Dumbest nation on the planet

>Im so mad! Ill attk U!!!!
Muhahaww

Other urls found in this thread:

ulsterinstitute.org/intelligence.html
youtube.com/watch?v=u_Zd71FMSnc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ukrainians have literally average IQ of Africans and I mean Sub-saharan Africans.

>Ukraine
>being able to attack anyone
I keked

My boyfriend is polish and he's fairly intelligent. He gives great head too

I have genuine question. Why are hohols so agressive towards us?

Wew lad

You make this thread every day.

gay

who let you out of the labour camp, Taras? Go back and clean those toilets.

cyka blyat

(rip crimea)

Checked and confirmed!

>checked
delet this normie

Literally not true, African IQ is 70, Ukrainian IQ is 94, Polish IQ is 96

My bad, polaks are not the stupidest, only as stupid as gypsies

>Literally not true, African IQ is 70, Ukrainian IQ is 94, Polish IQ is 56
Source?

Nope, it's not. At lowest it's 99. It's from 103 to 105 on various sources.

epic bantz m8

checked what?
the singles
fucking memeflaggot

>made up ethnicity
>no history
>GDP of an African country
>hated by every neighbour
>only prominent historical figure is a bald facist and a murderer
>cucked by Rusdia several times
>shitposts a country his fellow ugrainianz come to to clean toilets

this, peasants are gettin lazy

Romania and Ukraine why do you no like poland

>dumbest nation
>only country in the eu willing to say no to taking more refugees
What the fuck does that make the rest of us, then?

Yet more of them know how to read than Americans.

Is that pics from ukraines schools..?

>Nope, it's not. At lowest it's 39. It's from 43 to 65 on various polak sources

>Kievan Rus
>Get's MONGOL'd
>Ruthenian duke sells his lands to Poland, before the rest is conquered by Mongols
>Mongol lands are conwured by Lithuanians
>Fast forward to XVII century
>At this point Ukraine belongs to the Commonwealth, and Ruthenian nobility is fully polonised
>Ukraine is populated by Cossaks - crazy rednecks who descend from Polish/Russian runaway bandits
>Poland forms a "register" of Cossaks - a list of them who are taken to fight against Ottomans and get money from it
>Because Poland had lately peaceful relations with Ottomans, and because nobles didn't like king having powerful army, Cossack register must be reduced
>Cossacks are mad, because they won't get money
>In 1648 they rebel, led by Bohdan Kmielnitsky, who leads the rebellion, because he's mad he got cucked by a Polish noble
>Rebellion is succesfull at start, Cossacks even reach Zamosc
>After defeat at Berestechko in 1651, Cossacks sign a truce
>In 1654, Khmielnitsky gets a wonderful idea
>Let's ask tsar of Russia for help, what bad could happen
>Russians take part of Polish Ukraine, supressing Cossaks even more than Poles
>Fast forward to 1768
>Russian agents provoke another Cossack uprising in the dying Commonwealth, Koliyivshchyna
>Cossacks take the bait, go around slaughtering civilians (not the last time in history), eventually get btfo by Poles and Russians
>Fast forward to 1918
>At this point Ukrainians and Poles live under German and Austrian occupation
>Austrians support the birth of Ukrainian nationalism, wanting easy rule over equal numbers of Poles and Ukrainians
>But this is 1918, countries get their independence
>Poles and Ukrainians fight for Lviv, a city with Polish majority
>Ukrainian elite Sich riflemen get defeated by Polish underage students
>But then Bolsheviks arrive
>Ukrainians under Petlura side with Poles against communist threat
>After Polish-Bolshevik war tho, Ukraine loses independence

