever did?

It's often very difficult to differentiate between someone with Schizophrenia and a Genius. Both can be exceedingly creative, but generally speaking a Genius isn't riddled with personal issues and are as a result orderly functioning as well as being talented, whereas someone with Schizophrenia is all of those things but it takes a toll on the human mind causing confusion and identity crisis, often culminating in paranoia, delusions, hallucinations and disorganized thought. Most people considered "geniuses" were probably actually just schizophrenic.

I, based on the evidence, also believe that most transsexuals actually have a type of schizoaffective disorder (symptoms are a mood disorder like bipolar or depression alongside regular symptoms of schizophrenia like hullucinations, delusions, disorganized thoughts and negative symptoms culminating in unusual behaviour. Trannies generally speaking have all of these except hallucinations and it is the reason why transsexuals have such massive suicide rates irregardless of social pressures).

Your moms a joke

Yes. The only redpill worth knowing is that 98% of the users on Sup Forums would fuck a man dressed as a woman. This board is nothing more then a meeting ground for betas to pat each other on the back while believing there is going to be a brighter tomorrow. If anything its only going to get worse. A good 50% of the posters here will probably commit suicide in my lifetime.

> this argument

Lol come on guys

Ps. Let’s not act like trannies and dykes are stupid. Mentally ill, sure, but they have a fairly decent grasp on concepts such as this usually.

smith is the one, lana knows strange shit, I vote chaos

Yeah not exactly. Larry was always into BDSM and feminization.

Isn't everyone?

>super woke rainbow trannys
man I tought I already saw anything.

Has the matrix series even made it to your country yet xena?

>implying they werent punished for awakening so many people.

both were straight normal guys at the time of the first film.

They wanted Switch to be a man in the real world and a woman in the Matrix. That's why she was called Switch.
The producers thought that was fucking retarded and didn't let them do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=PqxnjMuAn-o

they stole the script from her

good point

Honestly, the joke is on Sup Forums. The Wachowski sisters get to chuckle endlessly about all the little neo-nazi virgins using their language. I bet they sometimes masturbate to the idea.

Wrong, matrix philosophy is Gnosticism. Do any of you people even read? The Matrix is basic level philosophy that doesn't bring anything new to the table except new names for old concepts.
The world exists in you mind? Solipsism
The machins that enslave humanity? Archons.
Taking the red pill? Gnosis or Illumination.
The matrix? Demiurge.

And I'm not even a Gnostic.

>Could the co-creator of The Matrix real life truly be stranger than fiction?

One night in January 2001, Larry Wachowski, co-director of the blockbuster Matrix movies, walked into a dark club in West Hollywood, where the rules of identity easily blurred, just like in his films. The Dungeon served the devoted BDSM — bondage, discipline, sadism and masochism — community in Los Angeles. It was a place where power dynamics between two different types of people were regularly played out: eager submissives, or slaves, and the dominatrixes who, for an hour or for a night, took complete charge of their minds and bodies, using ropes, whips, chains, knives and needles. Wachowski fell into the former category. And, friends say, he liked engaging in his pastime while dressed like a woman.

lecter.org/forum/showthread.php?t=248

it's actually a pretty interesting read

>he thinks the term redpill originated in The Matrix
Nah, the future trannies just ripped off a superior film that came out a decade earlier.

There doesn't have to be a dichotomy. The red pill is a metaphor for awakening/enlightenment. This concept was present in TR.

The blue pill was merely added in Matrix to make it more obvious to plebs.

It's like you people think movies exist in a vacuum and without influence from philosophy, religion, occultism, and science.

>Taking the red pill? Gnosis or Illumination.
What? Redpill doesn't represent that.
Nobody gets "enlightened" and the outside world is actually in the matrix itself because everything in the movies has happened 6 times before already.

The only one who MAY have gotten "enlightened" in some way was Agent Smith via his own nihilism and over-stepping hatred of humanity. Not to mention he became his own being within the matrix, able to do whatever he wishes even though he's supposed to be just another set of code/extension of the will of the machines.

Also wasn't it in the 2nd or 3rd film where Smith managed to "hack"/possess someone from the resistance(Not Cypher) who wasn't inside the matrix at the time?

all of fourchan culture is a joke

Everything is a joke, desu

I would let the wachowski on the right, chowski down on my jizz if you know what I mean

None of you fags even realize that Hobbes came up with this idea.

t. Armchair intellectual

"Taking the red pill" is Gnosis.
From Wikipedia, the ultimate source of truth:
The 1999 film The Matrix, created and directed by The Wachowskis, makes references to historical myths and philosophy, including gnosticism, existentialism, and nihilism.[1][2] The film's premise resembles Plato's Allegory of the Cave,[3][4] Zhuangzi's "Zhuangzi dreamed he was a butterfly", René Descartes's skepticism[5][6] and evil demon, Kant's reflections on the Phenomenon versus the Ding an sich, Robert Nozick's "experience machine",[7] the concept of a simulated reality and the brain in a vat thought experiment

Well where is it? If you can't point it out in a mass production scenario it probably didn't become popular until movies.

