Have you ever reported an illegal immigrant or gotten somebody deported?

Have you ever reported an illegal immigrant or gotten somebody deported?

3 restaurants in my city got fined tens of thousands of dollars for employing illegal Brazilian and salvadorian immigrants

Feels good man

why does she wear the mask?

Damn that’s crazy but they still didn’t get deported huh?

Are these threads just an excuse for you to post this bad hombre abusing women?

yes my ex boyfriend from france gave me herpes I called the cops. turns out his visa was 4 years overdue, not 4 months.

YES DAS RITE

mia khalifa?

How do you go about doing it? I live in California and there are a few who are just awful that I would love to get sent back to where they came from.

Yes

You don’t.
Leave us be, mind your own business, and everything will be cool

More?

some mexican gremlin at the local liquor store kept harassing my gf when she would go there to get wine. it got so bad i had to go because she refused to stop there anymore. reported that fucked and a few months later he disappeared. i have no way of knowing if he was deported or not but i like to believe.

lol serves you right

>my illegal immigrants gave me stds!
>#melbournepeopleproblems

You can deport any immigrants, just don't deport my babies, they need to take over what is rightfully theirs.

No but i always drive migrants close to the north border so they can safely make it to murica, you're welcome niggers.

MUY BIEN HIJO!!! You're doing god's work

Actually yea I did, I reported my neighbors for always playing their shitty mexican music late at night and I couldnt get any sleep never saw them again after that.

Never forget. This will be your future. Choose.

you missed one

eww? That's a mixed aborigine? It looks like a tranny? And why are they always ugly?

yes twice one on fb and one in my work

me on the middle

Yea got deported some Bangladeshi maids back to their Islamic country. They were caught stealing from my gfs purse and were living here illegally.

I reported a whole 'town' of illegals. Pic related.