>ougi dark opening is gonna come out in fucking december
what the fuck am i supposed to do until then

Other urls found in this thread:

openings.moe/?video=Opening3-Owarimonogatari
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sleep

that's gonna be a long nap

Ougi is cute

I was really surprised how good this episode was. I never thought the real adventure was high school.

Also I thought this was the conclusion I didn't realize it had another book in the main series.

I want to have a threesome with a spook

who else?

I stopped somewhere at Koyomigatari. Is this sequel or do I have to watch Kizu?

Just do a proper rewatch in the release order, except watch Kizu after Bake.

this is a japanese boy

>Not Hana after Owari 2
If anyone watches Hana before Owari 2 they've ruined the experience.

Fuck, that's right, Hana after Owari too.

At least you got some of your opening.

Refresh my memory. Have they ever just straight up decided to just not air an episode with an opening before?

school uniform, unhealthy skin tone, dead eyes. checks out.

oikura's second opening was bluray only
(it's a good opening too)

How the fuck did I not notice that when I first watched it?
also this OP makes me diamonds

What was Ougi's role in Hana again? She isn't sabotaging rrrg, else I think she would've followed him to college, but she had the typical spook personality when she (male) confronted monkey. My headcanon was that she essentially just became a high schooler after owari.

oh woah hey that's where that banner comes from lol :D

She's just hanging out.

The reason she becomes a dude is so she can pretend to have the same role in Kanbaru's life as Araragi didm

Kanbaru was lonely in Hana without Araragi, so Ougi dressed up like a boy and started acting like him to give her counsel. She (male) even started to ride a bike similar to his.

Is the anime done after owari pt2?

no

No. The story arc that started in Kizu and ended in Owari 2 is over, but we'll probably get adaptations of the rest of the series.

I completely forgot she shows up in Hanamonogatari, so I didn't know what the conclusion to Owari S2 was going to be.

The anime will keep being made as long as it makes money, which is coincidentally why Nishio is still making novels.

>what the fuck am i supposed to do until then
Create your own spooky Ougi apparition that will comfort you and call you mean names until December.

reminder she officially has a dark vagina after Oshino called her Niece

Finish Koyomi. The last 2 episodes of Koyomimonogatariare extremely important to the beginning of Owari s2
>Impregnating a former oddity
Something seems wrong about this.

>The last 2 episodes of Koyomimonogatariare extremely important
ehhh, they recap pretty well what happens in them. Koyomi is obviously worth a watch but you really wouldn't die if you don't watch them.

>bird spreads arms, forming a cross
>ougi later also spreads her arms, which, combined with the bike pedals, forms pic related
What was meant by this?

She does the same thing to Kanbaru that she does to Araragi. Reunites her with someone from her past who she felt regret over not managing to help. Also what says.

That OP is a faggot, probably.

Why doesn't Crab utilize all of her staplers and scissors anymore? What if she was jumped?

Crab doesn't do shit anymore.

She can spit acid.

I'm thinking of rewatching all of this just to enjoy it all in one package, but I'm scared that the after-depression is gonna get three times as bad as it is now, should I do it, anons?

It's tough storing staplers and scissors in your butt all the time user.

Which is fucking mystifying.
>Spend all of Bake getting you attached to the Crab/Araragi dynamic
>Do fuck all with it
I'm not even a Crabfag (I prefer Math) but this makes me pissy.

Do it.

Go for it, what could possibly go wrong with getting even more depressed?

Also you could give some of Nisio's other animated shit a look if you really just want something new but similar.

She gets that scene in the first episode of Nise too.

She was present for the first half of Nise and then put on a bus until Kaiki came back around.

Shaft were the ones pushing crab so hard. Nisio had other plans.

I've seen up through S2
How much ougi comes after?
She is clearly the best

Didn't mean to trip, wrong board, ignore

>up through S2
Did she even show up once? But uh, She gets one arc in Owari 1 an episode in Koyomi and one final arc (for now) in Owari 2. Zoku-Owari also features her and she gets her own novel in Monster Season.

She debuts as the end of Shinobu Time, and she gets constant small appearances from then onwards. Owari's just when she started taking the center stage.

MUH

Ah, yeah.
"Goodbye Hachikuji Mayoi, I am happy I was able to meet you."
Fuck it still hurts

We should make a marathon of the whole thing together. I mean I wonder how long that would last for.

