Why do individuals that hold liberal political beliefs tend to eat more soy?

Why do individuals that hold liberal political beliefs tend to eat more soy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b50yZ8LPlAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=obRG-2jurz0
youtube.com/watch?v=ORrasstzfEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DAILY REMINDER THAT BOOGIE1488 GETS MORE PUSSY THAN YOU

Atleast I've never been cucked. I'd rather stay a virgin if it allows me to keep my dignity and pride.

>God forbid someone actually be a woman

If you're a man, you are not supposed to be a woman.

What is the current status on Boogie's marriage / divorce progress?

CALORIE THIEVING

"Debunked" Okay, he says that, but is it true? I love it when people say something is debunked without presenting any evidence or reasoning.

So much fat in one picture.
I say that because some people here might consider one of those three ham planets as "thin" well, they're not, they're fat and disgusting.

It’s about quality, not quantity.

>I'd rather stay a virgin if it allows me to keep my dignity and pride.
it doesn't, though

>debunked
nevermind that asians, having binged on soy for 900 generations, look like feminine elves

Ohhhhh, not boogie

You mean like every single time some normie or liberal uses the term?

Asians have been historically extremely patriarchal in their societies though. Also they were hardly cowards or anti rational, which are traits you would expect from soyboys.

youtube.com/watch?v=b50yZ8LPlAQ

youtube.com/watch?v=obRG-2jurz0

low alcohol tolerance

I hate this fat piece of shit so much. He is a disgusting cretin who doesn't even deserve to live.

She took his house.

LOL.

Wow you are a fragile one aren't you?

Good god, that was some labored shit.
If only he'd put that amount of effort into not being a fat faggot.

Yup. Same thing with women not wanting to be men. If a woman starts growing thick chest hair, a beard, and her tits disappear then shed be rightfully upset.

If a certain group of women all started developing those characteristics while acting like gigantic assholes then other women would make fun of them

I feel bad for Francis He’s a fat ass legbeard who probably only tongue ducked a pussy once in his entire 34 years he’s a Soyboy by definition overweight and numale he’s the epitome of a cuck in all his glory

That guy probably eats more of everything.
There is no pride or dignity in being a male virgin over 16.
But if you're a man, you're not supposed to be a virgin either.

Being patriarchal doesn't exclude you from having too much estrogen.

They also were pretty irrational up until about august 1945, when they finally saw the light, if you actually study the history

>debunked?

No. Soy needs to be fermented to deactivate the gay-frog stuff.
Most soy that westerners eat, and more often now in japan, is the un-fermented shit.

>Fragile

/Leftypol/ infiltrator detected

Because they're upper-middle class.

That's the real reason. They're "successful", childless city slickers

>in touch with your feminine side
confirmed soy boy

Humanity has a feminine side, its called a fucking woman.

You're the masculine side, and together you balance each other out

act like a man you fucking pussy

i am so sick of liars

Your dad gets more anal than you.

Probably because soy products area more common in cities, where more liberals live. You can't really find tofu on the menu in some restaurant in butt fuck arkansa. Also people in cities are typically more fit and do more trend diets. Just statistically.

Soy is declining in popularity though. It's funny how out of touch you bumpkins are with city life. Everyone drinks almond milk and oat milk now. No one really drinks soy anymore. Coconut and wheat protein has largely replaced all fake meat dishes, soy used only in tiny amounts now.

Leave it to Sup Forums to not even become aware of a trend enough to start making fun of it until it's already over.

I'd love to see this threesome, no fucking lie my friends.

/thread

even the little man on that jumper is a fat cunt

actually all men have a feminine side. It's called the X chromosome. Sorry if this upsets you, but all men are 50% woman.

If you can't accept that fact then you got issues bro.

t.soyboy

Not sure which way the cause/effect goes.

Does soy turn people into cucks?
Or do cucks tend to eat soy because they want to eat less meat and animal products because muh carbon footprint, muh veganism?
Both?

t. proud and dignified virgin

KEKED
oh NVM I guess I mean
SOY'D

"muh dubunked" doesn't matter at this point. pic related

SALAD DODGING

As a bodybuilder/powerlifter , soy has been avoided by us for a long time here at /fit/

I will not be blackmailed by some ineffectual, privileged, effete, soft-penis debutante. You wanna start a street fight with me, bring it on, but you're gonna be surprised by how ugly it gets. You don't even know my real name. I'm the fucking Lizard King.

It isn't even about estrogen, you see a lot of those morons in their blogs drinking soylent or talking about it at one point or another (Even Soy Milk due to being vegan is fair game).

soyboy is such a shit sounding term

cuck was short, sharp, incisive -- and best of all it struck a nerve because cucks knew it to be true. "soyboy" sounds like a playground insult. bring back "cuck".

well I know someone who's no longer touching any feminine sides because she left his ass

Aka be a good little obedient cog in the machine ? Unless you plan on fixing pipes for the rest of your life, there's no point in obsessively fixating on something as elusive and superficial as masculinity

I hope he dies. Soon. Kek please send this sack of shit to the next world.

>individual
>consumer
>youtube.com/watch?v=ORrasstzfEY

pic related

>Unless you plan on fixing pipes for the rest of your life

I prefer that women find me attractive and other men don't step all over me so its more than that

>fulfilling my role in the species
>acting in accordance to nature
>superficial

also pic related

Exactly my thoughts; you can't tell me they're not linked, even if we don't know the causal relationship. I've never met someone into soymilk and other soy products that wasn't a total fucking cuckold faggot.

At least the rope won´t broke thanks to the surgery you paid via taxes.

no, lots of plants, especially seeds/beans produce phytoestrogens or mycoestrogens which are a form of xenoestrogen (dietary or synthetic estrogens)

soy produces more than average and because soybeans are a hearty robust plant, its cheap to grow, which means its cheap to use as an additive in place of more expensive oils and emulsifiers

I've seen my dick in the last 2 decades though.

it stands to reason that their bodies have tolerance for soy creating a hormonal imbalance than a westerner would not.

further soy is processed differently in Asia than it is in th west

They are carrying at least 5 extra normal BMIs between them

>"God forbid someone actually be a woman, I guess."
This fucking line of reasoning. You are not a woman, you fat fuck. Even if you jumped on the HRT bandwagon, you'll never be functionally female, e.g. you will never have ovaries or a real vagina. You'll always be one just more superfluous, worthless, disposable failure of a male, further congesting a hyperinflated sexual marketplace already oversaturated with useless beta fuckboys with your shitty weakass Y chromosomes.