Tfw you realize Sup Forums is a russian shill board

>tfw you realize Sup Forums is a russian shill board

He’s not a fucking crisis actor you paranoid Nazi fucks. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? Do you not see every news report, every highly retweeted post on Twitter, every highly upvoted thread on Reddit telling you how fucking disgusting you are? STOP SPREADING THESE LIES. THEY ARE NOT CRISIS ACTORS. STOP YOUR LIES IMMEDIATELY.

Пoчeмy ты этo cкaзaл?

sorry you got the wrong place this is a chinese catfish & rice wrangling board?

>tfw finally gonna join Russia

Pepe the Frog is a crisis actor.

>1 post by this id

Join us and feast on the finest Beluga caviar tovarisch

I posted other threads today, you fucking leaf

Just bantz mate.

SERIOUSLY
He’s not a fucking crisis actor you paranoid Nazi fucks. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? Do you not see every news report, every highly retweeted post on Twitter, every highly upvoted thread on Reddit telling you how fucking disgusting you are? STOP SPREADING THESE LIES. THEY ARE NOT CRISIS ACTORS. STOP YOUR LIES IMMEDIATELY.

jee I wonder if there's anything in the world that we do not control
did you check under your bed, Fabio?

Shut up cunt.

He IS NOT a fucking crisis actor you paranoid Nazi fucks. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? Do you not see every news report, every highly retweeted post on Twitter, every highly upvoted thread on Reddit telling you how fucking disgusting you are? STOP SPREADING THESE LIES. THEY ARE NOT CRISIS ACTORS. STOP YOUR LIES IMMEDIATELY.

The unironic russiaboos moved in heavily after the reddit influx. Coincidentally the board's retardation increased dramatically around that time.

You a fed?

You just now realized this?

I do not know of wat you are talkings comr- I mean friend. Going to now watch sportsball and eat apple pie.

What kind of laptop is that? Been looking for a new gaming rig.

its alienware

you should definitely buy one, that way you don't need to deny the holocaust for people to know you're retarded

> Join us and feast on the finest Beluga caviar tovarisch.

I know only about half the people here on pol speak Russian so I’m going to translate. It says, “join us swilling cheap vodka made from potato, and beating of wives.”

Get an MSI ... cheaper and with Video Cards prices atm is the better option.
>pic is mine

women love being beaten though

Oн нe чepтoвcки кpитичecкий aктep, кoтopoгo ты пapaнoик нaциcтoв тpaхaeт. ЧTO ПЫTAETCЯ HEПOCPEДCTBEHHO C BAMИ ЛЮДЯMИ? Paзвe вы нe видитe кaждый нoвocтнoй peпopтaж, кaждый пepeчитaнный пocт в Tвиттepe, кaждый выcoкoпocтaвлeнный пoтoк нa Reddit гoвopит вaм, нacкoлькo вы oтвpaтитeльны? OCTAHOBИTECЬ, ЧTO ЛЮБИT ЭTИ. OHИ HE КPИЗИCHЫE AКTEPЫ. OCTAHOBИTECЬ CBOЙ HOMEP HEДABHO.

Good thing it's a funny shill board.

honestly, I haven't seen that many russia flags recently.

I wonder if the 300 russians in Syria that were killed were all the russians that browsed Sup Forums

Muh google translate

Either that is gibberish or Google has actually gotten even worse at translating Russian than before.

Oj ne pederu!
Don't listen to the CNN fake news!

He is not a crippled actor, by whom you are a travesty of nazis. WHAT IS DESTROYING HEALTHY WORKING WITH THE BAM AND PEOPLE? Once you do not see every new look, every reposted pont in Twitter, every little one on Reddit tells you, how often are you repulsive? OCTAHOBOBITEK, THAT LOVE THIS. OHI HE CUSTOMIZED ACTORS. OCTAHOBITE CBOY HOMEP HEADBOX.

He is not a crippled actor, by whom you are a travesty of nazis. WHAT IS DESTROYING HEALTHY WORKING WITH THE BAM AND PEOPLE? Once you do not see every new look, every reposted pont in Twitter, every little one on Reddit tells you, how often are you repulsive? OCTAHOBOBITEK, THAT LOVE THIS. OHI HE CUSTOMIZED ACTORS. OCTAHOBITE CBOY HOMEP HEADBOX.

Is so good Russian. Man on internet have write like Pushkin.

Which is why you should join them! Its a good time for everyone!

Seems to be about right. The retards on this board believe everything that's thrown straight into their face without questioning it. Then have the audacity to think they're somehow better then liberals. After an attack they quickly try to pin the attack on Antifa or commies - why? what will this achieve you dumb fucks? Oh yeah, I forgot, most of this board is now reddit liberals with a white nationalist twist. It's pathetic how far it has fallen.

Cyкa блядь

That's blue pilled. I'm whiter than you, moehommad.

you weren't here during the election then? the constant pro trump shit? the "little neg about trump, but look at this big (made up) neg about hillary, maybe trump is ok after all?" posts? the Back to the Future memes and calling us "dumb niggers" when we called them out?

we all knew it was a russian shill board...

I remember when ausfailians actually cared about their shit posting. Now days they don't even tell poofters to fuck off.

I'm retarded I know
show real flag

Would it make you feel better if I told you to leave?

>mfw knowingly helping a foreign government destroy my democracy by shitposting on a Laotion mycology forum

What are they genna do, charge me with treason?

the russians started an anti-trump protest at trump towers and helped popularize the black lives matter movement. always accuse your enemy of what you yourself are doing, thats from "rules for radicals" one of clintons fav books

Eбaть импepиaлизм и кaпитaлизм

>knowingly
>help
>destroy
Am I the only one not shilling on this thread?

Listen buddy, I will tell you when russian invasion on Sup Forums TOTALLY DID NOT START start in 2014 with Ukraine occupation

WHY WOULD ANY RUSSIAN CARE ABOUT AMERICAN ANIME BOARD

LOL

YOU ARE RETARDED KREMLIN WOULD NEVER DO THIS

NOBODY CARES ABOUT 11 MILLION ANTI-GOVERNMENT LOW IQ RACIST LEFTIST PEOPLE EVERY MONTH GOBBING UP EVERY WRITTEN WORD AS TRUTH JUST BECAUSE IT ISN'T PC AND THEY'VE NEVER OPENED A BOOK IN THEIR LIFE

NOBODY WOULD NEVER EVER CONSIDER Sup Forums A LEGITIMATE TARGET FOR BRAINWASHING LOW IQ LEFTIST TRASH TOO SCARED OF NIGGERS AND LIVING IT ANONYMOUSLY OUT ON INTERNET

BECAUSE

BECAUSE

BECAUSE REASONS

Well then fuck off.

>tfw you aren't paid to shitpost
How do i get the russians to contact me?

I also want to be paid for shilling for Russia. Where do I sign up?

Mueller will indict you.

Putin strong though.

I wish this place was a Russian shill board.

The best part is Sup Forums keep falling for this shit. If something retarded is ranking high on twitter, youtube its probably because the FSB wants it there.

You need to up your meme game.

>everyone who holds right wing beliefs is a Russian shill

let´s do mexico now!
andrei manuel lopezovich for the win
!

Where do I sign up to be a paid shill? I need a job.

This, but soyboys will refuse the final redpill

my current gf is a bit of a russian shill