800,000$ WHAT

WTFFFFFFFFFF His little brother was involuntary commited to an asylum too

foxnews.com/us/2018/02/21/woman-who-cared-for-florida-gunman-reportedly-wants-to-control-his-inheritance.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M
youtube.com/watch?v=qp0g2ZFE6Ns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

$800,000 you mean for fucks sake

He should donate all the money to the NRA

My brethren!!!! This is a false flag
Focus on the eye witnesses , the actual evidence and video footage they don't want you to see...
Focus on the censored body bag footage, focus on the copy PASTA questions
Where are the bullets
Where is the camera footage ect..
youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M

Oddly big inheritance estate ....
My family owned restaurants and all I got was 10k.... this kid must be a mugal

What the fuck

Am I reading this correctly, they want control of their adopted son inheritance? For some reason I just can't wrap my head around how such a situation could even happens, I mean how the fuck could you define someone as an inheritor yet be unable to prevent him from being such? Doesn't make sense, given you still own the money as far as I know... Why the fuck don't they just disown him and call it a day?

Or is it even their inheritance to him they are talking about?

>inb4 those piece of shit are so soulless and jewish they demand reparation from their adopted children in the form of the inheritance he received from his dead biological parents

But with that said it is really fucking weird for parents to so openly bash their own children on national television, normally you'd at least keep a modicum of shame, not literally scream it upon the roof that you hosted a monster...

not only that, they also sent the younger brother to a mental asylum INVOLUNTARILY

1000000000000% false flag

Adopted them for their money...
These two should be held responsible for the tortious acts of a ward in their care.

you think kids don't have twitter accounts at 11-12 these days grandpa?

I think we finally found who to blame this shooting on

Based on the article it seems that the shooter and his brother was being taken care of by a friend of their adoptive mother, who had recently passed away. This woman is now trying to take control of the inheritance the brothers have from their adoptive mother, after she got the non-shooter brother committed to a mental facility.

The article seems to be a bit unclear about if she can actually just legally steal it all from this, but it obviously seems like that is what the woman is trying to do.

2 kids, from the same shooting, both made their accounts at the same age in the same month/year?

Most importantly, how does one train a dog to drive a truck?

I made a twitter account in 2007 when I was 11 or 12 years old. Then again, I was already lurking the chans by then.

EVERYONE WAS IN ON THE PLAN

FBI, CARETAKER PARENTS, MEDIA, SCHOOL, SHERIFF, DEMS

they bullied him until he snapped
they knew it would happen

This shit stinks to high heaven. We just getting started with this one boys.

if they were friends or in the same class it wouldn't really be that far fetched
>hey check out this site I found you can show off your ass on it and people will like it
and then the entire class made a twitter account

NRA is niggers who use guns as a front

exept the guy didnt even go to that school. hes a wannabe actor from CA

can victims claim compensation?

Let me help you brainlets focus

Florida questions

How many rounds were fired?
What kind of bullets?
What calibre?
Show pictures of the bullet casings and pictures of the ballistic damage?
Who was the dead black girl?
What parts of the school specifically was the shooter in?
What does the security camera footage show?
When will the footage be released... Like Columbine?
What was in the bodybag being taken out of the school?
Why was there the instant call to demolish the school?
How come Browardschools.com was created in 1996, while Browardschools1.com was created last year?
When are autopsy reports going to be released?
Why did the ALLEGED shooters brother get sent to a psychiatric facility just days ago?
How did the laptop get shot and still have a functioning backlight?
Why is there no transparency?
How did the FBI arrive in minutes if the nearest field office is 24 miles away?
was there an active shooter drill that day?
If so who conducted it? What time? How many people participated? Did the police fire blanks? Were parents notified?
Where are all the other students? Why are none of them being interviewed?

>@chaddiedabadie

Yes police fired blanks

confirmed here

youtube.com/watch?v=qp0g2ZFE6Ns

You murdered 17 people. Your estate is going to be sued for amounts grossly exceeding $800k.

Also... how the fuck does this retarded mutt have $800k inheritance?

sometimes "famous" people get caught up in this shit. who was that immigration advocate who died in a terror attack a few years ago? he was some lgbt poof who was advocating for open borders I think

If we can find out who Roxanne is fucking, that will be a big clue.