31 without Owari 2, if we skip all the EDs and OPs. 33h 45min with Owari 2

Stop calling Ougi cute

Ougi is cute.

I am ready for that.

Do the novels reveal more about what Ougi is up to after Owari/Hana?

I'll stop calling her cute once she stops being cute.

Me too.

does this have a dingus or not?

You're cute too Yotsugi.

I really want to know what happened to her by Musubi, it sounds like she's not with Araragi anymore. She ended up being my favorite of the loli trio by the end of the main series.

>if we skip all the EDs and OPs
HERESY

She doesn't. Even when she crossdresses she has the body of a woman. She just relied on Kanbaru not remembering her gender.

there goes my boner

>skip all the EDs and OPs
Might as well not watch monogatari at all

Literally the best opening in the entire series had that happen.
openings.moe/?video=Opening3-Owarimonogatari

Ougi became more of an adviser now, helping out Kanbaru and Araragi.

Then why did he bother making Crab "win" if he was just going to sideline her for Bat almost immediately?

It helps at the beginning, it actually makes it a bit more enjoyable. But that only makes it more depressing when you see all the scenes Ougi is in.

Why is it depressing?

That's because Bakemonogatari was a self-contained story for publishing. Kizumonogatari and the rest were something he planned and wrote for himself, something self-indulgent. He got inspired by how Shinbou the Hack spilled spaghetti on paper and decided to continue writing it. After publishing Kizu it became kind of apparent that Kiss-Shot is more than just a silent loli for Araragi, since it's pretty much a romantic story of sacrifice with a touching vow in the end, but the fan base was already hooked on Hitagi, so Araragi is two-timing to this day.

Wow what a hack

Maybe Nisio just wants to write a successful two-timing story.

>watch random OPs on that website
>suddenly ponyshit

school uniforms are cute tho
It would be nice if "all" the girls in my school would wear skirts

The thing is that it's not really two timing, because Shinobu is aware of Senjyogahara and Araragi's relationship. She just still fucks her man and eats her donuts.

I guess it could be 1 and a half timing?

What's your favourite OP/ED?

Tie between Kograshi Sentiment and Mathemagics. Coincidentally, they belong to both of my favorite arcs.

Maybe It's just me but after seeing her saved, every scene with her before is like she has nowhere to belong.

Wrong, Bake was written for the exact same reason as Kizu and the rest. Nisemonogatari was also written a year before the anime even aired. Also it's amusing you think he cares about what the fanbase wants.

Bat is a literal cuckhold until Crab dies.

Well she really doesn't, her entire existence is to be Araragi's foil.

I actually had to do this after finishing Owarimonogatari S2.

They'll break up eventually when Crab realizes that she's just a footnote in Araragi's life due to her immortality
unless if he bites her

Orange Mint is really underrated because a lot of people didn't like Tsuki or skipped it.. The visuals are top tier and pretty aesthetic

ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US

Sleevejobs

>Give vampire donuts
>Fuck bitches for eternity
>Fuck vampire sometimes
You're good as long as Mr Donut continues to exist

>Crab just wants to be normal
>Araragi selfishly bites her, removing her from that normal life
>She's now forced to live out eternity as something she doesn't want to be
Wow that would be pretty fucked up

I thought Tsuki was pretty solid honestly, I don't get the hate for it. I can get people wondering what it has to do with the rest of the story because it's consequences aren't immediately clear though.

How many days until sunlight suicide?

Remember that vampires eat people, Araragi will never turn someone into a vampire.

That's not suicide, is it? Aren't you still alive, just constantly burning?

I'm so glad Ougi is more popular now.

>still haven't seen it because waiting for decent subs

>Implying he just won't accidentally bite her during sex

Ougi fags are peaceful fags, which is very nice.

I wish more fanart was produced and half of it wasn't made by a single artist.

Yeah we are pretty peaceful, albeit there are some spammers that give us a bad name.
Agree and it's mostly because I don't like the artstlye really.

The subs are fine, you autist. Who else are you possibly waiting for to sub this?

Not horriblesubs or crunchyroll. I'd like to watch commies if they come out soon enough since I watched coalgirls for the rest of the series.

Watched just now, I'm happy that Ougi-chan is ok but not that it was really a trap. Traps are gay.
You can't have everything anyway.