Daily reminder that if you don't remember this event *vividly* you don't belong on this board

Daily reminder that if you don't remember this event *vividly* you don't belong on this board.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yh92LirlCf8
youtube.com/watch?v=8enon6z4tn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was my birthday so i didnt see it on the news that day. We found out about it the next day because we didnt bother watching news during my bday. I had to draw the event in elementary school which was quite a wierd experience. I drew the jumpers falling into swimming pools and not dying.

>road sign

oh boy. you're going to enjoy this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yh92LirlCf8
youtube.com/watch?v=8enon6z4tn0

I literally lived such a sheltered life this happened when I was in 3rd grade and didn't know about it til 8th grade

>b-buh-back in muh day

What I remember the most is the mass media talking heads all saying the same things over and over, no investigation needed, no evidence needed. Everyone knew instantly, on the day how, why and who did it.

What a fucked up rule.
Is that only a Melbourne thing?

Fuckin fuckin melbourne.

I was 4

Daily reminder that there are anons on this board who have graduated college, joined the workforce, and voted in two elections who aren't old enough to remember this event vividly. That makes you an oldfag.

I was at my dentists as a kid and they wheeled a tv into the room and we watched

Most of them weren't even born yet.

I too recall when that right turn only sign went up. It doubled congestion on that stretch of road, and added twenty fucking minutes to my commute. Im so happy to meet others here that want it back like it was before!

Phone rings in the middle of the night.
It's my brother.
"Turn on the tv man"
"America is under attack"
Watch cnn feed for the next 3 days
No sleep
No work
Fun times

I fucking hate this shit. I prefer to drive around the block. Especially with Asian drivers around.

Christ. Home-school?

I was a sophomore in High School. They actually stopped class, and brought out televisions, so that we could be fully indoctrinated by the (((media))) depiction of this fake CGI propaganda event.

> Wake up 12hrs later
> fiancé says America attacked last night user. Terrist attack according to morning news
> oh wow that sucks
> watch totalfark go batshit crazy
> switch from bleeding heart liberal to hang all sandniggers over 3 days
> thanks totalfark for your insanity
> unsubscribe from that retarded shithole

No shit, Sherlock.

Saw that second plane hit live, probably never would have been awake for it living on the West Coast if my Dad's lemon Chrysler take a shit the week before.

CGI? The shit actually happened, but the motive is phoney.

yes but if you really look into the history of australian cities, you see that most of them weren't planned for cars. sydney cbd is literally kowloon

I despise the whole mythology of 9/11 and how it's been politicized into an American goy version of muh holocaust. Never to be questioned, uniquely tragic, and a special little cue the jew pulls to make us cry on command whenever some (((neocon))) faggot wants to start another war.

Hundreds of thousands of Americans DIE unnecessarily
every year from stupid jew bullshit such as pharmaceuticals, heroine, neocon wars, lack of (((health innsurance))), suicide, and nigger/spic crime.

Yet no one ever remembers them, let alone do we have national "debates" on even addressing these horrific social dysfunctions.

Nah, let's just cynically elevate the value of 3000 dead Americans because they just happen to serve such a valuable political goal and fuck all those other Americans who die.

If some mother who died taking (((chemo))) or a son shot dead by a nigger, or a dead poor guy who couldn't afford health (((cover))) is not worthy of commemoration, then I sure as fuck am not jumping like a good little dog over the convenient deaths of a few stock brokers in NYC on 9.11.01.

It is beneath me. Fuck off kikes.

Never forgive. Never forget. (((They))) will pay.

There were actual explosions, and the buildings were indeed brought down through some means of controlled demolition. There were no hijacked planes though.

If you believe the image I posted is a real depiction of a plane crashing into a building you need to kill yourself immediately.

me too. Although i do remember the iraq invasion.

Didn’t care when it happened and I still don’t care

Terrorist attacks happen. We dropped a fucking nuke on Japan, obviously that was war, but Islam is at perpetual war with us

this.

will they though? It doesn't seem like it. More like ameriKKKa is the one paying for it.

>the buildings were brought down by controlled demolition
i dont care i want to believe

t. every 9/11 conspiracy theorist

My dad had just bought my a new bicycle, we loaded it to the car and started driving home. Then we listened about the towers getting hit on the radio.

Don´t remember much, but in the school yard we had some Osama Bin Laden jokes next week I think.

A PNAC document declared they needed a new pearl harbor event to justify their war against the "axis of evil" which was iraq, afghanistan, syria, egypt, libya, and iran. The intelligence agencies knew what Osama was planning but elements of the zionist deep state held them back in order to create their new pearl harbor.

>voted in two elections
Anyone who was old enough to vote in 2012 remembers this.

some people think it was CGI -_-
How stupid is that
it's cheaper to get a bunch of arabs into a plane and crash it than fake it (not even mentioning the fact it's actually impossible)

>watching TV with my parents
>suddenly every channel is (((CNN)))
>plane hits the building
I remember my dad chuckling at this

Voting in 2012 would be THREE, not two elections you silly Canadian.

This is the part where you drop the smartass attitude.

Was playing age of empires 2, sister class me into the living room, looking at the towers, shrugging and did go back to playing age. Really never gave a real fuck about it and also had to play the part. Fucking false flag.

>class
*calls
fucking phone

There’s no proof it ever happened. Crisis actors and CGI. These were huge buildings.. but where’s all the debris?! (some Hollywood prop iBeams, made into “memorials”? Please...)

This
They don’t give a damn about human lives, why shouldn’t they just carry out the attack and blame another motive?

Jews did 9/11

>Next year, people born after 9/11 will be allowed to post

You are seriously missing the point of the overwhelming evidence that the official narrative doesn't fit the facts.

>at home watching cartoons
>emergency news
>"wtc is kill"
>who cares

The entire world pivoted on this day, for the worst (at least in the short and medium-term).

The 21st Century was certainly begun on a definitive tone.

The plane is real, the building is fake.

They already post.

Cuck legalism is for boomer faggots and cuckservatives.

breaking the law is nigger-tier

Ur laws encode cuckoldery.

Now go pay ur taxes to israel goy. It is the law afterall.

Ur laws encode racism.

Now go pay ur taxes to whites uncle tom. It is the law afterall.

Try again

Ur laws encode the heteronormative patriarchal society.

Now go pay ur taxes to cishet males hon. It is the law afterall.