The both of those little faggots can eat a dick.

Not a single person was shot.

He was the one that caused the bitcoin crash.

So basically this shooting was a two bird one stone kind of deal : Shitty adoptive parents who were selected solely because they were nice to the kid biological parents ( if they even actually were, if they managed to get the youngest brother to the asylum they sure don't sound like jolly fella) get to dispose of the responsibility of caring for him, get the inheritance AND get a big fat check in bonus for going with the narrative that put him out as a patsy.

Sound like a case of ''best friend'' who wanted to inherit her ''friend'' money but none of the responsibility. And got stuck with the kids instead.

To be honest this shooting is starting to because way too fucking convenient for too many third party. I mean its one thing when horror happens, its another when said horror happens conveniently. An inheritor of nearly a million (if not more)

The father of that family is military intelligence

DAD is FBI. He even says it after denying he is an actor on CNN

father of hogg is FBI

Father that took in is military intelligence

>>>>>We had this monster living under our roof
>When you adopt white children and one of them turns into school shooters so you disown both and try to take the money

Holy shit I REALLY hope someone kills these kikes.

YOU SICK FUCKS he's not a crisis actor you paranoid Nazi asslickers. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? Do you not see every news report, every highly retweeted post on Twitter, every highly upvoted thread on Reddit telling you how fucking disgusting you are? STOP SPREADING THESE LIES. THEY ARE NOT CRISIS ACTORS. STOP YOUR LIES IMMEDIATELY.

y you are gayd?

How far back do the tweets go?

Well, otherwise he would obviously be the candidate to recieve the money. These caretakers have been counting on that cash coming their way for a while. That money's going to go to the victim's families though, no doubt.

Dude had $800k and he still went apeshit? Why the fuck did he have that much money? His Jewish mom left it for him?

You need money in the first place to get comps. I ate $10,000 sushi plates before with Cruz. You won't understand bc you work at taco bell :DDD

Maybe I'm unclear, but their *adoptive* mother died. No mention of biological parents.

THE DEEP STATE IS PURPOSEFULLY MAKING MISTAKES

Quick rundown? Who is inheriting what?

The two brothers have most likely inherited 800k$ from an aunt or what ever. But for some reason the money has not been distributed yet and it is being held by a bank or other proxy.
Now the caretaker/adoptive parent wants to gain legal hold of the money, so it can not be given as compensation to the (((victims))) of this (((shooting))), as it would legally no longer belong to the shooter.

Again, judging by the article it seems that the 800k is from the adoptive mother who recently died.

At this point, it would seem the "guardians" is the bigger monster than the boy.
I have heard of marrying someone to take their money and inheritance, but to adopt someone to groom them into a killer to take their inheritance?
This is lower than the stereotypical low.
I really hope these "care takers" don't get any money from their "cash cow"

>Cont.
This is why assets, of a suspect, are "frozen" during investigation. As to prevent liquidation/realization of property, funds etc. into form that is easily hidden from investigators.

For my argument it doesn't matter at all where the money is coming from. I was explaining what they are doing to the funds at the moment.

This. My brother in law killed someone in a wreck and then inherited a bunch of money and it was all put in another persons name to prevent the family of victim from claiming it in a settlement.

>be born a fetal alcohol slav mongrel
>get adopted by some old sterile spic couple
>get picked on your entire life
>adoptive dad dies
>adoptive mom dies
>think you are going to inherit $800k
>work at dollar general anyway so you can play with funs
>find yourself in a town crawling with jews, ex-fbi and ex-cnn
>get preyed on by some scheming ultra-roastie white florida trailer trash woman
>go see your girlfriend at your old school on valentines day
>shit, school having mega drill
>oh well go grab a sandwich
>get patsied the fuck out

That money should be given to the black community. That white wretch and her cuck husband has no right to it and doesn't deserve it.

fucking bizzare

kim snead is a brain dead retard

Reminder that fags pushing the crisis actors memes are in fact kikes made to further disgust normies and discredit anyone who credits the political motivations of these kids and the people controlling them.

this is why you'll never see a civil action. T.shooter is usually suicided but with him alive theres discovery and other motions that $800000 will get him a good enough lawyer to pursue. hence next day guilty plea on criminal charges.

fuck off (((KUNTZ)))