What does Sup Forums think of the Netherlands?

>in b4 not a real country
That's Belgium

Other urls found in this thread:

nltimes.nl/2015/01/21/dutch-secret-services-work-america-edward-snowden
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Belgium is not a real country.

Dutch are bros.

Friet of patat?

Tbqh Belgium jokes are cheap shots, I love Belgian breweries and cuisine. But they should consider being absorbed into comming Greater kingdom of Hollandia.

friet, patat is what the belgians say.

prostitution, weed, liberal people.

>bros
>original degenerates
sure thing achmed

Narco state

I wish this degenerate country would sink into the abyss already

I used to ERP with a bored housewife from the netherlands over facebook.
They are degenerate whores.

On Sup Forums? Best posters we have. In their Nederdraads? Worse than Australians.

I love the Netherlands, personally because they were historically brothers to us (first country to have an American embassy, second country after France to recognize our independence) and also because they're the most based country in Europe when it comes to the amount of achievements they made in terms of everything from science to medicine to art to engineering in comparison to their small population. In fact, when Dutch mercenaries flooded into the Tsar's army to fight the Poles, the Polish troops said they respected the Russian soldiers for their "Dutch cleverness" since the Dutch introduced the use of military maps to the Russian army along with new formations and drill methods.

10/10 for the Netherlands, small populations, outrageous amount of contributions and achievements. Should have had a far bigger colonial empire and thus a much larger cultural impact on the world. Maybe it's because I'm a Nederboo, but I'm fucking delighted when I see an Indonesian has their iPhone OS set to Dutch because that's the language they're most comfortable with or see a black or Indian speaking fluent Dutch and find out they're from Suriname, I just think "This culture is so close to being perfect, it should have spread far beyond a Muslim Asian country, some islands in the Caribbean and a chunk of rain forest in South America."

Had a nice holiday there, Amsterdam is ok but I preferred the other parts. Very small. Good trains.

Wallah I hate this shithole so much

BEGONE

I have been there
Your tulips fields in reality are highways and mazes.
The old houses are in the verge of collapsing now ingabited by immigrants.
Whites are minority, towelheads and blacks are the bosses along with white cucks and cuckettes.
I worked with a guy who got sued with false claims of racism, and he lost his job.
Your language doesn't exist anymore, outside of your old people, only a butchered broken english. The only good immigrants are the black grandmas who clean rooms. They are really nice.
The jews and their white dogs on leash in your immigration office are unable to spell my name, but he can easily say a random Bixie Nood's?

The people who live there are filthy, my grandparent who is a famrer had a cleaner car interior then the high ranked bosses in their audis and bmws, which just shows how much you care about your country too, also potheads. Shittons of potheads, even in suits, gays with rainbow colored hair, but what takes the topping are your women. They are dressed in broad daylight like prostitutes, even the fucking little kids too I'm not even making this shit up, and you choose cuckmobile cars, and gay ass bycicles.

Also you people are overly happy, like nothing is wrong, you just shrug off everything. This pissed me off the most. Every single one of you has that haHAA emote on twitch like smile. That cringy ass smile, Jesus, how much I hated that.
Why are you happy? Why are you laughing? Your own country is against you and you laugh? Or is it just a fake smile to hide your pain?

If I would need to say your country in one word it would be probably "ignorant."

whoa. really laid it on them slav.

it's trash

Great! Never come back, just die soon in your stinking shithole of a splinter country full of miscegenated Slavs.
*waves, smiles convivially

degenerate
just like this non country
>picture is accurate depiction of dutch women

>tfw eating a Stroopwafel right now
Love you guys.

Netherlands has the lowest rate of mixed race relations in Western Europe. Look it up.
Funny too coming from a Belgian, probably the only 'whites' whose genes might actually improve from getting blacked.

I don't think about you. At all.

