Anybody knows what's up with Norm Macdonald? I just checked his youtube channel, and there's no videos...

Anybody knows what's up with Norm Macdonald? I just checked his youtube channel, and there's no videos. Though if you see the playlists, it looks like he made everything private.

Tried to check twitter to see if there was any explanation, but what I found instead was pic related, and the replies losing their shit. Is it related? Anybody in the know?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2NSrFaRkmlg
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3PP_SWHUQQ
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/05/13/nose-picking.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=6e77S2Dsfc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=2NSrFaRkmlg

based norm

He's redpilled but also a hollywood guy so he has to keep it on the down low.

Norm has always been /ourguy/

Holy shit. Just watched his new comedy special last night, it’s great too.

Well, fuck. Good for him, I guess, but I'm not about to give a single shekel to the netflix jew.

Norm is the funniest man alive.

>the show becomes completely fucking ruined by censorship of offensive jokes and shitting on advertisers.

show's over folks. it was good while it lasted, good for Norm getting paid though.

When it comes to english-speaking ones, yeah. Absolutely.

If you're a filthy 日本語-speaking weeb though, Downtown are the funniest active comedians.

Norm gets a pass because hes amazing
And if you don't think so you can eat boogers.

Norm’s the best, but he’s also a contrarian — and that last season of NML was borderline unwatchable.

Probably related to Peterson's work with addiction, specifically alcoholism.

>Guatemala

R A R E or simply uncommon?

agree

>that last season of NML was borderline unwatchable.
Not exactly.

About half of the episodes were pretty much unwatchable. But considering one of those was Sarah Silverman, and the show is (was?) under JASH control, that was possibly the reason why there were so many horrible jews in the season. And Margaret Cho.

But it also had some of the best episodes in the whole show, like Letterman, Tyson and Seinfield. Bobby Lee's was really good too..

Mildly uncommon at best.

>Macedonia
R A R E
A
R
E

>Seinfeld

D-do you know where you are, user?

He's a great comedian but of course he's a cuck politically.

He was giving out all the jewish tricks, user. He even told that joke... something that goes along the lines of
>a goyim asks another "how's business?", and the other replies "great!"
And said it was a jewish joke that's funny for those who are in the know - and then, when he realized what he'd done, he said something like it was because jews always complain or whatever, but we all know what that joke actually means.

Is he though?
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3PP_SWHUQQ

Eating boogers is actually healthy, there's a reason why animals and kids do it instinctively. Boogers strengthen your immune system by exposing your body to pathogens. When I was a kid I'd tell people the key to not getting sick is to eat your boogs, for some reason it just made sense to me. To this day I still tell people to eat their boogs and when they freak out I just stare at them blankly for a few seconds, then crack a smile and say "I'm not saying I eat my boogs (I do) I'm just saying if you don't want to get sick you should probably eat yours, the answer lies within"

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/05/13/nose-picking.aspx

Source

The seinfield episode of Norm Macdonald Live. Which is now private.

double agent relying on memory holes.
Two months he will be all over news trying to make a fool of us

Ah. Wait. Looks like someone reuploaded it.
youtube.com/watch?v=6e77S2Dsfc0

Norm's been cleaning his room for years.

Checked and thirded

>under JASH control
Yeah because norm wouldn't call that shit out the first episode it happened
Do you know who the fuck you're talking about?
That nigger is a straight up kamikaze savage

>God damn, Germany. Who the hell do you think you are, Mars?

I don't know what it "actually " means. Why don't you enlighten the rest of us, Englebert?

I mean, after all the shit he's talked about Bruce Jenner in interviews and in Sports Show, he had him on the show. Of course he was being forced to pander to the SJWs. One of the worst parts of all the videos being inaccessible now is how the like-dislike ratios were lost, because all the shitty SJW episodes (Jenner, Silverman, Cho, others I'm blanking out on) had a huge, ~50% or more dislike ratio, while the rest had over 95% likes.

