Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t20xx5Khov0
youtube.com/watch?v=F68ij4DxBV0
lonelyplanet.com/news/2017/04/14/finland-named-safest-country/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

at least he's honest

>2015
I honestly wonder how the attitude has shifted in sweden since then. Any chance swedes are waking up? Is it too late even if they are?

Friendly reminder that in a sane country he'd be hanging from a lamp post by the end of the day.

When the Swedes are gone, mass famine will occur and the land will get rid of all, as was intended.

Seriously. Why are Swedes so cucked?

>2015
i wonder if his party is still in power.

A better word would be fucked.

People who say things like that would have once ended up in prison as national traitors, now they set the agenda.
How did that come about?

Racewar and ethnic cleansing is coming

Swedish minister advocates in favor of Swedish genocide?

They've been on this since at LEAST 2000.

brainwashed by media and school into having compassion for the enemy to the point of self destruction. The majority of the agenda of strength in diversity comes from muttistan though.

you're the ones that will be getting cleansed

He is basically admitting what the plan is lol.

Do you believe everything you read on the internet? That's cute.

.....how important is a the minister?
>we talking president equivalent or honorary title with some pull

They need British immigrants, we should go & loot their country & trash shit like they did to us, fuck Sweden, fuck ViKANGZ.

he's an MP, literally nobody in a shit party that has basically no seats

>posting a almost 3 year old news article
I know that its real funny to meme LE SWEDEN, but at least post something fresh.

why do europeans vote for parties that want to kill them off? is it really because boomers are sociopaths and want to kill of their children?

Judging by the waves of imigrants that keep on coming non-stop, the article (((may))) be true

ah okay
>he should still be lynched though

lurk moar and learn how to green text

Sauce....seems too unbelievable.

If true, and I was a Swede, I might snap and fucking kill him on sight.

>how about I do whatever the fuck I want mate

Real talk, why don't we do lynch politicucks anymore? Back in ye olden times a guy like OP's pic would have been tied by his feet to a chariot and dragged around the city limits. Have we as a civilisation gotten so soft?

Nah. They might have to play PS2 though.

Nothing new here.

Seemed like Trump mentioning Sweden at a rally emboldened them to challenge what's happening there.

Boomers basically leftists and gynocentrists, exactly!

thats the point you giant faggot
it was 3 years ago and still you havent woken up.
you even have designated mudshit areas in YOUR OWN COUNTRY where real swedes can not venture.
your country is the definition of being cucked user. When i open a dictionary and look up the word cuckold all i see is your flag there.

This sounds like something you would hear them say the germans stated during the holocaust

90% of swedes just reacted with full on denial. The rest of them already had problems before and they couldn't do anything about it now either.

Reaction of journalists to investigations:
youtube.com/watch?v=t20xx5Khov0

Swedish mainstream media boasts about censoring opinions:
youtube.com/watch?v=F68ij4DxBV0

>(((Prime Minister)))

Ov vey another coincidence

There is a difference between reading one thing and reading hundreds of articles on how your government sees whites as undesirables that it wants to replace.

Even the nationalists are comprised

>2015
>Still relevant

Why the fuck don't they protect their own country?

RIP Sweden

And yet we have been given the fine title of "Safest Country in the Entire World". How come you are not even in top 20 despite being the self proclaimed Anti Cuck God of Europe?
lonelyplanet.com/news/2017/04/14/finland-named-safest-country/

See, the DOTR must start with guys like that, not with Mohammed and Achmed.

Sure it is...
Clock's ticking snow nigger.

Hungarians have more gypsies than Sweden has Arabs. In real world Hungarians are cucked faggots.

Or you could just accept that your economy will shrink a bit and work with that. Whats a growing swedish economy worth if it stops being swedish in the first place?

Whats up with these dumbass politicians thinking an economy can maintain infinite growth? Fools prefessing themselves to be wise, and wrecking everything in their path.

user, this isn't about the economy. It's about an old plan to kill off the world's population and leave the planet for the self chosen "elite". This is just a phase in their plan; destroy the West and Whites so there's no more resistance to their plan.