>Total recall
That's where the pill concept came from, what it represents was from Alice in Wonderland

Not that story of the story pedo again.

The Wizard of Oz is the Red Pill. She starts her journey in a hypnosis spiral and walks outwards. She has her dog as intuition. She gets a brain, a heart and guts. And then she learns that nobody else will fix things for her and that she has to do it herself.

Nebadchanezzar. Shit was subverted.
They paid the price.

well luckily for me I dont use the term "redpilled". All of this internet lingo is as cancerous and detrimental as nigger speak

see

Redpill doesn't represent Gnosis it represents rebellion or pseudo intellectualism.

IMO Smith is the one who somewhat fits the description.

Neo is just Anti-Smith hence why his name is backwards (The) One = Smith, Neo = Not The

All the humans in the movies who died in some way didn't die in their pods and just relive everything over and over hence why at the end of the 3rd film Morph was like "is this a dream"?

Lucas is far more complicated than what the audience gives him credit for.

The Prequels explore Lucas' marriage/relationship to Marcia, and how the divorce affected Lucas films, Marcia got 1/2 of everything in the split and destroyed Lucas' vision for Skywalker Range and the future of independent film making. It was the divorce that Lucas cites as the reason for turning into Darth Vader. The love story arc is Lucas' relationship with Marcia (Wife), where Lucas is Anakin and Marcia is Padme, this eventually ends in a split between the two(messy divorce), and Lucas himself turns into Darth Vader.

Star Wars itself was a platform for the career of Harrison Ford. Han Solo's character is based upon Lucas also, Solo is actually a representation of the origins of NASCAR drivers, who were originally smugglers who tuned their cars to go faster than what the law could.
Han's character in Star Wars is a continuation of Lucas' previous film American Graffiti, which also stars Harrison Ford as a street racer from the 50s. Han Solo is a smuggler/racer who's always fine tuning his vehicle/spaceship in Star Wars.

> History article on NASCAR's origins in the Prohibition era
> www.history.com/news/how-prohibition-gave-birth-to-nascar

Lucas himself was a racing car enthusiast and was potentially going to become a racer, but on June 12, 1962, then 17-year-old George Lucas was in a serious car crash which he said was as a miracle that he survived, Lucas would go on to explore this aspect of his life in the 1973 film American Graffiti. Lucas spent a lot of time working in a Mechanic's, this is how he got into filming in the first place. It is the basis for the Pod Racing theme in the Phantom Menace, it is George who is the child entering into the world of filmaking. The Le Mans time/short is also the basis of THX
> youtube.com/watch?v=WPtuWnsftlc

LUCAS = LUC
AS = ANAKIN SKYWALKER

So what do you think it means when someone says they are "red pilled"?
They are not talking about the minutia of the movie and Agent Smith, they are talking about the broad concept, which is essentially Gnosis or Illumination. It means "I can see the truth of the matter and separate it from the false".

what both of them went that way ?????

Surrounded by the flow of degeneracy, some people simply don't have the willpower to fend it off and simply embrace it

trannies are inherently attention whoring genderlarpers. the only thing introverted is their genitals.

>meme flag
>retarded argument

Hillary lost, get over it

Gnosis is rebellion against the demiurge.
Finding the Divine Spark that illuminates Sophia and therefore a release from the bounds of material reality as controlled by the demiurge.

>"I can see the truth of the matter and separate it from the false"
That's just it, it's an extremity, if I am correct you're not supposed live in blissful ignorance or rattle your cage like a chimpanzee nigger.

The redpill exists for the anarchistic/animalistic spirit of humanity, those who can't "hold on" to their lives in the fake world(Neo having a shitty job forcing him to become a cyber criminal, Kid who killed himself in Highschool(Animatrix) for not fitting in etc). Let's put ourselves in their shoes for a moment and you'll realize that it's just like Sup Forums. We all brag about how we're enlightened on political climates or where civilization is going yet some of us can't hold a job, others have problems in their lives, third don't have any problem but look for them, fourth just mob mentality away and so forth. But what does it all have in common? The yearning for a "change"/"truth, which is readily available and provided by the Matrix itself in the shape of the "real world" or the superpowers within the fake one.

Bluepill is just the submissive masses who get hurt but don't react/care or able to or the ultra rich who are placated at every point in their life.

The true pill is the white pill because it's those same two pills without the paint job.

Heh, nice theory but even if true it makes him like Andy Kaufman where making entertainment for an audience of: yourself ends in tears.

Reading into that divorce though, wow, that woman and our ridiculous divorce laws are actually responsible for ruining Star Wars...before that divorce he was still making good movies.

redpills are blowing their brains out across America right now

What is this reddit drivel?

My original point in my first post was that the ideas in these movies are old and it brings very little if anything new to the table except packaging.

>Finding the Divine Spark that illuminates Sophia and therefore a release from the bounds of material reality as controlled by the demiurge.
Well that's exactly what Smith did, he became self aware, did whatever he wants BOTH in the Real and Fake world AND made Neo what he is because Neo is just his human-like mirror image.

