Brits what's fucking wrong with you ?

youtube.com/watch?v=OQ4OoPNY_YM

What the fucking hell are you doing Brits ?

youtube.com/watch?v=2-FHRYGugus

Seem like you just took the third place on the most cucked nation of europe.

How is promoting an army job have to do something with religion ?
Are your fire fighter sand nigger also take the time to pray while they have to turn off a fire as well ?

I feel bad for you , you will be beyond repair very soon when you are to this point and start to train the own subhuman who will behead you.

Aren't public job in UK are secular or something ?! or is that an only french thing ?!

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimes.co.uk/article/hundreds-more-uk-muslims-choose-jihad-than-army-l38256qqxx3
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-32026985
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/12/hate-crime-trial-youtube-user-video-dog-taught-do-nazi-salute/
breitbart.com/london/2018/02/21/three-african-men-arrested-cannibalism-migrant-heavy-paris-suburb/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. France

more """"British"""" muslims fight for ISIS than for the British army, this advert is trying to fix that in a (((civic))) way

Hail Allah.

lmao
HOLD ON LADS HOLD ON
I JUST GOTTA DO MY PRAYERS
*Puts down rifle*
AHH..
*Takes off boots*
RIGHT...
*lays down prayer matt*
ALMOST READY BOYS
*kneels*
Ok im ready
*BOOMM CRASHH MORTAAA STRIKE*

AHHH OINCOMING FIRE
RPG RPG RPG
...woahh woahh woahhh COVER ME BOYS
I'LL MAKE THE PRAYER A QUICK ONE
LOL

>more """"British"""" muslims fight for ISIS than for the British army, this advert is trying to fix that in a (((civic))) way

Seem like they allowed the infiltration officialy then.

Give them your nukes code already.

Thoses one will clearly never side with you as they will never feel british.

I don't get how your fucking army is that masochistic.

France is in a far worse state you miserable toad, go worship white genocide under your landmark you fool.

>Muslims don't join the army
>TA puts out a video showing that their religion can be compatible with army standards
>Hope maybe a few may join up

OMFG UK SO KEKED LMFAO I CANNA BEREEB YOU TRY TO GET PEOPLE WHO DON'T DO ANYTHING ELSE TO JOIN ARMY LOLOLOL SO KEKED.

>France is in a far worse state you miserable toad,

Indeed that what matter. who's the 3th most cucked nation of europe on the podium.

I feel like I touched a hot spot.

germany, sweden, france. We voted out of EU

Anything that's bad in Britain is ten times worse in Continental Europe. Your media is just too kiked to report it. It's no surprise that most people get their news from the Daily Mail here, and not some faggy French rag.

Pretty smart desu. Instil a sense of patriotism for the future France/Britistani caliphate
We should do the same for our Chinese overlords

And you're still in, with no end in sight. And even despite having voted out, your country is getting more autoritarian and islamic on his own than the rest of the EU.

Agreed , they are like punished twice because they would get out.

BOOM!

How will reply?

Oh shit britbongs btfo

We are the most cucked nation in Europe in a way because of our stiff upper lip attitude. Keep calm and let the pakis rape our kids.

Source? Or you just talking out of your uneducated, council tenement dwelling arse?
Any immigration based infiltration came as a result of us joining the eu and bowing to the same kikes that filled le France with Africans. You dumb, garlic munching faggot.

Garlic is delicious but let's keep on track.
How ever will follow up that one?

A britbong insulting haute cuisine

My sides

M8 elitism is faggot tier, class warfare is how they take advantage of us every time.

>Any immigration based infiltration came as a result of us joining the eu and bowing to the same kikes that filled le France with Africans. You dumb, garlic munching faggot.

Isn't muhamed the first name given to a new born in uk the last 3 years ?
Isn't your most consumed dish is now curry since fews year ?

It wasn't a bants topic basicaly ... but then if you want ...

* sips garlic juice *

Pics related is an old British tradition ... prayer time , tea time ...

There are less than a thousand Muslims in the British army. Even the Guardian had to do a 'breakdown of British ISIS fighters' to try and disprove Trump's statement.
Looks like you're the uneducated one.

