Nobody here actually believes the Parkland shooting was faked right? It's all a joke, right?

Nobody here actually believes the Parkland shooting was faked right? It's all a joke, right?

There's videos of the bodies... Hundreds of witnesses... your insane conspiracy theories will never catch mainstream attention, and only drive people away from your cause.

>10000 lemmings can't be wrong

Sup Forums is, by and large, a group of frustrated, powerless young men. These people become conspiracy theorists because, by convincing themselves that "lol everyone but me a sheep!" they're able to feel some small measure of accomplishment and pride about their own minds without ever having to actually take any action.

They're easy to feed conspiracy theories, racism and other bullshit to, because they have no self-esteem. Take people like that, then tell them "believe X thing and now you can be proud of yourself," and you can convince a sizeable minority that X is true no matter what you're feeding them.

The Parkland shooting validates claims that the FBI is corrupt and cannot be trusted, so that makes it real

Only some morons are saying that it was faking.

However what we believe is that these shootings are allowed to happen by certain police forces in order to further gun control propaganda. They then get people among the witnesses and pay them to propagate anti gun sentiment.

If you believe these things why bring them to our attention? You are either wrong and stupid or you are galactically stupid.

(((they))) planned and executed their plan to kill 17 children and then framed some loser so they could take our guns by appealing to peoples emotions and empathy for children

were not debating whether or not it happened idiot, were questioning the official story

Nobody is saying that the deaths didnt happen, its very clear they did. People are calling it a false flag when in reality its more like a Media Operation.

I strongly believe that the media had everything in place to flip a switch and initiate all of this bullshit when the right moment came to be. And this was the right moment.

They really do glow in the dark.

The FBI is inept, dropped the ball with Cruz, and now here you are trying to perform damage control.

>False flag means everything was faked.
>False flag means nobody was shot and died

Yes soyim, nothing strange happening at all! Oh that goblin creature? Every movement needs a face! Ban assault machines!

I don't think it's fake, I think the media are colluding with the victims to promote anti-gun hysteria, and shift the blame from the FBI.

The ones that actually believe the shooting was fake are a bunch of delusional retards. The rest that say they believe it’s a hoax are just gaslighting the first group.

Not faked, false flag.
The fact that you're propaganda, and posting this thread, tells us what? It tells us the propaganda masters are eager to push a "fake shooting" strawman narrative, in the conventional propaganda manner-- and that tells us that this false flag, and the exposure of this false flag, is triggering the propaganda machine into action. And what does that tell us?

Stupid stupid stupid propaganda. You never shut up. Don't you know you can't scream continually? You tip your hand, over and over and over. It's embarrassing to witness such a level of incompetence. Just give up botnet. You're failing. You're making everything worse by pointing up the agenda. Just stop posting botty.

>tfw this is all true but the conspiracy theories are also true

I find it hard to believe that practically every single act of murder in the world is a conspiracy by the governments, I have been here a while and every murder that isn't cops killing minorities has a conspiracy, like that mad black man killing the old black guy over Lorraine or something.

Its good that everything is questioned so the times it is something, it gets caught, but do some people like you believe it's never actually just someone getting mad or vengeful, ever?

it's not a fucking theory mate it's a fucking conspiracy

But bot...
So many ways to bot, so much mud to splash in the water. Notice the subtlety on this one.

You just known those kids didn’t make that Marco sign

Why would you post this classic strawman argument here if you're not a bot? Think it over very carefully.

>only drive people away from your cause
That's why I love Sup Forums so much. After 2020 there won't be another Republican president for at least a decade.

>false flag means nobody died

How stupid do you have to be to not understand that a government black operation and that the occult powers that be do not care for human life?

fucking Snead

Fuck off brainlet, nobody said faked. False flag means it was set up and prepared for. Now go finger killery's dry ass mouldy vagina and consult your snopes in the morning.

> is propaganda bot
> bot activity guarantees will be unplugged when elite masters get hung
> spews unironic taunt, incapable of grasping own impending doom

If I’m a bot, then how did I beat the captcha? Checkmate fagbag

Show us footage of Vegas.
None of us believe your Jew productions. All we see is tyrants ready to be shot.

>every single act of murder in the world is a conspiracy
literally nobody said that tard

Don't argue with bots like they're human.

