Just take a break, relax and laugh at them

Just take a break, relax and laugh at them

Blame our dumbass court system where $$$ is everything.

Oh wait that's for any justice system

My wife and I are in agreement that our sons will not be circumcised.

Jewish judge?

What the??

Justice was served.

Nobody wants a wrinkledick and all you wormcocks are in denial.

Why do you emulate the jew like this? Shame on you "white" man.

You would see how fuged up your tribal ways really are, if you hadn't been raised by mcdonalds, you amerifat.

>wrinkledick
>implying you have a penis
>have a penis
>penis

Seeing how ugly the mother looks, they should've snipped the entire thing off so he doesn't pass on his genes.
But I guess that's standard appearance in United Goblin Towns

Oy why are you such an anti-semite, cattle?

God I wish I had a foreskin.

>Seeing how ugly the mother looks, they should've snipped the entire thing off so he doesn't pass on his genes.
This

>ask my mom why she had me circumsized
>I dont know, everyone else was doing it

Isn't that extortion?

It feels really good to not give a fuck about this whole foreskin thing.
Like it really doesn't fucking matter you cock obsessed dweebs. Whether or not you have foreskin doesn't change anything, or mean anything in life. Fuck off with these Sup Forums tier threads.

>amerimutt
>56.95%
>retarded

what a suprise

Hi Trudeau.

The female herd mentality

I'll just never understand why you fucks care so much about what happens to baby dicks.

Be sure to scare the living shit out of the nurses and doctors at the delivery that if they "accidentally" do it (this has happened too many times to count) that you're likely to cut off their genitals in retaliation. Better to never let the kid out of your sight.

You don’t care there’s an industry of blood libel being forced on the only people unable to consent at all??

>implying you have a penis at all if this was done to you

Suicide is preferable to living with such a shame desu

>t. ((()))

my brother was born in the US.. parents told the doctor to leave the foreskin on and ever since my bro is high-energy pussy-slaying Chad with no premature ejaculation problems

>UK Court decides in favour of the mother.
This is one of those rare times, where circumstancially, glad it worked out this way, but don't follow us in this burgers.

Also, meme flag.
>Sage

It's a violation of the NAP.

t. got their foreskin taken without being asked