And by the way, the show is not actually live even, though it's called that. It's heavily edited. If he went kamikaze, (((they))) most likely took it out.

He said "gentile" not "goyim"

He is in negotiations to get a netflix talkshow type series.

I would bet he wants to remove all the holocaust denial stuff before the left does the public outcry thing.

The joke is "One jew asks another "hows business" and the other replies "great!"
The joke is that the jew ISN'T bitching about something, which is out of character.

Yes. He does "muh ebil nazi" routines.

Lurk moar.

Same shit, different language.
>he said foreigner, not gaijin
>he said homosexual, not puto

No, as said, Seinfield said "gentile". "Gentile gentlemen" IIRC.

>Lurk moar

I've been here since 2011, I just don't get the nuance of the joke, is all.

>not liking Seinfeld
ISHYGDDTS

>>I've been here since 2011
I repeat, lurk moar, newfaggot.

But, economic control.

Someone should kill that Hitler guy

I don't think he gives half a shit about what the left thinks

I understand THAT. I guess it's just not a very good joke.

you the guatemalen with a gsr?

He really is. He's been casualizing Hitler for decades.

It was funny when Norm trolled that bitch Cho and got her to say that the real tragedy in an attack by muslim terrorists that kills millions of Americans would be the backlash against muslims.

He makes light of the holocaust
You're actually so retarded you don't get the jokes

As far as I recall, he told it when they were discussing referential comedy. I watched it months ago when it came out, so I don't remember exactly how they put it, but it was something about laughing at what only a niche you belong recognizes - made me think of Lucky Star. And then he said he would tell a jewish joke that Norm wouldn't understand, which was that one.

It's like saying "luggage lad fucked a girl", but from the perspective of someone who doesn't lurk Sup Forums.

Seinfeld is an acceptable. His show was Patrician-tier comedy, and he's patriotic.

yeah, that is actually one of his subtle jokes and it tends to go over people's heads because of the "virtue signalling" mindset.

No fucking idea what a GSR is. First result form the wikipedia is an Acura, in which case, no, I don't even drive. I refused to learn when I was younger. Didn't want to have to deal with that shit. Fuck traffic. Fuck giving people rides. Fuck going out in general.

Funny enough, Norm's apparently the same. He didn't learn to drive either.

But yeah, again, Guatemala is no rare flag. There's a bunch of us here.

The best part was, it wasn't even that subtle.

Is Norm MacDonald Canadian? They used to play Jordan Peterson lectures on public access television in the 90s, so I wouldn't be surprised if he used to watch them. Nobody thought they were controversial at the time--actually, barely anyone watched them at all.

I think my favorite episode was the one with Gilbert Gottfried.
Gilbert, in spite of being Jewish, just jumped out into making antisemetic and holocaust jokes unprovoked. The guy is an absolute madman!

Yeah, he is.

That’s not the joke. The joke is a gentile who says business is great. It’s only funny to Jews because they know if a Jew was asked about his business they would complain for hours.

kys

>he doesn't like Gaki no Tsukai
You kill yourself.

>le wacky nip show has. more comedic value than norm macdonald
i mean it. kill yourself.

Seinfeld is pretty good man, and they make fun of Jewish stereotypes. The main point of the show is that they're awful people ... I get that in a way it makes jews palpable to the masses but it's pretty fucking funny.

Hi Norm.

He probably sold his podcast to netflix

It makes you laugh more times, for more time each. In that sense, yeah, it has more comedic value than Norm's stuff.

Norm's stuff has more intrinsic value. More subtleties, if you want. Yeah. But you were the one who brought up comedic value, and the only significant value of comedy is making you laugh, and nothing can make you laugh harder and longer than Gaki no Tsukai, so yeah, le wacky nip show I watch every sunday has more comedic value than Norm Macdonald.

ruger gunsite scout rifle

must not be same user

No, not that one either.

Chuchito

macedonia is less rare than guatemala