What do you want to see in another season of Carnival Phantasm?

What do you want to see in another season of Carnival Phantasm?

More Taiga Dojo and moe Medea.

more pic related, also more episodes like the race

eeeeeevil

>evil

>Rigging the lottery
>not evil

More crossovers and mixing with other Type moon gag manga.

Another Season of CP would just be F/Z & F/A guest starring non-F/A servants from FGO and maybe Prisma Illya.

I'm looking for more KIMI TO

>Taiga Dojo is just Illya mocking Taiga over how she has an anime now

>rigging
there was no tampering with the lottery, he just got lucky

>taiga meets her FGO version

A director that isn't a delusional Sakura hater.

Regular Ilya meeting Prisma Ilya.

>wormslutfags can't enjoy things
Who would've though

>This
either way we've got 4 years to go. Will TypeMoon even be the same by then?

Characters from Strange Fake, Apocrypha and GO. I don't want to see any of the original cast or anyone from non-Fate works.

>retards who call Sakura "wormslut" can't spell
Who would've thought? Deliberately misadapting scenes to make them less funny just because you're butthurt about the character it focuses on is about as unprofessional as it gets.

>Seiji Kishi
>hack

Pick one.

>Galaxy Angel Rune
I rest my case.

literal asshurt over a joke show lmao

You thought GA 3rd was actually decent source material?

>lmao
Go ahead, do keep proving the point.

His season was so godawful and unfunny it killed one of the largest franchises of the early 00s. The previous seasons were just as loosely based on the games, so the decline can't be blamed on the source material. Danganronpa, Persona and Assassination Classroom are some other examples of awful anime adaptations made by him. Carnival Phantasm was basically carried by the source material and the general atmosphere of hype surrounding Type Moon at the time, but it had some really glaring flaws like repeated unfunny gags and the director outright sabotaging episode 6 because he had a hateboner for Sakura.

>repeated unfunny gags

Don't bully Back Alley Alliance

I don't. CP aged so poorly it's so fucking bad.

>director outright sabotaging episode 6 because he had a hateboner for Sakura.
wormfags literally cannot take a joke lmao

>butthurt about the character it focuses on

Literally what the fuck are you talking about? Why would that cause butthurt? It doesn't, actually. In your mind, you see some guy making the storyboard for those scenes and he is absolutely furious... for some reason? Let me instead offer you an alternative. You are the one is butthurt because the second somebody says anything bad about your waifu you fly into an autistic fury. It was a fucking joke, just like your life.

Here's a hint, everybody in carnival phantasm is turned into a deprecative one-note joke for the sake of comedy.

The franchise pretty much exploded into mainstream soon after.

Only Fate did. Tsukihime is still unknown to the masses since it hasn't had an adaptation.

>What do you want to see in another season of Carnival Phantasm?
Best girl

CP is literally the only good thing to come out of Type Moon in the past twelve years.

Shirou asking the father of each member of his harem for permission to marry them.Including the dead ones and the ones that existed thousands of years ago.