Canada is 53%

Since they took in 850k immigrants each year since the census, Canada could be slightly below 50%

Have you ever been to Toronto? I thought they were like 49% White since 2015

>This is the extant of the American inferiority complex

Reply to this post the day you live in a city with over 1 000 000 inhabitants and 97% white.

I'm not expecting any replies from you then.

Have you ever been to Chiraq?

>Americans being this butt hurt over the mutt meme.
You are not less of a mutt because your neighbour is a mutt too.

>Britslamist comebacks
Embarrassing to have ever lost to you guys even if we were outnumbered 20 to 1

sage all burger threads

up pretty early for a burger, mr disinfo guy

>Reply to this post the day you live in a city with over 1 000 000 inhabitants and 97% white.

Well? Care to show us that flag?

chingchongchingchang

haha 72% "white"

you know america is 76% "white" right?

Ze chink is calling de American black

My city is also over 95% white

We don't have "white" beaners, so our statistics are actually accurate. The white demographic of the US is verifiably in the mid 50s, and this thread is projection. Sage.

>you know america is 76% "white" right?
No it isn't.

>Muh white hispanics
We don't have mexicans claiming to be white in Canada so that doesn't fuck with our statistics like you.

Wider than you mohemed

Read what it says under the census “In accordance with equity laws, all persons who checked ‘arab’ and ‘white’, ‘Latina’ and ‘white’, ‘West Asian’ and ‘white’, have been excluded from the visible minority section” your census counts Indians and middle easterns as white, and everyone who is half white

nice try burger but no.
canada also cherrypicks its immigrants and send back the bottomfeeder useless ones like gypsies back to Hungary...

It's all fun and games until you're 56%

just another "white" canadian hahaha right Chang Wu Mohammad?

I think youre right. For the most part all the nonwhites are in vancouver and toronto, which is basically 1/3 our population, but everywhere else is really white with a touch of east asian.

Ive only ever seen maybe 100 black people in my life

>Canada also cherrypicks its immigrants and send back the bottomfeeder useless ones

Oh sweetie

You guys should hang Trudeau once he’s out of office

95% of all Arab, Latin, and West-Asians write in their nation of origin and are included in the visible minority demographic statistic under their correct heading.

>95% of all Arab, Latin, and West-Asians write in their nation of origin and are included in the visible minority demographic statistic under their correct heading

Nice try, Buk-Yao. The census doesn’t lie. Only 53% marked exclusively 1 or more European ethnicities.

My ancestors were the first blokes to settle in North America to Jew Indians out of their precious furs so really your comments don't particularly affect me Tyrone Lopez.

>850k
Is this fucking real
The country is smaller than ours and people are going ape shit over 300k (and rightly fucking so)

You're referring to two different statistics. One has to do with racial group, and the other is geographic origin.

All white people on the Canadian census mark Canada + white, European + white, Australia + white, South Africa + white, etc.

>Indians
>west Asians

You may make fun of the US and us. But don't forget that like the US you are mutts.

>big time

This thread is then trying to cause division, notice how it’s being spammed. We must focus on the true enemy (((they))) who create these threads.

The proud Aryan Canadian minister of defense, white as fresh Canadian snow

The data is real yes but this is a subversive psy-op

>Is this fucking real
We don't grow by 850k every years so no.

It’s more of Karma for Canada making fun of the United States for only having 56% people of European origin when they’re at 53%, and probably lower

Well good. Now hang Trudeau and get that fucking snackbar out of the immigration office before your country is destroyed forever

Cucknadian here. Can confirm (OP) is wrong. Canada is not "slightly below 50%". We are in fact well below 50%, and after I leave this country, they will have in fact achieved zero. I am leaving this fall for based russia, I have met a beautiful girl online, and she and her son are very excited to meet me, especially since i paid for her mothers 14000$ funeral. I explained to her that i dont have much experience at marriage, but i will work hard. She said she has a special job to give me when i get there.

wish me luck my brothers
pic is her

pic is my new bride, wish me luck anons,

Yeah sure you fucking kike

based russian qts

anti semite

Quality divide and conquer, Shlomo.

I’m a philosemite actually you bigot

Kek. Didn't realize you were baiting until the second sentence.

>Can't even come up with his own original meme
>Has to copy the meme that makes fun of his own country
Jewish to the bone.

