DAVID HOGG JUST ADMITED

That he’s not a crisis actor LIVE on Anderson Cooper, so can you guys just drop this stupid narrative?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LoFd38lrQpc

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-us-canada-43069670
featureworld.co.uk/how-much-money-sell-my-story/
youtube.com/watch?v=ds4G3Frlgqs
youtu.be/U-otAJrtY-w
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-stoneman-douglas-student-gives-account-from-inside-school-20180214-story.html
d.tube/#!Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=8GpWiHUczNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When David Hogg auditioned for the role of "School Shooting Survivor" he only had $11. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing he bought was a hot dinner.

Big fat liar was my favorite movie of his

Why aren't they confronting David Hogg for being paid tens of thousand of pounds for (his work) his story by the BBC. A foreign state broadcaster meddling in America's politics (in a deliberately anti-Trump way).
'Florida Shooting: A Survivors Story'
google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-us-canada-43069670
The BBC are THE most notorious over payers of liberal gobshites on the planet - I'm told he got at least tens of thousands of pounds for his story.
Run down the price lists online
featureworld.co.uk/how-much-money-sell-my-story/
OR just phone and say your a survivor and want to see your story... ah but Hogg has an agent for these things working on a 10% commission I would imagine.
sorry guys but your bad faggots come in as a big #2 on who's bribing the liberals because we get taxed and have to buy a telly licence to own any media communications device. 10% of all prosecutions in the uk are for failure to pay the TV licence.
So RUSSIANS interfere do they.... not the liberal gobshite British media-state because to me it looks like we can prove our story and they are telling lies.

Why does this kid enrage me so much Sup Forums? I can't explain it.

What's gonna be next, car crash survivors demand car ban?

fuck mobileposters

get used to it, he's going to be a talking head on CNN in 5 years.

His smug shiteating grin and weak ass chin

Same. I think it's how fucking perfect he is. Just a well spoken, nice looking, (((normal))) American teen who has had enough and is (((speaking his truth))).

Never apologise, never stop, they can do shit about it. Also the conversation is so obviously scripted, it's ridiculous!

>Surely a paid liar is going to tell the truth!

>the son of a F -former FBI agent
>I went- go to the school

Weird slips there.

Wait what, are normies this braindead that they can't see he's acting here? I thought extroverts were better than body language detection.

He's disingenuous and Sup Forums picked up on it almost immediately. The folks over at CNN insult us with their weak attempts at propaganda and demoralization.

Fellow whites, think about the shilldren ! You monsters !

Actor gets on jew tv station with cia host and says he is not actor.

Meanwhile he was trying to get on tv since august last year.
Meanwhile his mother is also professional troublemaker

>Spook kid with weak chin and constipated resting face
Not that hard to point out

Normal humans don't speak like that. "I am not a crisis actor" is something only a crisis actor would say.

Cooper looks old.

He might have the AIDS.

All homos have various stages of aids.

1000000000000000000% false flag

He's a rich kid being used to disarm average Americans. He's a piece of shit, but keep in mind there are worse pieces of shit behind him pulling the strings.

>Why does this kid enrage me so much Sup Forums? I can't explain it.

Because they treat this kind of thing like they wre just casted for a teen TV drama. Retarded normies can barely tell fact from fiction anymore, or at least they act like it. They live in Star Wars, Law & Order, Sex in the City, etc. They are the future city people, you Middle America retards.

You are supposed to treat these self-absorbed drama club upper class jew kids like they're your new kings. They are the voice of a new generation that will end that horrible Bill of Rights, one grandstand and emotional appeal after another.

Sure let me believe everything that the media says.

>He's a rich kid being used to disarm average Americans.

And a rich jew kid, with both parents worked for the FBI, which helped shield Hillary Clinton and her ilk from jail, which wiretapped the Trump campaign with phony evidence. The kid also goes from one rich jew town on the coast of Florida, and flies over rural and suburban retards, to a right jew town on the California coast to do 20 interviews, repeating the same rehearsed lines over and over.

And all previous social media from him indicates it's his goal to be on TV and attention whore, so he will latch on to whatever bullshit to make a career out of this. All of these kids are from the drama club or whatever. I don't see them even bring up how the dead kids impacted their lives. They are not on TV because of their proximity to any victims. They are there because they are rehearsed and groomed for the part on CNN.

You are witness to the larval stage cosmopolitan. A know-it-all child that will sell out, not like it had any principles to sell out in the first place.

>I'm not an actor in any way shape or form
>looks away from the camera
C'mon FBI dad you should have taught him better.

>he's going to be a talking head on CNN in 5 years.
Well he does look a lot like David Byrne...

we know its you david, you really need to work on your spelling. it is shit.

FAKE NEWS

An spook kid with his spook father told the spook news anchor that he isn't a spook? Spooky.

