Do blacks want their single black nation in America?

Do blacks want their single black nation in America?

Detroit already exists.

tried some of these batteries, kept having to charge them and charge them again but the voltage kept sagging

Why should I be butthurt about black people having a battery company?

Gonna use those batteries in my taser

Are those batteries 3/5th the price or 3/5th the performance?
Or both?

Just like blacks, they'll get charged and charged over again and won't stop!

Underrated

The bar is set so low for blacks, let them have just this one.

How did blacks figure out how batteries work?

>black people will end up paying a premium because they want to support their own race
haha fuck they're retarded if they want this

No. You see, I'm treating them as an equal by endlessly denigrating them for having only blacks own the business.
Other races do the same with whites, now it's their turn.

It would be racist to not engage in an endless media campaign dedicated to stripping them of their ability to earn a living, and racism is disgusting.

nimh battery formulation and chemistry isn't something you can monkey around with and get right, which is why there are only a few plants around the world that are actively producing these. Even the name brands are mostly rebrands of one or two OEMs, so this is in reality a bunch of nogs who are getting OEM cells from some Chinese factory and slapping custom printed shrinkwrapping on them.
the charger is also likely to be an alibaba special with a watermelon sticker added on

White Power would be a good battery brand.

You missed the joke that the northern abolitionists wanted blacks to not count for census purposes and the 3/5ths compromise was reached. Slaves were 3/5ths a person for legal reasons.

Made in China by a bunch of nippon slaves working for cents/hour

kek have a you

How many niggawatts per battery?

no, I got that joke, I just didn't have anything to say about it but it seemed like a convenient place to attach my post

>china
>nip

>we buy black tag
there's a lot of money to be made from blacks, sell them any product from china with your own pro-black labels

I'm putting them in my General Lee toy

You can charge them all day long buy they still dindu nuffin!

Blacks are all moving to Atlanta now.

Black CEO: The first black-owned battery! Historic! What do we name it?
Board of directors: (Down syndrome voice): HAWWWWIET DUBMAN!
Black CEO: I hate being a nigger.

I applaud people who try to contribute to society. I also think people should fucking stop bringing electric devices to the tub, as it is a life-endangering hazard.

We want our own nations yes. Some of us don't know it yet but while you people keep doing what you do, it will be inevitable that the divorce will be brought to fruition.