This movie is better than sex

This movie is better than sex

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WPtuWnsftlc
youtu.be/YMqMKxJJYvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Virgin detected

Black Panther is the gospel of truth.
It is the lost history of a black people, one that is now revealed.
This revelation shall become the seed that germinates into complete black liberation.
Fear the black man, for he is now awoke.

back to /b now show is over ?

He may be "awoke," but i have yet to see one stay awake during work hours

If it stops the jigs from having litters, play it in theatres for a hundred years just to be safe.

If you think this you must be having pretty terrible sex.

If fiction created by whites helps niggers from constantly begging for handouts and actually take responsibility, then pretend all you want.

Lucas is far more complicated than what the audience gives him credit for.

The Prequels explore Lucas' marriage/relationship to Marcia, and how the divorce affected Lucas films, Marcia got 1/2 of everything in the split and destroyed Lucas' vision for Skywalker Range and the future of independent film making. It was the divorce that Lucas cites as the reason for turning into Darth Vader. The love story arc is Lucas' relationship with Marcia (Wife), where Lucas is Anakin and Marcia is Padme, this eventually ends in a split between the two(messy divorce), and Lucas himself turns into Darth Vader.

Star Wars itself was a platform for the career of Harrison Ford. Han Solo's character is based upon Lucas also, Solo is actually a representation of the origins of NASCAR drivers, who were originally smugglers who tuned their cars to go faster than what the law could.
Han's character in Star Wars is a continuation of Lucas' previous film American Graffiti, which also stars Harrison Ford as a street racer from the 50s. Han Solo is a smuggler/racer who's always fine tuning his vehicle/spaceship in Star Wars.

> History article on NASCAR's origins in the Prohibition era
> www.history.com/news/how-prohibition-gave-birth-to-nascar

Lucas himself was a racing car enthusiast and was potentially going to become a racer, but on June 12, 1962, then 17-year-old George Lucas was in a serious car crash which he said was as a miracle that he survived, Lucas would go on to explore this aspect of his life in the 1973 film American Graffiti. Lucas spent a lot of time working in a Mechanic's, this is how he got into filming in the first place. It is the basis for the Pod Racing theme in the Phantom Menace, it is George who is the child entering into the world of filmaking. The Le Mans time/short is also the basis of THX
> youtube.com/watch?v=WPtuWnsftlc

LUCAS = LUC
AS = ANAKIN SKYWALKER

What is sex like?

you have clearly never had sex

Lupita bingo bongo is so fucking ugly, lol.

>expect the movie to be shit, just like Last Jedi
>torrent it
>what the fuck am i watching? 30 mins in and all i saw were dancing rituals
>.... do these niggers have dinner plates shoved into their mouths?
>fall asleep somewhere 40 min into the movie
>wake up 10 mins later, something loud happened
>it was just a plane lifting off, otherwise its just more boring talking scenes
>fast forward
>still talking
>fast forward
>still talking
>fast forward
>still talking
>fast forward till the end fight
>1999 tier CGI effects, blurry shit
>its just a boring hand to hand fight, i fast forwarded it, too
>"my king, when i die please release my ashes over the oceans, where our black brothers decided to jump from the ships, because death is better than slavery"
>oooooooook
>close Vplayer, delete the movie

(((Whites)))

you dont get it cause youre not a el goblino like me

sage

This thread is not pol
Fuck off

that shit was kinda boring. the worst marvel movie to date. wasn't bad just wasnt their best.

Ok, Joos

what really makes my butt hurt is that i really expected a good superhero movie i can dumbly spend 2 hours on.
what i got instead was listening to broken english for 120 minutes, spoken by people with dinner plates shoved inside their mouths.
such a fucking dissapointment.

Not better than interracial sex

A shitty super hero movie along with a we wuz kangs fantasy hype. Of course that it's shit.

You guys are like Italians right after Rocky came out.....the ball is back in your court. Your turn to act like Italian jackasses, should not be that hard
considering IQ averages.
youtu.be/YMqMKxJJYvY

the only remotely attractive woman in this movie was lupita bongo. the scientist girl looked like samuel jackson and the spearchucker looked like an uruk hai.

the cross posting is so widespread that it might as well be

you are clearly having sex wrong

Well to be fair his only experience with sex is likely getting assraped by his uncle with no lube when he was 6.

movie was shit. lots of talking, horrible ending fight with some of the worst cgi i have ever seen.

but since blacks have nothing of value that they have ever created, they will take what they can get

Nigger virgin.

how would you know?