>M8 elitism is faggot tier
White chavs are just as detrimental to society as brown pakis. Neither group offer anything constructive. Both can be found nationwide destroying communities.
>Grenouille completely ignores the substance of the sentence because he's a defensive simp that knows i'm right
Mate, have you been to Paris recently? Adbul Boukari Mohammed al-Jabeen is the second most common name after Pierre. Frogland, Germany etc have been the direct gateway of middle eastern and african immigrants into the UK. Get a fucking clue, you blatant babby.
Imagine having to defend Trump tweets this hard. But seeing as you're trying, how many British muslims are enlisted ISIS deathsquad members? Without using a daily mail "article" as a source.

>no end in sight
only about a year away, user.

>your country is getting more autoritarian and islamic on his own
Yeah this is true. The damage has already been done really.. It's tricky when they breed like rabbits in comparison to native couples who just want to work hard enough to secure a decent future for their 1-3 children and the rest of society.

That's a hard one to fix..

Britain is already beyond repair. We live in an authoritarian police state which will imprison us for merely speaking out against our own ethnic displacement. Our state controlled media is actively erasing our cultural and ethnic identity with glee, whilst our institutions conspire against us to sacrifice the soul of our society at the alter of multiculturalism. Britain is a textbook example of why a citizenry should never give up their guns.

> Source? Or you just talking out of your uneducated, council tenement dwelling arse?

If you're going to be a prick you need to make sure you know what you're talking about or you just look like a thick cunt.

> More than twice as many British Muslims have travelled to Syria and Iraq to wage jihad than have joined the British military over the past three years.

> The difference could be even greater after it was claimed last night that the number of Britons to have fought with Islamic State (Isis) and other extremist groups in the region was much higher than the 400 to 500 identified by police.

> One MP said that more than 1,500 British militants had joined the fight to create a caliphate, while a leading figure in the Muslim community put the figure at between 600 and 1,000. About 560 Muslims serve in the British army.

thetimes.co.uk/article/hundreds-more-uk-muslims-choose-jihad-than-army-l38256qqxx3

>hurr durr the police haven't released a figure of those convicted/being investigated, but i bet it's a gorillion times more than that.
>also, i don't know what an authoritarian state looks like, but I'm going to insist Britain is one.
Just because you'd get battered/locked up for espousing the same dumb shit irl as you do here, it doesn't make the UK an authoritarian state. You simp.

Chav is a myth, its just poor people. I don't see what you try to accomplish by alienating them. Most are just normies who are bad with money. Middle class liberal progressives are doing a lot more to damage our country permanently.

>Mate, have you been to Paris recently? Adbul Boukari Mohammed al-Jabeen is the second most common name after Pierre. Frogland, Germany etc have been the direct gateway of middle eastern and african immigrants into the UK. Get a fucking clue, you blatant babby.

I did 1.5 years ago , It wasn't different as usual. as it's a shithole I will let you that.

Your army is still promoting religion and
especially one who's isn't from your culture.
It's the main subject of my topic.

I'm wondering if it's subliminal message to get your jihad done faster.

That moment when Rosbeef is so inbred that he forgot to use facts

Enjoy fucking your sister before a paki comes to integrate in her

> Margaret of Anjou

Delete this !

Polak, mind own business

i mean that is true but there are also more criminals in the country then people in the army so i mean i guess we are all unpatriotic

Are you actually retarded? I deliberately picked an old article from the fucking Times because of Trump's incitement of the lefty propaganda machine to muddy this issue with bullshit. The intelligence services have thousands of suspects who traveled to the middle east on watch lists, and even the MOST conservative number of CONFIRMED combatants in jihadi warfare is GREATER than the number of Muslims in the British army.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-32026985

> ust because you'd get battered/locked up for espousing the same dumb shit irl as you do here, it doesn't make the UK an authoritarian state. You simp.

