Which one was less shit?

Which one was less shit?

Why don't you tell us your opinion OP? You dislike both and are afraid that people like them don't you?

Depends on who you ask. Some will say FT because it never took itself seriously so readers never had high hopes for it unlike they did with Bleach or they just liked FT better overall. Some will say Bleach because FT was just that bad. While others think both were shit from the beginning.

i'd say Bleach, less asspulls, more memorable arcs,fights, and enemies, characters actually died in bleach and better memes FT had better girls and a better ending IMO though.

I miss them both

>FT had better girls
Nah, they all had the same face and same balloon tit body type with a few exceptions here and there. Pretty sure Lucy/Ezra/Juvia/Wendy all have brown eyes as well. The girls in Bleach had great designs that were all different even in small ways, like different eyebrows or eye shape.

Bleach, by a long shot

Bleach, obviously.
>Great art
>No sameface
>Greater female characters designs by miles
>Has a lot of cool scenes

Fairy Tail was always shit.
Bleach had like 1-2 arcs in the beginning that were good but everything fell apart after that.

So I choose Bleach

>sameface
There is sameface, and sameface isn't a problem since it means the artist has come up with their own style, but Kubo does try to make his characters different in small ways which is nice to see.

Objectively speaking, as with most shounen they were both always shit so neither can be better.

bleach at least is good at some point in the series

Bleach at least confirmed couples.

>Bleach, obviously.
>Great art
>No sameface
kek
>Has a lot of cool scenes
Yeah if you're 12
And Bleachfags continue to be he most delusional fanbase on Sup Forums

>Yeah if you're 12
well...SHONEN.

>assblasted FTfag is angry everyone said Bleach
I'm not surprised. FTfags have always tried to push FT to make the Western "Big Three" into the "Big Four" but literally everyone ignored them.

It does have sameface, but nowhere as bad as FT in my opinion. The main gang of Bleach look completely different in terms of designs, especially Orihime and Rukia whereas the main gang of FT basically look the same. Natsu and Gray look alike along with Wendy and Erza who share everything but the hairstyle/color while Wendy simply looks different because she's a loli. I just feel like Kubo gave more variety to his characters especially the women.

>bleach sameface
Give me one example you came up with on your own

Bleach. FT was always poor men's One Piece( + fanservice, but still really dumb ).

>greater character design
not really, Rukia suffers of a bland personality and i dont wanna talk about the other girls...

Toshiro and Rukia practically have the sameface in the last two arcs. Also Kubo's bishounen face is strong in Ichigo/Uryu/Byakuya.

>character DESIGN
>personality

Fairy tale is a massive volcano or turds, whereas reading bleach is pretty much the complete absence of sensation. Fairy Tale is worse, and that's saying something, even awful manga like Bleach are insulted being mentioned next to Fairy Tale.

that user was talking about design, not personality.

I've never once confused rukia with toshiro.

Both are awful. Bleach baited us into a payoff that never happened, while Fairy Tail was lazy in every sense of the word. FT has more fappable girls so I guess it wins?

Neither have I since they have a different hairstyle/color, but they undoubtedly have the same eye shape.

They don't though.

>FT has more fappable girls
Yoruichi alone makes your statement wrong.

>There is sameface
Of course it has one or two. Especially for bishounen characters.
But Bleach sameface is not as bad as FT. Hell, even FT design looks so similar with One Piece design, a completely different series.
That's how bad FT designs are.

The only sameface in Bleach I can think off is black ichigo but only because he's literally family and it's foreshadowing

>FT has more fappable girls so I guess it wins?

>Rangiku
>Yoruichi
>Orihime
>And all those well proportioned female characters designs
Yea. I think you're not even read Bleach at all.

Yes they do.

Is he part of the same family too?

Yoruichi is an ugly as piss curry nigger though.

Only homosexuals could look at her without vomiting.

She also looks like a dude.

Not a pretty one either.

Definitely bleach for the fighting scenes and powerlevel wankery alone

Bleach had fewer asspulls, actually killed people when it killed people (minus Byakuya bcuz fan girls), and respected the main villain waaaay more than FT.

No contest
Bleach used to be good during the soul society arc(and even before)
FT has always been shit

>Bleachfags will defend this

Is really rukia a good character design? Of course she is the best on his series

>Is really rukia a good character design?
Nothing about it really stands out much like her character

I'm pretty sure that's done on purpose.

Bleach was decent, then mediocre, then bad. FT was mediocre then bad.

So Bleach wins.

What's there to defend? I don't go to tumblr so I don't have any reason to defend it.

Bleach is well know for its brilliant foreshadowing.

hold the fuck on. Is that Todoroki?

That's not even by Kubo though. It was a fan copying his style.

Bleach by a long shot.
Just think about it. Even when bleach was dropping to the ground the threads were at least fun. Fairy Tail was awful from the manga to the discussion.

>Of course she is the best on his series
I don't agree, but I think her design matches her personality perfectly.

LMAO, THAT'S NOT EVEN RUKIA.
Thanks for proving yourself wrong bud.

>Yoruichi is an ugly as piss
Shit taste m8.

Bleach had some aesthethic characters though, like the captain commander and the lazy vice commander or whatever he was

When opening thread I thought it was such an obvious question OP had to be retarded. Goddamnit even considering some of Sup Forums'shit taste, I never would've thought there'd exist turdlickers shameless enough to argue FT could be better than fucking Bleach.
Bleach was a mediocre show I dropped even before the "saving rukia' arc ended, but come on. FT is so fucking shit it has to compete with maybe fan-made manga drawn by highschooler to win.

