Hmm

Hmm

Judging from the novel synopsis it looks like Yui is in the lead.

i hope the new game comes to the west.

As she should be of course.

Did it make you think

She is the romance heroine after all.

Yukino is gonna win, but when? This isn't the last volume.

This is now a meganekko thread.

She isn't. Keep with the times. She will leave Yui and Hachiman.

Watari has become fully insane and actually creates the University sequel and Yukino wins at the last chapter of when 8man and her has their wedding night.

Yahari crossthreaders were always right

Only for 8man to travel to her destination and get her back.

>be 8man
>be looking at this beauty
>Watch as she shows you her newest swim suit and the glasses you bought her
>Asks if you are virgin

what do?

Nope, he is going to stay put with Yui. It I'd so obvious that there won't be a Yukino end. Yukinofag will be on suicide watch soon.

Why would 8man ever settle for Yui when his understanding of Yukino is much stronger?

He doesn't like Yukino, she is out of his league, and she is definitely not in love with him. He is willing to give dating Yui a chance and is more open to romance now.

>out of his league

she has literally proclaimed him to be her white knight in shining armor.

That isn't what she needs. She is dependent on him. Girls never want to date their white knight.

If sensei doesn't win this series is shit.

Yui's mom is best girl

fucking hell yuifag, you are dedicated to your ship. Though I am still going to think that Yukino is the end game. Hachiman will be part of her family trouble, whatever if he likes it or not. He only has himself to blame for meddling with the Yukinoshitas.

Another destroyed the option of Yui winning, sadly. Yukino will win because it makes sense.

>Another destroyed the option of Yui winning
ANOTHER was good but it didn't destroy her chances.

> Yukino will win because it makes sense.
No it doesn't. Yukino doesn't like 8man and will leave. The volume 12 synopsis implies at least one of the three will leave and that has been hinted as Yukino being the one.

The real end will have something genuine involved.

Yukino will walk her own path, a new path, by herself. She will get a good end but not a romance one with 8man. That isn't the end she wants or cares about.

Post the others

More doujins when?

She leaves, but comes back even stronger then before. Mark my words yuifag, Yukino Yukinoshita is endgame

Because the name of the series is "My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected". A bad ending of sorts should have been expected if the author didn't shy away in the end.

>Last thread, whole thread was that Yui was going to be the loser even after the synopsis posted
>This thread, there is apparently no way anyone other than Yui will win

Could this go full White Album 2

8man is gay and wants to fuck Saikia (aka best girl)

god damn why have I become so deplorable that I want to lick her navel and kiss that flat belly?

Yui end is the good end. I don't think we're building to a bad end, only a bittersweet end that is more metaphoric than literal.

That first thread was reddit and Yukino hopefuls. They try their best but only look at what is convenient for them. I will do my best to console them soon.

I wonder what the thread would be like when vol 12 got translated. It would be a collection of reaction images, stale pastas, and old screenshots of people believing their girl would win.

I just want Saki to have one date chapter dammit.

Saki truly is best girl.

Fuck off cancer. Saki is a non entity.

Glad to see that daily Yahari shitposting threads are back.