Yes it does. If you can go to prison for having an opinion, it means you live in an authoritarian state. If ideas can be illegal, you live in an authoritarian state. I'm not even talking about harassment, but simple ideas not targeted at anyone specifically, even comedy, is illegal in this supposedly """"free"""" country. We're well beyond simple authoritarianism. Our state is currently brainwashing children to accept their own ethnic destruction. Go read some fucking Orwell.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/12/hate-crime-trial-youtube-user-video-dog-taught-do-nazi-salute/

Mate. Get real. Drug addicts, alcoholics and inbreds from any ethnic background are scum. Chavs are generally all of the above. Lifelong criminals who aspire for nothing more than nigger culture.
>Your army is still promoting religion and
especially one who's isn't from your culture.
And whose fault is that? 20 years ago it was almost exclusively pakis and bangladeshis. Thanks to your kikery we have faggots from every wartorn shithole in the middle east. You can't push asylum laws onto countries and then hurr durr about their immigrant population.
>insert le edgy pol meme
Two responses and zero substance. Enjoy catching aids from the baguette an african sticks in your ass while stealing your phone.
>hurr durr muh opinions matter more than long established anti-incitement legislation
> even comedy, is illegal in this supposedly """"free"""" country.
Fuck off, Nige. Simps like Roy Chubby Brown and Fatty Manning's hatred is so transparent only the simplest of council trash fail to see through it.
>Go read some of one of the most popular author's books that definitely weren't part of the curriculum when i was growing up.
Again, reactionary millennial babby's on this board are so easy to spot.

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/12/hate-crime-trial-youtube-user-video-dog-taught-do-nazi-salute/
>A Jewish leader has told a hate crime trial that a YouTube video of a pet dog giving "Nazi salutes" was "grossly offensive".
LOOOOOL Yet it's the muslim's fault that this country is getting kiked.

>brits y u do dis
>y u do dis brits i cant believe u do dis
>wtf
>srsly
>y u do dis

Yeah it's surely us, isn't it, faggot? Did the French unanimously invite all those Africans and Algerians into their country to shit all over your way of life and your people? Did Germany want the Turks they got and the millions of economic migrants under the pretext of the Syrian refugee program? I never understand why Europeans make these leading threads asking us what our problem is, as if we're responsible for it. Tell me, do you think the average cunt living here likes the fact that there are over half a dozen cities with a Muslim mayor and that entire cities have degenerated into high crime shit hole Islamic ghettos? Do you think we're enjoying the replacement, the higher homicide rates, the way that London looks like, smells like and feels like the third world, our once proud capital?

Get fucked Pierre. I'm so sick and tired of this day in and day out on this gay fucking board. You guys are constantly trying to "one-up" the other and act like X country is more cucked than X country. All of Europe is on fucking fire and turning to ashes right before your eyes and all you can do is point fingers.

>And whose fault is that? 20 years ago it was almost exclusively pakis and bangladeshis. Thanks to your kikery we have faggots from every wartorn shithole in the middle east. You can't push asylum laws onto countries and then hurr durr about their immigrant population.

So we are responsible for your mosque , your quranic school and so as well ?

>And whose fault is that? 20 years ago it was almost exclusively pakis and bangladeshis

You know than both of them are muslim right user ?

Only based person in this thread. I'll leave these faggots to you, user. Preach.

JUST

FUCKING

NUKE

US

I POOP ON YOU! POOP ON YOU.

>there are over half a dozen cities with a Muslim mayor and that entire cities have degenerated into high crime shit hole Islamic ghettos? Do you think we're enjoying the replacement, the higher homicide rates, the way that London looks like, smells like and feels like the third world, our once proud capital?

Damn it worth a screen cap.

Well the main difference is I do not blame Uk for my poor french people choice.

>hurr durr muh opinions matter more than long established anti-incitement legislation

Yes your legislation to protect the feelings of pakis and wogs should trump a civic principle and cornerstone of western society dating back millennia.

In a free society ideas and opinions are defeated with arguments. In an authoritarian society ideas and opinions are suppressed with the force of the state. Guess what kind of society we live in.

> Go read some of one of the most popular author's books that definitely weren't part of the curriculum when i was growing up.

It's pretty clear you weren't paying attention at the time.

>> Go read some of one of the most popular author's books that definitely weren't part of the curriculum when i was growing up.
>It's pretty clear you weren't paying attention at the time.

