>"Come up with new idea to save Dragon Ball Super" thread
>Vegeta thread
>Trunks thread
>"Android 18 is hot" thread
>"Why did Goku marry Chi Chi" thread
>Goku's new form sucks" thread
>Tien thread
>"Super Saiyan Blue sucks" thread

Before this all would have been one containment thread, two if the old one hadn't reached the bump limit yet. But hey, at least we're following the "General threads are bad" meme again right

By tomorrow they will be tired

shhh, dont criticize the thought police, theyll be here soon

you have to understand that moderators are fucked in the head. they think they can "improve" something by controlling it. they think that "they alone know best," and somehow "quality discussion" (however they define it) is somehow superior to what the users want to post.

I am hiding all that shit, but it is really becoming annoying.

>Android 18 is hot
She is, though!

>the board is full of shit threads
>let's make another one to point it out
Great idea OP.

And they die faster than they get created.

i applaud their dedication, if not their reasons

Well, yeah, but we don't need a whole thread dedicated to it though.

Nipmoot said it's okay

>if i repeat it in every thread it will come true

all you did was unneccesarly increase your work load mod-kun. everything was working fine with generals beforehand

Stop pretending he actually rules anything. He just makes a funny show of himself. The mods don't permit the threads.

You have a thread devoted to Fubuki giving a star and Sakura eating a fish.

The solution to cancer is not to concentrate it and ignore it. If DBS fags can't exist without constant shitposting, then just ban them.

They probably had as much of a work load even with the generals. That's how fucking shit those DBS threads were.

Yeah, this is madness, we need container threads, the catalog is a mess

Mods could've just banned them in the first place instead of making this retarded rule and everyone but the shitposters would be happy.

Glad to see that Sup Forums is getting BTFO.

Next step is killing the catalog.

and the sad thing is they are fine with general threads, as long as you put stupid shallow questions in the OP

>What do you think of the latest chapter? Who is the best crewmember? What is your favorite form for Luffy?
This is acceptable OP to the authoritarian moderators

>Oda, where's my nigga Zoro?
This is an unacceptable OP to the authoritarian moderators

Except we get 10000000 other threads for DBZ / One Piece because people think they can't have a general thread.

Nice going you power hungry retards.

>implying

it was rare to see posts deletions in dbs threads because rarely was there any blatant rule breaking

Remove the catalog from Sup Forums.

Bring back the index.

Not doable, unfortunately. I'm pretty sure most people use the 3rd-party catalog already.

DBSfags may be more of autistic permavirgins than most other fanbases on Sup Forums, but even them get eventually tired

Those threads die faster too, Super as a whole will die down in a few days

fuck it it's anime

-you complain about battle shounen
-you complain about SoLs
-you complain about Isekai
-you complain about harem
-you complain about "pretentious" anime
-you complain about currently airing anime
-you complain about generals
-you complain about multiple threads
you complain about everything

yet you never make a good thread of the anime you enjoy, and that's why no one listens to you or should listen to you, you're always full of shit

Why are mods tearing down generals? First it was Lee and Jackson, and now it's Hughes? It makes me sad to see the history and culture of our great board being ripped apart with the removal of our beautiful generals.

Sup Forums is better this way.

im actually replying to all of them now because they all have OP topics that are in my "general" interest. funny how that works

FREE UMARU

They still die faster, and this is a good thing that will slowly but surely kill interest.

Pedros must get lazy after a while

At least DBS is currently ongoing and always has lots of new shit to discuss.
What about the generals for stuff that ended months ago and has no new content to discuss?

Like the gore posting in one of the threads yesterday, right?

This shit has the worst backfire ever, containment there's were needed.

>"t-they die off j-just watch!", said the increasingly nervous anti-general cancer

Another shitty meta thread comes, another shitty meta thread goes. I'll give it a week for you guys to get used to this change.

It's official. Dragonball's fanbase is worse than Naruto's.

so i hear, what about it?

thank you based mods Sup Forums is saved my greatest allies

I can't believe anyone can defend generals. Does anyone have the image comparing a normal thread to a general?

>worst backfire ever
its mild compared to gore and cp spam few years ago
you would knew that if you weren't such a newfag

Hoo-rah for containment threads

Everything kino said will be forgotten in a week. The only people freaking out about this are literal newfags.

There were multiple dragonball garbage threads up before this rule went in so I don't get why you're trying to blame the new rules for that.

Thanks.

>mfw /SnK/ cancer purged

>let people post what they want
this revolutionary idea will never be allowed, thanks to authoritarian retards who think they alone know what speech is best.

>Avoid redirecting all discussion of a series to a single thread. Users are free to discuss similar content in separate threads as long as threads are not being spammed.
>as long as threads are not being spammed.
In a few days things will settle, and either they'll stop the butthurt or they will be stopped.

