youtu.be/-xI-FOzxK2k

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/news/releases/ice-removes-ms-13-member-wanted-murder-el-salvador
uscis.gov/e-verify/what-e-verify/how-e-verify-works
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

What the fuck does Chicago have to do with anything? Ciudad Juarez has a population of 1.3 million, Mexico City has a population of 8.8 million, see the difference?

>t. Salty gringo.

>f he wasn't, you wouldn't be here so desperate screeching about it
lmao, I'm not desperate about anything.

Source?

Yes they are.

I miss so much when I don't come here in the evening

Do you think Trump supporters are more or less inntelligent thann the average? Personaly, I think "no"

Joe! in twenty minutes!

so the lazy beaner meme is true?

So I was looking at the Democratic party's new district map for Pennsylvania and comparing it to county results.

Looks like now 8 districts are designed to be Democrat-leaning, with the Republicans gerrymandered into the other 8. The 18th district, which is actually District 10, appears to have been drawn to include the liberal-leaning towns of Carlisle and York and while not Democrat-leaning it appears they were trying to make it as pro-Democrat as possible to have a chance of taking it.

Also Jewishly they redrew the district encompassing Bucks county so that the previous district- which included conservative parts of Montgomery County- now includes liberal parts of Montgomery County instead to give the appearance that it is barely changed while giving themselves a Democrat-leaning district from a conservative leaning one

>FDR wuz bad because muh free markets

In 50 years people like you will bitch that Trump refused to sign the TPP

Unfortunately, laziness is on our genes. I'll give you gringos that.

As with all things the primary benefit of non-whites isn't that they work hard but that they work cheap, the same with outsourcing- China's products are shit but they're cheap.

CHEAP

>Trump supporters
They're called Americans. 100% of the opposition is refugees - shalom/salam sandniggers, wetbacks, and catholics.

>TIL a place with over one million people is just a tiny little village
see how that works? Your point is so fucking retarded. Do you know how fucking retarded you are? Have you lost you handler or something? Is mexican education really that fucking bad?

>Muslims are allowed to pray in cathedrals that were Mosques 1000 years ago
>Christians aren't allowed to pray in the Hagia Sophia and Erdogan wants to make it a mosque again

Spain is cucked

I think that they're more handsome than the average

>Just because northern cities are fucked all of Mexico must be the same.
>TIL a place with over one million people is just a tiny little village
It is a little village compared to Mexico City.

ā€œ[A]fter the deadly shooting in Las Vegas, I directed the attorney general to clarify whether certain bump stock devices, like the one used in Las Vegas, are illegal under current law. That process began in December. And just a few moments ago, I signed a memorandum directing the attorney general to propose regulations to ban all devices that turn legal weapons into machine guns. I expect that these critical regulations will be finalized, Jeff, very soon.ā€

Why does Trump not have a pet?

MEMORANDUM FOR THE ATTORNEY GENERAL

SUBJECT: Application of the Definition of Machinegun to "Bump Fire" Stocks and Other Similar Devices

>After the deadly mass murder in Las Vegas, Nevada, on October 1, 2017, I asked my Administration to fully review how the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives regulates bump fire stocks and similar devices.

>Although the Obama Administration repeatedly concluded that particular bump stock type devices were lawful to purchase and possess, I sought further clarification of the law restricting fully automatic machineguns.

>Accordingly, following established legal protocols, the Department of Justice started the process of promulgating a Federal regulation interpreting the definition of "machinegun" under Federal law to clarify whether certain bump stock type devices should be illegal. The Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking was published in the "Federal Register" on December 26, 2017. Public comment concluded on January 25, 2018, with the Department of Justice receiving over 100,000 comments.

>Today, I am directing the Department of Justice to dedicate all available resources to complete the review of the comments received, and, as expeditiously as possible, to propose for notice and comment a rule banning all devices that turn legal weapons into machineguns.

>Although I desire swift and decisive action, I remain committed to the rule of law and to the procedures the law prescribes. Doing this the right way will ensure that the resulting regulation is workable and effective and leaves no loopholes for criminals to exploit. I would ask that you keep me regularly apprised of your progress.

>You are authorized and directed to publish this memorandum in the "Federal Register".

DONALD J. TRUMP

>Trump doesn't have a pet
Haven't you heard of Melania?

Why hasn't Trump got to 50 million twitter followers yet?

>>Just because northern cities are fucked all of Mexico must be the same.
Mexico is a complete shithole, through and through, top to bottom, coast to coast. That is the reality of your shithole country, whether you want to admit it or not.

Germaphobe supposedly

Trump didn't want to bring another animal into the White House after he just got finished removing one.

Why do you ask such retarded questions?
Petrol rot your brain?

2nd Amendment cucks on suicide watch. I really wonder how they'll fight muh race war now.

Do you have proof of that? Don't talk shit about countries you don't know.

>cathedrals that were Mosques
>were Mosques
that's what they get for not levelling them

Too busy, would just have to waste $80,000+ a year for someone to care for it at the white house

Good morning. I ache for the taste of blood. What do?

imagine being this butthurt you're not american

You mean four?

Can you imagine the smell?
Menthol, cocoa butter and ass

>M-mexico is not a shithole! They're just relaxing on their chairs!

>Do you have proof of that? Don't talk shit about countries you don't know.
Mexico is a complete shithole. The cartels own your government.

>worries being insulted is moderate
Kek.

>Cherrypicking images because doesn't have an argument. lmao

Why would I want to be America. And, what does that shit have to with Trump's pet?

