CNN tracks down old lady who ran a pro-Trump Facebook group. Accuses her of being in contact with Russians

CNN tracks down old lady who ran a pro-Trump Facebook group. Accuses her of being in contact with Russians.

streamable.com/4eruq

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tlaHubJ-fKk
youtube.com/watch?v=5S5fvoJ1Bqs
streamable.com/4eruq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lmao what the fuck

We should track down their grandmas and accuse them of being communists

>Well, there you go.

The absolute state of CNN

Trump won
>AT THIS POINT, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE !!!!11iii

GOLD

youtube.com/watch?v=tlaHubJ-fKk

This is the meaning behind Russian collusion. If you agree with Putin in this speech, you are colluding with Russia. I think >95% of America is colluding with Russia.

Kill ALL reporters and employees of media companies for being unprofessional

laughed it out loud if that were me
this gilf missed her chance to make cnn looks stupid

Mark Dice covered it.
youtube.com/watch?v=5S5fvoJ1Bqs

Maybe they should track down all the Grandmas who ran facebook groups for Ron Paul and got audited by the IRS who accidently dropped their hard drives down 85 flghts of stairs.

>streamable.com/4eruq
Why is he screaming? Christ.

>If you agree with Putin in this speech,
If you agree that the West is degenerate? You'd have to be sucking on Putin cock pretty hard to believe for a nanosecond that the the West is in any way more degenerate than the shithole nation of liars and thieves that is Russia.

Kek..

>Russians post pro trump memes
>patriotic Americans agree with them becuase the memes are true
You are working with the Russians!!!!!

>Russians say 2+2=4
>agree that 2+2=4
You are working with the Russians!!!

It has to do with what kind of country they are trying to make.. Russia has lots of problems but atleast thy are trying to push a religious traditional culture and encourage for its people

It's not hard. I'm not pro-Trump, but I was accused of being a Russian troll because I'm anti-Hillary.

More like identify and purposely interact with Russians in order to bait CNN into an interview.

Only Russians oppose Hillary user

So is this the new red-baiting ?

What's the logic here? Do they really believe that some old lady is the mastermind behind trump?

I heard on NPR this morning that in fact all opinions other than the official narrative for all shootings came from Russian bots. Everything is a conspiracy theory, and it's all because Russian bots conspired to make you believe Russian lies.

They're really losing their grip on the situation. NPR usually lays it on pretty thick, but usually they have some way to spin things. They're coming unhinged.

Also, in case you didn't know this, there aren't any rapes or sex crimes or anything like that in Sweden.

my fucking sides

mmmmhhhmmmmm

made my cortex vortex

Alright so they are blatantly harrassing regular folks for liking Trump. We need to go public on harrassing CNN for being involved in the hoax shooting in Florida.

>hello, did you know that you're a Russian?
>what? I'm not
>that's what someone unaware of being a Russian would say

my mom was russian am I a cyborg half bot? am confused now.

>WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE
but what about BENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holy fuck just watching the clips of CNN in this video is pissing me off

>these RUSSIAN TROLLS were creating PRO-TRUMP MEMES and telling people WHAT TO PAINT ON THEIR SIGNS!

holy fuck IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW!

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is what the media would say if the media were honest.

People in other countries spotted an opportunity to make Facebook pages with large followings by targeting them towards Trump supporters (and BLM, and Hilldawgs and probably every other political affiliation you can think of). Some of those people happened to be in Russia. A few Russian guys wanting to try and make a buck off such a massive shitstorm of an election is obviously proof of collusion, or are they even trying to prove collusion anymore? Are we just onto "Russian bots and hackers"? What even is the fucking story anymore?

I'd be curious to know what these "troll farms" were actually called. I bet they're just like generic internet marketing or social media marketing firms or something.

Nah dude you don't understand. You know that Vegas shooting? And Sandy Hook? Everybody who wondered wtf really happened did so because of Russian bots!

Considering that most of CNN is composed of Jews, this probably is the case.

One day, das lugenpress will get theirs.

Why does the Lugenpresse mostly omit that russian bots had anti trump/ pro black lives matter shit as well?

trust us, goyim.

>pic very related

All her bandits !!!! Hahahahahaba

I don't even speak russian, but I tag all the posts on my dogs Instagram with Russian and English tags because the ruskies seem to love him. I wonder when CNN will kick down my door and inform me that I'm a spy that helped with collusion to get Trump elected.

>my dogs Instagram
kek