>rich kid, psychopath, gay, jewish, opportunist, possibly CIA false flag.
also
>young and popular, envy of gen Z, envy of young people living the life you never had

why didn't they go on any other news network but CNN it would have been more believeable... oh yeah that's right...

you are easily brainwashed by Sup Forums

Only if they can fully explain how to train a golden retriever to drive a truck.

>An spook kid with his spook father told the spook news anchor that he isn't a spook? Spooky.
This.

Jesus christ look at those weak ass noodle arms
I could overhead press this lanklet

The BIG QUESTION
Is when did he film inside his hiding hole. During or after the shooting. For mega bucks of free BBC tax cash many would want to filmagter and be the (rich) centre of attention

>nice looking
That is nice looking to you?
Jesus fucking christ, show your face el goblino so we can make fun of how hideous you are

CNN takes cues from our imaginative flights of fancy?

I can't tell if we're doomed or this is the best timeline.

Group of kids steal a bunch of sneakers in 10 seconds.
youtube.com/watch?v=ds4G3Frlgqs

Just imagine if those kids had guns and instead of stealing sneakers they shot the liars in the face...

He’s a fucking crisis actor you sensible Nazi fucks. WHAT THE FUCK IS RIGHT WITH YOU PEOPLE? Do you see every news report, every highly retweeted post on Twitter, every highly upvoted thread on Reddit telling you how fucking correct you are? KEEP SPREADING THIS TRUTH. THEY ARE CRISIS ACTORS. KEEP EXPOSING THE TRUTH.

>filmagter
Wew...
*film later.
I'm in bed on my phone. I swore I'd never phone post again.
Neet life

That's a denial not an admission. Clever spin though.

Damn I thought we were on to something! Oh well guess I’ll go to sleep :^)

You fuckers are vile. There’s no other way to describe it. Some unstable shithead is going to buy into all this and go murder this kid thinking they’re striking back at the deepstate or something. Will you feel bad? No, you’ll either laugh about how well your trolling went, or call it another false flag.

Get background on this guy. What organizations does he belong to. More importantly how many of his organizations have the words "Revolutionary Marxists" in them?

>he keeps reading a prompter offscreen

Lol Im not a conspiracy theorist at all but they have to know that continuing to use this kid as some kind of mouthpiece for this tragedy is only going to bring more terrible optics

>professional actor acts on TV
Stop the presses.

>That he’s not a crisis actor LIVE on Anderson Cooper
>Anderson Cooper
>Yellow Cake
>polls say 90% chance Hillary will win
Holy fuk.
Still believing the MSM.

more lulz is always good

I admit that OP is a titanic faggot that is addicted to the biggest, blackest cocks in the land, also he likes to diddle boys under the age of 10. I admitted it so it must be true.

Nog crime
>"A $2,500 robbery in just seconds... fourth time, third shop (twice)..."
$333 dollars each for 10 years in jail
Sheeeiiiit

I dislike the term "crisis actor."
These kids are being guided by the media on what to say. I'm not quite sure what you'd call it.

Because you're getting the shit pounded out of you politically and there's nothing you can do about it.

This seems familiar...

(You)

crisis or not
banning guns
is fag tier
you are fag tier media whore

>Alex Jones the post

Florida questions

How many rounds were fired?
What kind of bullets?
What calibre?
Show pictures of the bullet casings and pictures of the ballistic damage?
Who was the dead black girl?
What parts of the school specifically was the shooter in?
What does the security camera footage show?
When will the footage be released... Like Columbine?
What was in the bodybag being taken out of the school?
Why was there the instant call to demolish the school?
How come Browardschools.com was created in 1996, while Browardschools1.com was created last year?
When are autopsy reports going to be released?
Why did the ALLEGED shooters brother get sent to a psychiatric facility just days ago?
How did the laptop get shot and still have a functioning backlight?
Why is there no transparency?
How did the FBI arrive in minutes if the nearest field office is 24 miles away?
was there an active shooter drill that day?
If so who conducted it? What time? How many people participated? Did the police fire blanks? Were parents notified?
Where are all the other students? Why are none of them being interviewed?

Those poor shilldren!

>School shooting
>Let's punish everyone who didn't do it

>Terror attack
>I feel bad for the Muslims who didn't go it

that's probably the truth right there

How is he a survivor, by the way? Did he get shot? Or did he run away like the Jews before the Holocaust and now act they survived the horrors of Buchenwald itself? That's like saying you're a rape survivor when it was actually just drunken sex or just a bad date.

Anderson probably has the same blood boy as Billy.

Isn't this the same outfit she is wearing in interviews the day of?

youtu.be/U-otAJrtY-w
he's worse literally than two guys blowing each other on CNN
like i said he's a whiny faggot

Wrong. He’s more likely to die in some meth-fuelled faggot sex romp.