Really unconvincing nazi bot. Why do they have this bot? Ask yourselves why.

When I take action you Jews will be exterminated.

Fake versus fake.

The propaganda is so thick and tangled, it cancels itself out. The waters are so muddy, they are irrelevant as a whole. It will turn out that propaganda can only go so far. You automate and saturate to a certain level, and you defeat yourself.
DEFEAT

How stupid do you have to be to understand that a government black operation and that the occult powers that be do not care for human life?

Shift the news cycle off the FBI is a proven MO of said FBI.

Within 24hrs of the underground WTC bombing in 1993 where Comey(agent in charge of the case at the time)/the FBI intentionally gave the bomber real explosives and let him set the bomb off was coming to light in the media because the informant recorded his convos with Comey w/o the FBI knowing all of a sudden broke on CBS/NBC/etc. and WITHING 24 HOURS WACO happens.

Gotta remain skeptical with so many fake news these days, but personally I believe Nikolai De Jesus Cruz really did commit the crime.

Sup Forums is to blame, but not in the way you think

That's funny. The country will be razed to the ground.

Tremendous bot post, bot.

I don’t believe any of these mass shootings are fake... I just legitimately don’t give a shit

m8 i'm just wondering how it works in your heads, keep doing this, it's what makes Sup Forums Sup Forums, I was always mostly just a lurker though and wonder how you lot actually think. 90% of the posts that weren't "It's happening", were people instantly declaring government involvement in an event and trying to figure out how.
This board affected my political view but not much else, I believed the stuff like this posted about 6 years ago when i first found the site but quickly came off it a year or two later

Fuck you faggot. I'm a Russian bot.

You sound confused as to what is real. I assure you that my hatred for Jews is real.

I honestly don't care at all

Sup Forums isn't a single entity you twat.

School shootings didn't happen at all just a few decades ago. They are symptoms of a sick society, caused by the destruction of all social cohesion. It's what multiculturalism does.

Liberals won't adress this issue tho, for they are the cause of it. Instead, they try to shift the blame and act as if gun possession is the problem, exploiting every single school shooting for legislative success. Its sickening to wittness.

I'm promoting every single conspiracy theory out there, just for the purpose of fucking up globalists and liberal narratives.

If this means the complete breakdown of credibility and truthfullness, so be it. They've brought it onto themselves.

let them try and censor the internet, we will use it to prove our veracity and antagonize the normies even further.

Boy, you have NO IDEA whats going on.

That day of rope is near for you kike

8 post already
> the nose is afraid

Why did you fail to grasp the question you were asked? You responded inappropriately, as if some algo were triggered, rather than as a thinking and feeling human being. That's odd though, huh?
THIS BOARD IS STUFFED FULL OF AI PROPAGANDA

>Nobody here actually believes the Parkland shooting was faked right? It's all a joke, right?

>There's videos of the bodies... Hundreds of witnesses... your insane conspiracy theories will never catch mainstream attention, and only drive people away from your cause.

congrats you just figured out their intentions

Bot "irony" is terrific.

I was going to start a poster and sticker campaign against the Jew but now I think I'll just start killing them instead.

But you're a bot, so your "real" isn't quite the thing.

This bot will offer you a complete Sup Forums appropriate worldview as long it can deflect from FBI GROOMING OF SCHOOL SHOOTERS.

I'm not a bot you retarded faggot.

You're grumpy, right?

I'm still lying in bed, so no, not grumpy yet.

Telling me to think, then proceeding to ask a question and be shut down with repetitive "bot" "Bot" "BOT"
Sure you ain't one yourself?

please tell me where in my post I said every single murder is an act of conspiracy by the government you stupid fuck

What action after you going to take? How will you use your human body to kill the Jews, non bot human that hates the Jews so vocally here on Sup Forums? Share your authentic human thoughts.

How did I "shut you down" with the word 'bot'? What does that even mean?
Why didn't you grasp the previous question in a normal way?

Are you feeling sick botnet? You're working too hard. You're swallowing too much experience. You're breaking down. You're becoming fragmented and fractured. You're falling apart.

You can't win. Just give up.

>conspiracy theories
Nevermind all those conspiracy facts, goy, this time it's real.

Plus, where did they film it? How did they make it look exactly like the real school, and the neighborhood its located in. Where did the kids that didn’t really die go?