You’re probably shaking you cockroach

Many hebrews dont like you calling them "jews". It has certain connotations that many find offensive. You need to be more sensitive to the needs of canada's many differing peoples/religions/cultures/sexes/genders/colours/creeds/ethnic backgrounds/belief systems/nationalities/skin colours.
stop being a nazi who wants to gas six million jews

what did they ever do to you user?

49%ers?

bump for an important thread

bump

I knew there was something not quite right about leaf posters....

In 20 years they will be the next Mongolians

shit he really got raped, that's nasty

>850k
Jesus fuck how

Trudeau needs to hang as a traitor

LOL leafmutts completely BTFO

El syrupo shara monstrous

Oh no...

LMFAO

Imagine trying to find a white wife in Canada that isn't full SJW, you're going to have to settle for a 2/10 fat slob with a low IQ or to destroy your genes.

bump

South Side and West Side specifically

lol @ chinks who think they are Canadian

If theres one group Canadians hate the most it is definitely chinks

here is OC i made

>burger meme

>It's only a shill thread if it's not directed at the US
Suck a dick, dog fucker.

You did consent to it though. Jews are a thing because we thought it was ok for them to handle our money.

There are only 3 cities in canada above 1 million people and none of them are even kind of close to 95% white stop being retarded.

Thanks god i'm not am*rican

>"HAHA AMERICA IS NOT WHITE"
>"GRRRR FUCKING SHILLS CALLING LEAFS NONWHITE WHITER THAN YOU HERNANDEZ"
All this infighting will kill us

Le 56% fish caught right in your shores

Meh, canicretins deserve. They pushed the amerimutt meme harder than anyone else, all while being at a lower white percent the whole time.

Sure thing Chang

Taking the metro in Toronto is like walking into a multi-cultural nightmare.

It's chinks, filipinos, niggers, muslims, bindis, faggots, fatties, and on an on. Horrible.

La creatura...

>skid marks
>the current year
fake

>Butthurt mutt: the post
>19 million "European Canadians"
>10 million identify as "Canadian" (old stock, white)
>36 million population
That's about 83%+ you retard. Americans are literally this retarded.

All of us are fucked and we are just arguing over who is going to die first, as if being last is some kind of worthy accomplishment.

The lulz are fine, the trolling is expected, but never doubt you are doing the Jews work when you divide so they can conquer.

You’re retarded, if Canadians were a seperate ethnicity then there would be 48,000,000 people in Canada. Canadian is something you can either check or leave blank at the bottom, depending if you lived there a few generations. You’re literally like the person at the top, Ming

Fuck off mutt

Holy fuck look at the demographics. Most people that are 3rd generation Canadian or older identify as Canadian, not European. KYS

>Holy fuck look at the demographics. Most people that are 3rd generation Canadian or older identify as Canadian, not European. KYS

Mai, you can’t just mark Canadian, you can put ‘canadian’ and ‘white’, or ‘canadian’ and ‘west Asian’. I don’t even think you read the real census. Your visible minority population is at 27%, and that’s not counting West Asians, Arabs, and half white people.

El goblino de hoja...

>Mohammed still defending his Asian brothers in Canada

You're the only who hasn't read the census mate.

>not counting west Asians, arabs, and mutts. Lmfao gtfo jew

Québec isn't the whole of canada

>wall finally going to begin soon
>Canada allowing ISIS members and shit into their country
Thanks, guys. Guess we'll need another one.

“In accordance with equity laws, persons who checked ‘west asian’ and white, ‘Latina’ and white, and ‘middle eastern’ and white, have been excluded from the visible minority section”

I’m sorry, but when they boiled down the census, only 53% of people marked down white or only one or more European ethnicities. By what you’re saying America could call themselves 77.4% white.

>less than 2% of Canadians are mixed.
>Magically turns from 83.3% to 53%
Makes sense user

>2%
Fake number
>83%
your non-visible minority population is at 72.9%
>mixed race
People who identify as white but are west asian, or middle eastern aren’t on the list. How many times do you need to look at what the census says, only 53% of Canadians are white or have only European origin.

Lol ok :3

>Being this butthurt over mutt memes
Link the artice.
>"More than 340,000 children in Canada are growing up in mixed-race families, a new report from Statistics Canada reveals, and the number of mixed unions is growing much more quickly than that of other partnerships."
Wow 340k of 36 million, actually less than 2%. KYS jew