Meh, even french of my generation had to read George Orwell arround 13-14 years old in middle school ..

germany, sweden, france, u.k.

the european nations with the most beautiful and influential cultures are the country's being kiked rn

>Yes your legislation to protect the feelings of pakis and wogs
Or to stop inbred retards attacking innocent people using herd mentalities revolving around racial superiority/inferiority of othters.
>In a free society ideas and opinions are defeated with arguments
How do you put forward an argument to the herd of 15 year old, drunk white kids kicking the fuck out of a random turban'd sikh on a bus because Nick Griffin told them he took their dad's job? How do you counter simpletons who pretend to live by Enoch Powell's 'Rivers of Blood' speech while being far more degenerate than the people they display hatred for?
>It's pretty clear you weren't paying attention at the time.
You really don't need to pay much attention to understand the allegory contained in Animal Farm or understand how we're all becoming Winstons in 1984. Nice attempt though.
It's the risk of trying to sound smart by saying "read a book" about a book he didn't read, let alone study. The state of this board and the faux-academic teenagers that frequent it. They need to stick to shitposting memes and pepes.

How do you make a British Muslim soldier fight other Muslims in Afghanistan?

Answer: Tell him they're all Shi'a

thank you lads I'll be on stage all night

pretty cucked lads

breitbart.com/london/2018/02/21/three-african-men-arrested-cannibalism-migrant-heavy-paris-suburb/

Meh, See

>Yes it does. If you can go to prison for having an opinion, it means you live in an authoritarian state. If ideas can be illegal, you live in an authoritarian state. I'm not even talking about harassment, but simple ideas not targeted at anyone specifically, even comedy, is illegal in this supposedly """"free"""" country. We're well beyond simple authoritarianism. Our state is currently brainwashing children to accept their own ethnic destruction. Go read some fucking Orwell.

>the european nations with the most beautiful and influential cultures are the country's being kiked rn

'Muricked

So the muslims who chimp out by hearing words that offend then shouldn't change.speech has to be restricted. Got it.

Noice

Happened 2 days ago , I didn't even heard of them.

I'm not watching tv anymore so ... weirdly nobody arround me talk about.

No. There is already legislation in place to counter "chimping out". See Abu Hamza and Anjem Choudry. And let's not act like this PC faggotry that is sweeping the world didn't originate from the ADL and other kike organisations that flourish in the States. Got it?
I already responded to it. You literally quoted the same reply you replied to that i, in turn, replied to. How new are you?

> How do you put forward an argument to the herd of 15 year old, drunk white kids kicking the fuck out of a random turban'd sikh on a bus because Nick Griffin told them he took their dad's job?

That's called assault, which is a crime you can prosecute without infringing free speech.
Going around shouting insults at someone, racial or otherwise, is harassment just the same as following a woman around calling her a fucking cunt is harassment.

I'm done talking about this with you. People like you are the real reason this country is fucked. Lab/Con voting dipshits who don't understand the foundations of their own society, and don't mind signing it all away so the government can snip your balls off and let abdul fuck your daughter. Maybe in another 10 years when our cities are Johannesburg tier and the migrants start electing their own parties you'll stop being such a cuck. It's all so tiresome.

To be fair it isn't "us", it's our government who has unequivocally betrayed the native British people. Yes it's a dead country and I don't have a single doubt in mind that we're headed for civil war and collapse pretty soon.

Seem like he had to read it , but you didn't.

>It's all so tiresome.

KEK

They steal your white flag again you seem butthurt

>a fucking TV license
Why are these ads so antagonistic?

>People like you are the real reason this country is fucked.
Yeah. Ok. Not the kike run govt that went on a near 2 decade crusade of the middle east or the lizard family kike serving monarchy. Me. Random guy on pol. You're about as brain dead as my initial assertion suggested.
>Lab/Con voting dipshits
I have literally never voted. Nice reach, you simp.
>let abdul fuck your daughter.
You really need to stop thinking about your children in a sexual context. It leads to you becoming the Jimmy Savile's of the world.
>Maybe in another 10 years when our cities are Johannesburg tier and the migrants start electing their own parties you'll stop being such a cuck. It's all so tiresome.
>hurr durr, im going to rub my crystal ball while projecting my greatest insecurities
You're a fear filled, impotent simp. You can carry on having panic attacks and nervous breakdowns on this board or you can live your life. It's your choice.
Now read it again. For the fourth time. Maybe you'll understand the exchange this time. If not, I'll explain it for. I'll even google translate it into french/arabic for you ifi t helps.