Maybe they do own the government, but who owns the cartels? Yeah, that's right you fucks own them.

>genders are flipped for Asians and whites

They're gonna get your 2A sooner or later

Slice your hand open and have a drink

>2nd Amendment cucks on suicide watch

It's political theater at this point.

>mass shootings under Bush
>no change
>mass shootings under Clinton
>AWP ban signed into office but all it did was shirk the task onto individual states which already had heavy regulations in the first place outside of Georgia, Virginia, NC, SC, and Nebraska. However those regulations were brought up to speed over time
>mass shootings under Dubya
>no change
>mass shootings under Obama
>no change
>mass shootings under Trump
>no change

Like pottery, user. Even then when Dems controlled majority, nothing was done about it. Even when Republicans controlled majority, nothing.

Gun control is a massively losing issue on the national stage even to the point where Hillary Clinton didn't push the issue at all.

>>Cherrypicking images because doesn't have an argument. lmao
Technically, aren't you doing that too?

You really must be committed to get as ass blasted as you have and continue into another thread. Paco, this is not your kind of crowd. Get.

That's nice sweetie

Will be thrown out. Wouldn't be surprised if it no one even bothered to read it.

Oh no, what ever should we do about it?

>Okay it is a shithole b-but i-it's your fault

la goblina

>2014

How am I doing that?

The fuck does that have to do with anything? What is your 'kind' anyway?

I never said It was a shit hole, I said the cartels may own the government, that doesn't make it a shithole.

>I never said It was a shit hole, I said the cartels may own the government, that doesn't make it a shithole.

>the cartels may own the government, that doesn't make it a shithole

So, most people spend anywhere from 5 to 4 and 1/2 minutes not working per hour, holy shit... big deal....

You seriously don't know? Go back and read over your posts.

>What is your 'kind' anyway?
Whites you fucking moron.

Twitter is acting like a Stalinist again.
Nah. I want Jewish blood, Arab blood, British blood, spic blood, I just want people to start dying. They nicked 1k of Ben Garrison's followers.

Dude you know you've fucked up when even the eternal finn is on your ass

Guys do I have to be the one to call it out at this point? Jorge over here is an obvious as fuck troll. No more responses to this piece of shit.

> Hillary didn't push the issue
> Trump does
SO if you're a gun control person, you might hve been better off voting Hillary. TRUMP SHOULD HAVE KEPT HIS FAT MOUTH SHUT

Political theater, user.

>I never said It was a shit hole, I said the cartels may own the government, that doesn't make it a shithole.
Dumb goblin.

So how does that make it a shithole then? I could also say that the Jews own your government, does that make your country a shithole?

But I thought Trump was all for diversity and that he wasn't a white supremacist of any kind?

>So how does that make it a shithole then?

> Lol, It's just 958667D chess
> He pissed off his base, his enemies are gloating about how Trump shit on his own base and still hate him
> FUCKING BASED
Even if he does nothing it was spectacularly stupid. And he's going to do something.

Also, note that I said THEY MAY own the gov. not that they did. There's literally no proof that they do.

Most gun control people did vote Hillary. By now, she would've put every gun manufacturer in America out of business with her proposed legislation

>replying to that faggot

Stop it

Joe is two minutes get ready!

ice.gov/news/releases/ice-removes-ms-13-member-wanted-murder-el-salvador
ICE news.

ITS TIME

This is a perfect example of pacing and leading. You're making excuses for gun grabbing because it's Trump.

If there's anyone being 4D chessed here, it's you guys

What is an assault weapon?

qed

Could you point me to someone who has made a statement for gun control? Seems like most people just doubt that he'll really do anything about it.

Did any of you guys know this?

What is an assault weapon by your definition?

But here comes Trump instead to bring up the rear. He fucked up firing those Tomahawks into Syria off of bullshit allegations Mattis now needs to walk back and he bought it yet again with muh shooting. Trump needs to lose the dead weight or he can kiss November and 2020 good-fuckiing-bye.

uscis.gov/e-verify/what-e-verify/how-e-verify-works

>trump cucks to media pressure on DACA
>cruz opposes DACA
>trump cucks to media pressure on guns
>cruz opposes gun control
Wow, it's almost like Cruz was the superior non meme choice

Any gun where the barrel is bigger than my dick

Yeah. People hide stuff in those kinds of statues all the time hoping that they won't be busted open because they look religious

A VB bottle

Cruz supports this.

>mentions Obama admin
He probably thinks it's Obama's fault for failing to ban the stock, thus causing the mass murder. That's quite the revelation.

>He fucked up firing those Tomahawks into Syria off of bullshit allegations-
Oh, you're one of those people. Shouldn't you be jerking off to a gay Arabian general or something?

So this?

why wont faggot americucks stand up for their country???

crikey user, I don't think there's any gun that's smaller

>Obama was more pro-2A than Trump.
Quite the statement indeed.

So the Administration claims that Russian interference is Obama's fault.

But that they're being tougher on Russia - - by maintaining sanctions placed on Russia by Obama.

And they don't see the conflict here? Or they're hoping WE don't see it.

Lads, is CNN doing ok? Iā€™m worried about them

>obongo admin legalized bump stocks
>get a massive shooting specifically using it(real convenient)
>WOW TRUMP BANNING BUMP STOCKS IS NOT ENOUGH

Theres a buncha different ways to bump fire a gun, bump stocks is nothing special

Woah, powerful. Almost makes me wish I voted Hillary

Democrats create the problem.

give up your guns, gringo

They need to be put down