Bleach, by a long shot. The story was, at the very least. equally as shit as FT, considering how convoluted it got for such a weak payoff. However, it had genuinely entertaining moments and, for a big chunk of the manga, an amazing antagonist.. Say whatever you want about Kubo, but he has style and does not give a shit about being completely ridiculous. Bleach turned into an amazing trainwreck, FT always felt like a train that never even took off.

You made a point, FT was only fun and waifu/ships faggotry.

I prefer her kid sister.

>The girls in Bleach had great designs that were all different even in small ways, like different eyebrows or eye shape.

Honestly, this. All that FT "has" is the girls, but Bleach surpassed it in that area by a landslide.

I'm not saying I don't believe you or that I don't value your opinion. But I do wonder what you do consider good if you disliked Bleach so much.

Probably just dislikes FT more.

>likes literal shitskins
>claims I have shit taste

I'm just curious as to what he likes.

Aren't we all still waiting Narita Aizen flashback?

I'm not.

you're entitled to yours

Having watched neither, and being a normie, I can say definitively that fairy tale is less shit judging solely from OPs pic.
T. lil brother has watched bleach twice and he has shit taste.

Your little brother has great taste. Would keikaku with.

I don't even understand your butthurt. What makes you so enraged in me dropping Bleach ? I admit Kubo has a knack for drawing trendy teenagers in cool outfits having supernatural shenanigans in their city. He did great power designs like Chad's arm or Ichigo's weird oversized katana. But discarding everything he was good at to go on a generic samurai vs samurai powerlevel trip was a stupid decision.
Then we got katana fights with somehow very little deaths and no gore, powerlevel shenanigans, Kenpachi being hyped up to hell only to do some lukewarm equal fight with a 15yo Ichigo, and so on.
I won't even give you any manga title for you to attack, instead tell me what do you see in Bleach. Bleach's cover with Kukaku was the first manga I've ever seen at that time, but goddamn even nostalgia can't save it.

I am not enraged or butthurt at all user. If I gave off that impression that might solely be on my end but still I haven't really heard an answer to my question.

Nah you're stupid and a faggot. Judging by OP pic you see Bleach as a somewhat edgy thing with swordsmen, and FT as a badly doodled beach slice of life. Compare the quality of drawing in the faces alone, and if you're not ashamed for Mashima you're a faggot.

My answer is:
"No Bleachfag I will not give you any manga title for you to shit on just because your fanatism toward that mediocre powerlevel shonen was offended."
If anything, even a manga I didn't like all that much but still leagues above Bleach while still talking about samurai would be Shigurui.
Now confirm my predictions by going apeshit on it, crying how my taste must be sooo bad for putting Shigurui above your cherished Bleach.

I'm not offended though. will you give me an answer?

>not offended
Then why do you persist in wanting me to tell you what manga I enjoy, if not for avenging your hurt feelings ?
I gave you Shigurui, go ahead and please yourself with it.

>Ichigo oversized katana
>great design

>Shigurui
The twins with the sister arc was weird as fuck.

A lot of wierd things happened.
It looked cool in situ.

>Then why do you persist in wanting me to tell you what manga I enjoy
Because I'm curious.

Okay then. Strongest Man Kurosawa. Read not too long ago. Had me panting, had me hoping, had me fearing, had me laughing. Greatest thing I've read in a while, and I read quite a lot, not only manga.

>comedy
>had me fearing

come on it had its moments of suspense. Also I feared the worst at the end, and goddamnit you know what I'm talking about.

>sister

Fairy Tail has more sloots so that

Bleach, but barely.

Other than Orihime and Rangiku all the other bleach girls were shit...and Lucy >>>>>>>>> those too

>Strongest Man Kurosawa
Not that user, but I like that manga and I like Bleach as well.

>No sameface
You're joking right?

>lucy
>better than any bleach girl
ok ftfag

Bleach was always poor men's Yu Yu Hakusho/Mankin( + fanservice, but still really dumb ).

The only thing similar about YYH and Bleach are the main characters are rough around the edges and the spirit world, but it ends there.

>characters all wore identical outfits
>great design

You're just nitpicking though. Those are the standard Shinigami robes that have to be worn. The Arrancar however had more freedom in terms of clothing.

more like a poor men's saint seiya.

How come the ending to both were so bad? At least Naruto had an ending so good it redeemed the entirety of the 2nd half of the series.

Only reason shinigami robes "have to be worn" is because Kubo's lazy as shit.

If he had any real talent he could've designed unique outfits for every single character in the cast.

No it didn't.

>At least Naruto had an ending so good it redeemed the entirety of the 2nd half of the series.
The ending wasn't so good though. It was the typical married with kids happy ending that a series like Kenshin did a lot better. The only good thing about if you didn't care about pairings was Naruto finally becoming the Hokage.

>lucy
you mean the girl from rave master whatever her name is? Hiro can't draw unique character. he should just draw hentai doujin

>Naruto finally becoming the Hokage

And that's the thing. It's satisfying.

To be fair...

Ellie from rave master is in fact objectively more attractive than any bleach girl.

>t's satisfying.
Part of me would've liked to seen the village destroyed since it was shitty.

>Ellie from rave master is in fact objectively more attractive than any bleach girl.
not to me

Fairy Tail had an actual ending.
And the girls(especially the lolis) were infinitely better in Fairy Tail.

Well your opinion is ultimately irrelevant.

Just like your opinion user.