>tfw sneaky

>he licks the dick of a fat guy who works for free.
>he doesn't know how to use the hide function.
>he has never done a good thread.
>He thinks his opinion counts.
>In an anime board
>OP

you sound like one of those Sup Forums ancap memes

At worst there were 3 on Saturdays
this isn't the same by a long shot

Oh my GAWD A WHOLE FUCKING ONLINE TEMPORARY ANONYMOUS THREAD DEDICATED TO A FOCTIONAL CHARACTER BEING HOT!?!?!?! What the fuck guys?

>Everyone complains about generals
>Mods take generals away
>"WOOOOW, WHY DID YOU DO THAT MODS? WHAT THE HELL?"

I just don't get you people

If you think these threads will die down after a few days, you are mistaken. Dragon Ball Super has been a shitpost containment general for months now, filled with incessant shitposting and (you) harvesting. They didn't get tired of it then, but at least duplicate DBS threads were shut down. Now, these same shitposters are not only allowed but encouraged to make entire dedicated threads for their bullshit. No more 1-2 containment threads, now we get a whole new thread for every single shitpost that wants to have (you)s.

General threads are bad guys!

Mods should just make a battle shonen board The people who read that crap aren't even the people who post in late night anime threads so there's a clear demographic split in Sup Forums.

>Not having 4chanX installed

>Discussion
The ones complaining are the most cancerous, the dont discuss just call another shitposter

Sup Forums is unironically better the way it is now and I love shitposters crying around.

>"everyone"
This doesn't mean what you think it means.

funny how only DB faggots are shitposting, proof that they are cancer

Again, if it's full of cancer, just get rid of it entirely. Putting it in one thread doesn't make it okay.

>Sup Forums is one person

Ban all OP with Umaru in them

This! Some anons rushed to be OP and there were 2 threads, but one died almost instantly, or when the main thread hit bump limit people switched. Mods should have been just banned Caulifa and other shitposters.

>how DARE general posters have fun in their thread that you can only read the contents of if you open them

containment threads, same as containment boards are just short term solutions
They don't just contain cancer, they also attract more cancer from outside.
It will be hard for all of us, but it had to be done.

mods couldn't even handle one shitposter spamming gore yesterday, have fun getting rid of dedicated, weaponised autism that has been spamming DBS threads for months

> This shit has the worst backfire ever
It's not even as bad as the backfire to Hiro's "one meta thread allowed" bullshit less than a year ago, user. moot caused bigger shitstorms than this on a regular basis just for the hell of it.

banning generals is extremely good

It's the imageboard spirit. Having many small threads instead of one large one is how things are supposed to be.
Be glad you weren't here for Geass Sundays.

>as long as you put stupid shallow questions in the OP
This is the worst.

Nothing is going to be done except one DB Super thread will now be three or four or five or six, stupid newfag. Fuck off crossboarder and let the actual Sup Forums users talk

So why drawthreads are allowed again?

They made a BnK general in disguise just like that, and the Overlordfags didn't even bother with the question.
>mfw

No

/ag/ fucking when?

You are allowed to draw things. You aren't allowed to make requests, answer requests or repost things.

Nice Sup Forums image, crossboarder.

>>>/ag/

Mods like to masterbate to fan art

says the devil

>You aren't allowed to make requests, answer requests
Is there anything more cancerous than "muh Sup Forums culture" fags?

Hopefully never, if Sup Forums and /vg/ are any indication.

And there's a rule saying there can't be any racism outside of boards like Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Shut the fuck up retard.

>WTF MODS REMOVE GENERAL
>ok
>WTF NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MODS I WANT GENERAL BACK

Yup thats Sup Forums alright.

>Walk into drawfag thread 1
>8 requests of waifushit
>Walk into drawfag thread 2
>Tons of Sup Forums requests

Uhhhhhh?????

Damnit satan.

I had 27 hidden threads about an hour or so ago. It's now 13.

If you are seriously getting bothered by just some idiots chimping out and nobody will care come a few days from now, then you're the one with the problem, not the mods

yeah wow it's like different people want different things so weird isn't it

What? I didn't even mention the rules. Your image is cancer that doesn't belong here.

Spoonfeeders

Sup Forums was already shit.
Also if you are using Sup Forums examples then take a look at /vr/ and their above-average posts.

>nobody will care come a few days from now
Lurk before input please

>complaining about BASED Kinomod
Sup Forums has changed

the ones who cry to ban things they don't like, are usually vocal minorities who happen to be in the meta threads

then when the draconian jannie laws are put in place, reasonable people ask WTF is going on

We don't appreciate what we have until it's gone