So you're telling me you visited Amsterdam and Rotterdam, the two places everyone else in the Netherlands thinks are beyond saving?
Like every major city in Europe?

you have a memorial for Canadians who helped you out in WWII. thats pretty nice

Joe kennen aan t' gas
Kankerhollanders

rustig aan nou

droge worst!!!!!!

Oh Shut up u lying dumb shit

Toothpaste in wooden shoes

lekker

Shithole country.

>Netherlands has the lowest rate of mixed race relations in west europa
Ghahahahahaha
even so we are talking about west europa so still half of your women are fucking tyrone

Overcrowded individualistic country filled with degenerate niggers, living the (((American dream))) since '45

My hope is on Russian liberation soon

gut kaas

t. Double digit iq Sup Forums fag twink poster

>Funny too coming from a Belgian, probably the only 'whites' whose genes might actually improve from getting blacked.

Dont deny it you sound even more of a faggot for trying to hide it

Speaks funny. Cool folk. Tall.

You flatter us too much. We are slowly turning to shit just like the rest of the western world. A few days ago I heard our minister of foreign affairs lied about meeting putin for example. We are getting more and more degenerate. Just look at the news or any commercial and you'll see the usual propaganda you see in the US as well.
So really not that much difference between us and other western countries. I'd actually say I'm jealous of you Americans in that, even though the sjw/trans/degenerate infection has hit you way harder then us, you can have guns to defend yourselves while we don't.

Literal larping niggers

I know a guy from Leiden and went there with him it was pretty good. Otherwise, I like your people but your country wasn't for me still rank you guys highly in my mind though.

Have fun smoking your joints while you last, Ill give it 10 years at best after someone will find you in a sewer with your throat slit.

This is just the truth, also see If this is what the west offers, then thanks I rather drink borovicka until my liver shuts down, than live like a cucklet with a fake smile. Holy shit man I'll never forget those fake ass smiles. Just remembering it makes me puke.
Also nonwhite females hate the shit out of white females. The white males have it better, not 100% safe, like I said I had a co-worker who got accused of racism, but this was falshe but he still lost his job, but sometimes they like them, but hell I wouldn't be a white girl there, working with blacks.
They are doomed.

My dear countryman stop embarrassing us with this miserable jealousy, holy shit. Look at the welfare of our own people young and old before you deign to criticize.
Don't take it so hard. The only bit of truth he said is that you people are generally naive but that's only because you're rich.

Fucking pathetic retard.
Glad your autism prevents u from ever having offspring
Kys shitskin

Don't know other than DJs, New Kids, Bakpao, the color Orange, Amstel, Heineken, Shell oil and a few other things on my noggin

>tfw I put Zoetermeer as my location on Steam

>Dutch intelligence services AIVD and MIVD walk on the leash of USA's National Security Agency (NSA) and are "extremely docile" and seen as "subordinates", says former NSA and CIA employee Edward Snowden in an interview to Volkskrant and Nieuwsuur.
nltimes.nl/2015/01/21/dutch-secret-services-work-america-edward-snowden

This sums it up nicely. Everyone thinks all is flowers and sunshine because even though this country is filled to the brim with degeneracy and immigrants at least the economy isn't doing bad so haha who cares right? And the cherry on top is nationalism is so fucking weak in this country the two biggest nationalist parties in this country have leaders with foreign origins.

>how do you do my fellow slovak countryman

>hurr durr shitskin this that
this shows how smart you are, if I were you i'd quit the weed its creating a fog in your mind

Yea bro, stay woke. I'm saying our nation and our people are and will always be small, so mind your own business. Take your hands and mouth off Putin's balls and shaft and do something productive.

Dan kanker je toch lekker op? Doei!

The other way around, hutspotbrein.

>In their Nederdraads? Worse than Australians
No. Sup Forumsder threads actually have good content.

>ben prins bernhard
>koop honderden lege panden op
>overal stereo
>youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
>GASKRANEN OPEN
>FUCK GRONINGEN

>tyrone
Nobody is called Tyrone here, imbecile.