Romania is indifferent to Poland

>Ukrainians in interwar Poland don't have it that bad, but they love to complain
>Meanwhile in Soviet Russia, Ukrainians can't complain
>Not because they're fine tho, their either dead from Holodomor, killed by Cheka/NKVD, or alive, but not allowed to talk
>1939 happens
>Polish Ukrainians, thinking how horrible was inability to learn Ukrainian at school, welcome Soviets as liberators
>1941 happens
>After learning that Soviets are not so great authorities, Polish Ukrainians welcome Nazi Germans as liberators
>At first Germans don't give a shit what Ukrainians think, but soon, they find in them a good material for cannon fodder
>They support Ukrainian partisans against hostile Poles
>In 1943 Ukrainian organisations OUN and UPA organise the ethnic cleansing of Vohlynia region
>Ukrainians rape, drown, burn alive, quarter, behead tens of thousands Polish women and children
>Polish resistance answers
>There is an all-out war between Polish and Ukrainian partisans
>Eternal kraut laughs in the distance
>But then the Soviets arrived
>They destroy everyone - Nazi Germans, Polish partisans and Ukrainian partisans
>After Yalta negotians, all of Polish Vohlynia gets in Soviet hands
>Soviets don't want to deal with Ukrainian genocidal autism, so together with communist Poles, they deport thousands Ukrainans to western Polish lands, former German, and Polonise them during so called "Action Vistula"
>Ukrainians love to cry about it to this day
>1991 happens
>Gorbachev loves Ukrainians so much grants them independence and gives them a present in form of Crimea peninsula

>ulsterinstitute.org/intelligence.html
Intelligence: A Unifying Construct for the Social Sciences (2012) by Richard Lynn and Tatu Vanhanen

Can you write?
>asking for a highly educated polish friend, the shit scrubber

>Lynn
>Vanhanen

Why not listen to American Populist 3 years ago? huh? We tell you many *Bad Jews* coming into Ukraine for 'Revolution'.
You not listen to American Populist. Why? now you are in horrible condition.

The Jew tricked you. Very sad.

Explains a lot

Great history class.

eternal anglo hiding in Uruguay

OH NO NO NO

post U-kraine

Does romania even have any enemies?

Aren't Ukrainians in Poland the equivalent to Poles in the UK?

Boy, you can't just call Ukraine as Kievan Rus. Rus never have been called kievan before 19 century. The name was invested by polyak (or balt) Maksimovich from Poltava.
Ukraine never was a state before 20 century.

Atlea

good post

So what your saying is Ukraine is a non country and the name kievan rus was made up by a balt?

>Ukrainians have literally average IQ of Africans and I mean Sub-saharan Africans
Through the history of polaks have been very fertile and savage clay thieves, caused most of the major wars in Europe, I wouldn't say they where stupid, because, they had cunning jew overlords.
>post ww2 (no thanks to Germans cleaning the shithole somewhat)
Things gone down hill... More like off the cliff.
Screaming of pain whilst stealing and larping
t.undermench

If you listen to the media, Russia is going to invade Romania anytime now since 2010.
If you open your eyes nobody cares about this country except the people trying to cuck it.

to hell with you

Learn to spell before you chimp out next time.

Yes.

Wtf garbage is this? Your country is nothing but a whore for Jews and British. The Polish Kings were the first in Europe to welcome the Jews into their lands. Jews were given many rights in exchange for Jewish shekels.

The only good Poland ever accomplished in history was a Battle against the Ottomans. The Russians did the same battles 8 times. Poland is nothing but a loud mouth nigger talking big.

The stupid Polish Hussars attacked the Russian Tsar. Again, earning some nice shekels from the Jew.

Poland is a ghetto, and your Kings were sluts and pigs.

The Fall of Poland 1/4 - Jews in Polish History - The Orthodox Nationalist
youtube.com/watch?v=u_Zd71FMSnc

Yes. Rus always called Rus. Without "Kievan". Kiev is actually Hazar clay, some Jews from Caucas.
Ukraine is non-country. It never had any independence.

>Dumbest nation on the planet
With hero like him,KEK

Hush, mongrel.

I don’t think romanians are as mad about hungary as hungarians are about romania

I don't read a singel Polnish reply or thread, that contains "trustworthy" polskaWiki/Jewtube/Faggbook information.

Everytime i see a Polnish Flag, my brain is telling me: "Don't read that shit, or you may get Braincancer!"

It’s the truth.

>Orthocuck nationalist
Daily reminder that Catholic Hungarians, Croats and Austrians stopped the Ottoman advance while the Orthocucks in the Balkans submitted to them.