Why are right wingers attacking kids who witnessed a senseless massacre?

I want to understand your side, but you are to insane all the time.

Underrated, I'm loving that Aquafresh™

>breaking news: actor continues to play his role despite allegations he is an actor

Niggers don't understand what grand larceny is.

why should we care
the media
is not owned by us
the govt is 20 plus trillion in debt
ALL KINDS OF REASONS WHY
WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT ANYMORE
CIVIL WAR 2.0
COMING TO A THEATER SOON

got to go back faggot

So you are attacking kids because of the US national debt?

Quick question who is sitting next to the kid?
Is that a lawyer? Or his fbi dad?

a CIA operative and an FBI agent walk into CNN...

KIDS ARE SHOOTING UP SCHOOLS
FOR MORE REASONS
THAN MUH GUNS
WHAT KIND OF FUTURE
DO YOU THINK
THEY THINK THEY HAVE?
DO YOU IMAGINE
THEY ARE NOT AWARE
OF WHAT IS BEING DONE TO THEM
AND BY WHOM?

he's the antithesis to Ben (((Shapiro)))

ARE
YOU
A
FUCKING
IDIOT?

Why are you attacking this kid?

His FBI dad

The car crash survivor was a child you sick jerk. Have some love for the children who are in car crashes all the time.
Listen to children when they ask you to ban stuff and get rid of cars forever.
Or you hate Children and want them to die

David Hogg stated that he interviewed students during the shooting at 9:32 AM.
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-stoneman-douglas-student-gives-account-from-inside-school-20180214-story.html

DTube video showing David Hogg screwing up lines and doing retakes
d.tube/#!Sup Forumsfakenewsreport/oxdyc5je

When witness give contradictory statements, they are to be disregarded, not put on a pedestal on the international news with all attempt at testing the credibility of the witness disregarded as ''hate crime'' against the survivors.

The extremely disingenuous way they manage this clusterfuck should be a red flag, we are speaking of editors who pass the comb over these articles repeatedly to remove all bits of compromising data that could slip in there and are more than well aware of what happens when peoples get told certain specific things as to prevent possible lawsuit against the host. After a while you can see a very clear pattern in what they consider safe to tell you and what they don't, when over 20 different news channel host with many peoples working in the studio behind the camera speak of the exact same subject, the exact same way, supporting the exact same arguments and that nigh simultaneously isn't coincidence.

It simply cannot be coincidence, for echos always have a point of origin.

I am not going to watch a conspiracy theorist talk over footage recorded with a potato. Sorry.

Just explain to me what the theory with this kid is and why you feel it is appropriate to attack him in this way. Because to me you look like low IQ savages, i mean just look at yourselves.

>CNN vouching for CNN

ohhhh
you say i attack
when did i shoot or bomb or hit him
learn english dumbass
]i can criticize anyone for any reason
including anyone that would rather
steal my guns
than leave me alone
fuck him and your
shitty excuse for
a illiterate
nsa should ruin these bastards lives
for making
a mountain out of
a mole hill

Literally sitting between a CIA agent and an FBI agent on a propaganda network. Can it get anymore blatant than this?
Anderson Cooper used to work at the CIA and that is Hogg's alleged father who is a retired FBI agent.

Fucking WEW LAD, fucking WEW

>Danish jackass who is getting slowly drowned in immigrant cock believe he can downtalk american

How about you openly speak about all those Danish girls who get gang raped by the real savages right beside your home before you start throwing shit at peoples an ocean away?

Almost everything you see on mainstream television or websites is propaganda, Danebro. Do we attack victims of a school shooting? No. Do we attack children of FBI agents who are planted with scripts at planned shootings specifically so they can maximize the political damage done to gun owners and the Right? Yes.

Top kek.

The first video is him practicing interviews with students for the aftermath of a school shooting that he filmed himself, he's also coaching this girl in the video, there's also a video from the Miami Herald that has more audio and you can distinctly tell he's coaching the girl if you listen

The second video is him practicing the interview with a producer and he is constantly screwing up what he's supposed to say for the interview

Sup Forums is "attacking" this kid because he's a crisis actor and it's obvious

vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=8GpWiHUczNc

David, we've got a tip that there's a nutjob in florida and we're going to need you to attend school there to document and make your voice heard.

He also filmed the first video at 9:32 AM the day of the shooting

>I want to understand your side
You don't want to do anything other than coddle yourself with demonic propagandists and glow in the dark spook warmongers.

Thanks. Wouldve been a big red flag if it was the latter.

This

The news right wingers consume is all funded by billionaires or exist to serve the interests of them. And it's all sensationalist headlines, compare it to any half-credible left wing news-source. It isn't even news.