One word: Stroopwafels

VAN MIEN LAND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAF

>original degenerates
Look in the mirror.

bakkessmoeltoe vuilen ollander

Hollanders zien kut moar joe belgen wezen t' kutst, ik hoal mien trekker erbie dit komt nait goud mienjong.

>bakkessmoel
>dat kabouter ploptaaltje
>zo fucking geil

Dutch are honorary Aussie bros

>when the Hollanders have goatfuckers in their capital and the north is near completely clean

Not every dutch person smokes weed u inbred scum sucking sand coon

t. Junkie immigrant who works for kike & co.

Yeah, if you can get through all the sandniggers spamming >KANKER

>mfw moving to Zeeland and not seeing any nonwhites

Best ally

I sure hope they're not actual sandniggers. Probably just 13 year old faggots.

This, but only in the Randstad.
Dutch small villages are absolute kino.

Our sisters know best

Nothing, the typical SJW 4th-wave feminist Western European shithole of a country. Everything is too expesive, everyone is smoking weed or being homosexo in some way or other.

When the sea level raises, then I'll tell you I love your country. Until then, it's no bueno.

come on man we just hung out what the hell

>everyone is smoking weed
You must be talking about your own country, retard.

Great way to get Frikandels

>we
That Israel shill?

Degenerates.

Quiet yet extremely smug

Krauts are their bros because they are as degenerate as them.

>they are degenerate whores
And you are not?

How do i get a Noord-vlaamse vriendin?

Op de dorpen misschien, de grotere stadjes worden ieder jaar bruiner en bruiner.

Regards

Vlaming

Start by gaan to the Noord-Vlaanderen. Cheapkoop hotelletje, little bikkie charms, an especially Amsterdams speaken

I want to obtain a West-Vlaamse vriendin with huge hands and roast beef.

As a queer SJW, I find it boring and conservative.

Most of you lot would probably like it here, it's a lot less progressive and ''degenerate'' than Amsterdam, muslim invasion, sodom & gomorrah faggotry memes would make it out to be. Most people here are pretty fucking focused on careers, and are pretty conformist/traditional and are only really soft lefties at worst.

Yall can come here, i'm leaving ASAP.

Some people equate Dutch "progressivism" to Swede "progressivism" i believe this is not accurate.

Swede "progressivism" is based on blind, pure, retarded emotion...Dutch "progressivism" is more based on rationale, wrong rationale you may say but nevertheless it is the brain and not ultra-feminine emotions that are doing the thinking.

Most Dutch agreed to the drug laws, fag laws, sperm-deposit laws, etc because of the believe that this things would be more effective not because of "pink elephants in the clouds" like the Swedes. There is still some common-sense left in the Dutch society.

They are still degenerates man, nordcucks are and will always be degenerates.

We aren't nords you retarded mutt.

Remember the six million at Dorestad, Frank

What do you mean by those 'laws'? They apply to your country just the same.

A Muslim from your shithole stalked my girlfriends Instagram and repeatedly said he wanted to eat her ass until I confronted him, I can derive from that you're in too deep and need help

Patat

Germanic people, you have nordcuck genes.

hey cunt, stop bullying our imported labour force. Someone needs to clean the toilets and I will blame you if you chase the niggers away.

fucking neanther lands

It's a decent country, it's safe, people are quite sober, rich and things look neat. Still I see no reason to go out of your way to adore it, one of the things I hate the most personally is that part of your money will be held hostage unless you work until the "required" age and can "enjoy" your pension when you're old as shit, basically controlling people that way.
But since 90% of the world sucks ass I guess what we have is quite the accomplishment.

No we don't. We have nothing to do with Vikings.

Your country allows the usage of cannabis for personal use, mine prohibits that.

Huh, what a fucking puzzle, right? Sure bud, I'm talking about my country.