Larp harder, shitskin.

>Dumbest nation on the planet
DON'T EVEN COMPETE.
hohols ARE THE WINNERS.

>Larping as nonexistent piece of clay
Take it to fucking /x/.

Polish are the negro race of Europe. They like to talk big but then why do so many of them live in the UK and Germany? Let me ask you this question about the Poles. They took all that German land and they still cant do anything constructive with it more than 70 years later.

Poland is Europe's welfare queen taking billions each year from the British French and Germans. They complain about refugees but they are refugees in other people countries because theirs is a shit hole country....ask Trump about shithole countries,

Oh no

Post with your real flag so I can laugh at you.

Eu West so modern, no commie i swear

>kievan rus
this is the name of the historical time interval when the city of Kiev united other Russian principalities. Also there were Chernihiv Rus, Novgorod Russia and so on.
Ukraine signifies the outskirts(oкpaинa), that is, the frontier lands of Russia

greate baite

>Anglo source
>with historically inaccurate maps and clear pro-West bias
Are you that Shitlesian or Marcelek from Sup Forums ?

Poland - doing what others should be doing.

I mean "PolskaWiki"

And who are you? Some Balcan clown? How is Kosovo, you like Kosovo? No problem buddy.

It looks like it's trying to communicate with me.

Basically nationalism being a dumb disease.
Doesn't matter whether it's polish, ukrainian or ugandan, it's all the same bullshit.

nice butthurt Polacke

besides, too much scientific and economic development is imo bad. Sometimes being backwards in this regard is good

>81 KB JPG
> #
> #
>Wtf garbage is this? Your country is nothing but a whore for Jews and British. The Polish Kings were the first in Europe to welcome the Jews into their lands. Jews were given many rights in exchange for Jewish shekels.
>The only good Poland ever accomplished in history was a Battle against the Ottomans. The Russians did the same battles 8 times. Poland is nothing but a loud mouth nigger talking big.
>The stupid Polish Hussars attacked the Russian Tsar. Again, earning some nice shekels from the Jew.
>Poland is a ghetto, and your Kings were sluts and pigs.
>The Fall of Poland 1/4 - Jews in Polish History - The Orthodox Nationalist
>youtube.com/watch?v=u_Zd71FMSnc [Open]
Underrated

Take your meds, schizo.

He's self-hating Pole.

Fucking kike

Yes, Jewish Poles come to the United States 80 years ago. America is now Jewish because (((Poland)))
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland

I love Italians, very good people.
A valuable and inteligent input, I shall take that into consideration. Thanks.

nice butthurt xD

facts are irritating I know

>facts are irritating I know
Truly.

Fun fact
>polaks wanted more gibs from Germany for 6 gorrillion killed!
Turns out they shitted up glorious US of A

WENN ICH DAS SEH

>kick out the filthy kike menace from Europe
>the slave amerimongrel takes them in like a good goy and serves them for the next 100 years
JUST

Omfg,
polak Crayola's again

Have you guys noticed how anti-Polish shilling on Sup Forums increased after we passed anti-kike laws?
Literally everyone here who is shitting on Poland is a JIDF agent.
Time to restart the ovens.

:)

>anti-kike laws
wat?

Exploited by jews since God knows when
They are victims

Jews living in Poland were simple Orthodox Jews that were against Zionism and global Jewry. They weren't as harmful as German Jews, which in fact created Zionsim.

If they're stupid you boys must have down syndrome.
Best leadership in europe apart from maybe Hungary right now

>Best leadership in europe

Then why do millions of them live in Britain and Germany?

Nope.
Polak stupidity is epic, well known and documented fact

>Daily reminder that Catholic Hungarians, Croats and Austrians stopped the Ottoman advance while the Orthocucks in the Balkans submitted to them.
daily reminder that it were (orthodox) serbs whom you gave borderlands to defend from ottoman intrusions
and daily reminder that hussars were inspired by serbian light cavalry

>globalist memes
The wealth of Germany was not built by our immigrants. Especially not the new ones. The exact opposite is the case.