If Japan is such good nation due to ethnostate, why do we want to kill ourselves so much?

If Japan is such good nation due to ethnostate, why do we want to kill ourselves so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lgZegNgm8N4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_by_suicide_rate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I dunno why do the Finns kill themselves so much

Low fat diet makes you depressed

cuz you cunts work too much, get on the dole, sink some piss, smoke some cones and you'll be laughin

That one is due to compulsory swedish in schools. I'd have suicuned as well in such a situation

Suicide is quintessentially Asian

VISUAL AID

Permavirginity of 40% of the male population

Is suicide wrong? If overworked fucks or neet losers off themselves is it even a big deal?
The only problem I see is random business men splatting on the street.

The suicides will open the real estate market desu.

you are asian males, the lowest of any human lifeform

this guy gets it

hyper competitive corporate culture where you are forced to go to school 6 days a week, then attend schools outside of schools in an effort to get ahead of the pack (but everyone else is doing this to so its really just keeping up with the pack), then study for a year just to take a grueling university entrance exam, then after busting your ass day and night at uni you compete with millions of equally qualified and overworked people for a handful of soulsucking corporate jobs where you will be forced to work 14 hour days just to keep it (forget about a promotion -- I hope youre working weekends too) and only getting back to your shoebox apartment after 11pm every night where you choke down some cheap food and immediately go to sleep so you can get at least 5 hours of rest before the next miserable day of your miserably shitty bug life

so should we accept muslims and african males to promote better life for Japanese woman?

No idiot, get rid of every other type of male so asian males become the default chad.

In other words, let the jews exterminate the whites for us, then kill the jews.

Monkeys are below even the lowest human lifeform.

I thought the Japanese approach to death was due to the old samurai idea of reincarnation, in that it's not perceived as an 'end' but more of a fresh start as another being

I thought the Japanese approach to death was due to the old samurai idea of reincarnation, in that it's not perceived as an 'end' but more of a fresh start as another being
Bowden touches upon it in this fascinating talk
>youtube.com/watch?v=lgZegNgm8N4

The mental health care is depressing. Also child protective services have shit priorityies so people who are awful parents get to keep their kids too often and good parents get their kids taken away because 14-year old sold snus. Generation to another parents beat their kids and then their kids beat their kids and the cycle goes on and on.

IIRC japan was like 20th place for suicide rate it's not that high.

Japan is not even in the top 20 for suicide rate you dumb english teacher faggot

Japanese suicide rate is not in the worst 20 now
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_by_suicide_rate

If Japan is so bad why haven't you killed yourself yet?

well that's depressing

>If Japan is such good nation due to ethnostate, why do we want to kill ourselves so much?
Autism

>you cunts work too much, get on the dole, sink some piss, smoke some cones and you'll be laughin

Abonics

Killing yourself is the most first world thing you can do

>Poland

LMAO

Because whitu pigu wont go home.

Because you're first world, and thats the only way you could die.

If you're a second worlder like the US, you die from shootings, and diabetes.

If you're a third worlder, you die from war, and starvation.

The collective way of living, culture.

because you lack a faith
without faith and morals you end up with a degenerate society
this includes people that commit suicide

Listen, friend, you folks put great emphasis on success - and that's damned admirable, but take this advice back to your people: If at first you don't succeed, try again. Don't go jumping out of buildings.

>why do we want to kill ourselves so much?

tfw too smart to live

NEWFAGS!
E
W STOP
F REPLYING
A TO
G THIS FAGGOT
S EVERYDAY
! this faggot posts this shit everyday sage goes in the options

BELGIUM ISN'T A REAL COUNTRY.

Reddit spacing leaf faggoAT

because he's a shill you newfag mutherfucker

you're just as bad as the rest of them.

no, Chink immigrants in Australia are the lowest of any human life. Even lower than Filipinos. Those people are fucking hopelessly lazy, but you take a Chink and give him centrelink? Wew lad.

Belgium's suicide rate is higher than Japanese one.

Look this page.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_by_suicide_rate

Its the iodine mate. We used to have it chock full in our seafood but everything available in the supermarket been jewed down to severe cognitive retardation levels. The whole "low sodium" health craze hasn't helped either.

Your freaking me out bro. Don't ever do that.

JESUS memeflag, stop bumping the thread already. SAGE goes in the options, this is a shill thread that gets posted every damn day.

most of australia has no iodine, so we force people to eat it by putting it in salt and bread

Japan is full of turbo autists with nothing to proud of but the fact that they were born in Japan.

We have this shit locked down tight.

will you take what I say and understand what I'm trying to tell you, instead of responding like a Spastic
less then half of the population in this country does not believe in a God so i would'nt expect low rates of suicide
however you talk like i am a belgian, i am not thankfully

Once you run out of immediate enemies you quickly realize how pointless everything is. High suicide rates should be seen as a blessing

We're literally surrounded by North Korea, China, and Russia.

But they're literally all in different countries, you don't have to worry about a Russian mugging you when you go to buy groceries

Because your population is nervous as a whole. And choose not to have kids. Why? I dunno. Long recession. Your people are pretty woke to the problems of the world. Is it true you have masturbation bars in Japan?

fucking brit you retarded

Japan is shit. The average age of a male japanese man losing his virginity is 34 years old. Your's is a nation of virgin betas. Fuck off japfag

Go back to outside where you belong

I wish you'd kill yourself and stop posting here

The only happy Jap I've ever seen is a guy that does exactly this

The work is shit as well.

>be me

>multi-national firm

>client has subsidiary in Japan, we farm it off to the Tokyo office, Core team member fly there to check things out once things wrap up

>We give them a list of task. Essentially how we farm it off is we "contract them" for work specifically. So we ask for X, Y, Z.

>We stress that "X" is the most important piece, it's the hardest part and can't fucking fail.

>No fucking kidding, I even personally called the manager there and ask him to make sure he gets X done, its difficult, and would take up 90% of the time even if Y and Z is sub par we don't care just make sure you can sign of on X

>Assures me it's okay

>4 - 5 months pass by

>We go to tokyo

>Ask for the file

>File only contains Y & Z. Done perfectly. Like to a T. Where ever there is hand writing it is hand ruled and shit. This is the Muramasa equivalent of the file we expected, thousands of years of honing their craft for Y & Z.

>Y & Z would have taken a 2nd year associate maybe 3 days and it would have been more than acceptable

>Ask about X

>"We don't understand it user-san"

WHY THE FUCK DIDN"T YOU CALL ME BACK DICKHEAD.

Partner tells me yeah they don't like to question their superiors and they thought you were a Partner.

FUCK 127m people and I MANGED TO CALL A TEAM OF VIRGINS.

Why are your paragraphs one sentence each? Faggot

But you're living in the best country in the world.

>culture is awesome
>rich history
>food is the best in the world
>infrastructure is world class
>no need to import good, Japan produces basically everything from dildos to the trains
>can start a business and be supported by VC and government, get a loan
>can work in a company for life
>no niggers, spics, kikes

Japan is masterrace.