Today I was surprised...

Today I was surprised, by a movie made by a KIKE of all things to warn the world and Europe of the demographic war waged in Europe.

Use this film wisely and spread it to all political parties you may find.

youtube.com/watch?v=hR7REARFFpQ

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/419407-germany-refugee-two-wives/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>two fucking hours
Jesus Christ, mate.
Couldn't be assed to write a synopsis in AMA format?

But fine, saved for later viewing.

Redpill me on that 2-hour movie Sup Forums

>bump-stock

Added to watch later. Give us a synopsis

Maybe, there wasn't enough real anti-semitism in Europe, so (((they))) had to import it to satisfy (((their))) delusions.

do not trust nor enjoy it. People on this board do not seem to understand just how in control the juden is

How long will it be before the United States goes to war with the Islamic Republic of what used to be Sweden?

25 year So?

These problems are self-inflicted by stupid humanitarian polticians.

I'd suppose that the Swedish police regard Swedes who object to the islamification of their country as dangerous criminals worse than rock throwing rioters.

Let me guess, it blames the muslims for everything and fails to mention that muslims are only in Europe because of jewish influence on our nations.

The islamification of Europe; is it bad for Jews and good for Israel?

Ban burka wearers from Europe; not the burka.

Hmm, I'd suppose that Europe is suffering from a crisis of confidence. They've lost faith in the faith that made Europe what it is and secular atheism is not a solid foundation upon which to build a lasting Civilisation.

Hmm, do those bankers and financiers know that Islam will abolish lending at interest when it takes over Europe?

Do not mock the Prophet. He mandates capital punishment for those who do.

‘Thank you, Mama Merkel’: Syrian refugee lives with 2 wives, 6 kids on benefits in Germany

rt.com/news/419407-germany-refugee-two-wives/

There is a spiritual vacuum in Europe and, as a consequence, this Islamic cancer is growing there.

It's outrageous to hear David Cameron say that he considers Muslim terrorists to be British because the British political system conferred British passports on these jihadis.

Barbara Spectre doesn't show her ugly, dysgenic face in this video.

T his is a good video to get an insight into thinking of Muslims.

Negev is cute

zionist jews love that shit its all divide and conquer

If you want to see how Muslim immigration is affecting Europe's Jews; start watching at the two hour mark for part IV.

No schadenfreude, please!

Hear that, people. Schadenfreude is banned from this thread!

Good guess. After all, it was a Polish Jewish refugee who triggered Sweden's desire to be an humanitarian superpower.

I don't, think those filmmakers are that clever. I thought I saw some knowing smirks on the Muslims' faces before they began talking to them undercover.

jewish kid around the 2hr15min mark wearing JewTube shirt lol

Well spotted.