The only reason why the bullshit prophecy is happening in the movie is exactly because the Matrix is trying to "contain" Smith by making a duplicate of him it can control. and that's ironically Neo, who isn't even a machine unlike Smith.

You know why's that? Because only the architect can legit have the power to destroy the Matrix. Who is the Architect related to? Smith.
What can Smith do? Replicate himself over other programs or control them. like a virus, or a mental illness.

if you re-watch this part
youtube.com/watch?v=cHZl2naX1Xk

you might realize that the "problem" within the Architect's calculations is not humanity itself but the Matrix itself, it's the Matrix's fault, it's the Matrix's broken will, always.

That's what the "resets" are for. To stop it from killing itself and perpetuating an endless cycle of sorts. Oh and it also for a short time gets to live in peace with humanity until another Smith comes to be, and another gang finds a random nobody and makes an anti-messiah out of him.

Adam and Eve? The forbidden fruit? Apple? Red? Yes?

of course

And Pepe was created by a liberal college student as a pot smoking frog

Right, I am not a Gnostic myself and I dislike the term redpill because, in my personal opinion, it is damaging to the pursuit of knowledge and personal growth. I could explain this, but that's a different conversation. We're talking about its use in pop culture, the most obvious and agreed upon definition of it.

I think most of what you said is interesting and I like it, but my point is that the ideas behind it are not new, which is what the OP claimed. Whether, outside of the context of just the first film, the concepts are this or that philosophy is important, but not to the original point.

huh, how did I miss that? I guess meme really do transcend space-time.

Kubrick was killed for making eyes wide shut. Those two were Xer'ed for making the matrix.

I agree with you completely because I think the same way. I just wanted an excuse to sperg out and do some critical over-thinking.

Have a red pill son

I think is a great post and I'll have to take some time to think about this.
I'm out though, I have work to do, thanks for the fun

Based matrix trannies turned themselves into freaks to teach us importance of judging ideas on their merits independent of who proposed it. Sure they could have just said as much this way really delivers the message in a memorable way

Actually, the red pill term was made by two incredibly smart brothers who were killed and replaced with trannies.

If you remember, Arnie is offered the red pill as a chance to return to his normal life. He refuses it and spits it out after killing the guy who offered it to him.

The red pill is really the blue pill?

wow how come Sup Forums are supporting those transgender people I though they're all nazis who want to holocaust women???????????????

Matrix was overrated anyway

No. First off, the "redpill" is an idea/concept predating the tranny brothers. They merely, like the Jews that came before them, stolen and renames/branded it for their own purposes. In this case, as a plot device in their movies.

No,no. Those two got ultra'd because of the dischord they sew with that term.

Neat.

The original redpill.

>made up by tranny sibglings
they stole the script from Sophia Stewart, a redpilled black lady

youtube.com/watch?v=nWfh0OuTKKE
There is a redpill-bluepill dichotomy. The redpill is the act of taking the pill and the bluepill is NOT taking the pill. The MC's redpilled state enabled him to discern (if this is all a "dream", then why is this man afraid and sweating when I point a gun at him?) and act (reject the pill, by killing them) against the blackpilling that is his "wife" and that pill man telling him to take the pill. The redpill-bluepill dichotomy can appear in many ways.

>The redpill is the act of taking the pill and the bluepill is NOT taking the pill.
I mean redpill is NOT taking the pill and bluepill is taking the pill. Sorry, was cutting and pasting.

if that were true why do they still chose to be trans?

checkmate Bruce Jenner

WE WUZ SCI-FI WRITERS NA SHEEEIIT

Redpill is the single cringiest phrase to come into popular lexicon. Precisely for the fact that it hearkens to a Jewish Hollywood blockbuster made by trannies which preaches leftist Utopianism. The phrase itself has dumbed our language down to meme speak. The allegory is so banal I can’t take anyone seriously who actually uses the term.

God, the cringe

i read some study that says that writer are 10x more susceptible of being bipolar or Schizophrenick i dont reacall well and poet 50x

I said the forbidden fruit. Dunno what the fuck that is.

they also wrote a character who has taken the red pill and wishes he had taken the blue pill

also, redpill came from total recall

I'd fuck bea Smith if that's what you mean.

they were cis white at the time

a broken clock is wrong 99.98% of the day
fixed that for you

The Matrix is just a rip-off of Grant Morrisons The Invisibles comic book.

they weren't trannies when they made the movies
after they made them the government injected them with an aids syringe and turned them into trannies for telling the truth about humanity in their films
thats why you gotta be careful with your redpills brotha
stay woke

Aren't they jewish?

That is what the kike will do to you if you continue to fight for your future.

The whole concept was stolen from plato, these degenerates just modernized it

I think a better term would be "putting on shades"
They Live is the real redpill movie.

My favorite part of the movie is when morpheus tells neo that not one Jew died in a gas chamber.

are you sure fag ?

They Live is essentially the same concept and predates both The Matrix and Total Recall.