Which Osomatsu episode was your favorite?

Which Osomatsu episode was your favorite?

Other urls found in this thread:

gayreigen.tumblr.com/post/146826646793/every-english-subbed-osomatsu-kun-1988-episode
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kerosene was peak matsu

To be quite honest I actually thought the last one was my favourite, just because it was ending the show on a joke about baseball instead of delivering on some percieved serious story.

The deleted one

definitely the rental girlfriends(male)

Iyami's race and Ichimatsu's incident.

5 demons.

The one that had more F6

the deleted episode because of the bathhouse quiz

also the episode where ichimatsu is impersonating karamatsu

you mean the episode Ichimatsu becomes a Karamatsu Boy

Probably 16

Also I don't think it counts but I really enjoyed the recap ep (12?, can't recall) with the commentary from the VAs

>Liking F6

Yes

Osomatsu Kart, aka the only good 2nd course episode.

The one with Jyushimatsu's girlfriend

>becomes

He was already one.

5 demons every time. I also really liked Letter.

Am I the only one disappointed it's coming in Fall again? I really wanted a spring and summer season so that we could see them in different outfits.

We will, their outfits got slightly changed for the second season

Pic?

the coffee shop episode

Does anyone here know where to get episodes of Osomatsu kun 1988? I've tried YouTube but it's not all there and most of it is Spanish

This.
Also, I enjoy when mods sperg about generals because I can actually talk about shows I watched but couldn't discuss.
I can even post the webms I made but never used.

gayreigen.tumblr.com/post/146826646793/every-english-subbed-osomatsu-kun-1988-episode tumblr link I know. I'm sorry.

Thanks!

Okay, I'll take it. I hope they're getting new alternative outfits, too. Especially Ichi, since his DAT sweatshirt is practically identical to his default hoody so he almost doesn't get a personalized casual outifit.

Osomatsu kun

Whatever this episode was, I can't remember what happened but I know I was crying of laughter.

Hopefully, the app games and merch has them in so many alternate outfits you lose track, so it'd be nice to see some of them on the show or something

しつれいします

Was there ever any kun shotacon? I can only get by with adults for so long

66 is still fun to watch. It's like watching a Hannah Barbera toon.

Has anyone ripped the rest of the outfits? Some fag on here had a masterpost of Matsu and almost all the assets from the mobile games

God bless user.

which matsu has the best feet

the pilot is by far the worst episode

Nice voice actor reference.

I'm watching 88 and it's a blast. Dare I say it's more humorous than san

>Osomatsu-san

Sorry, I'm not a fujo

You don't have to be to enjoy the show on it's own.

Now, discussing it and buying merchandise is another matter entirely.

Osomatsu-san was the show that made me realize that Fujos were a widespread thing, before I thought that they were a very small subgroup

They were already widespread but I never thought I'd see their spending power influence a show like this.

This series and HxH ive found have a pretty big Fujo audience, considering their original demographic