Sup Forums got fooled by Kingdom Come: Deliverance

youtube.com/watch?v=SxtDWWEtJ9o

When you support a historical game just because it has no diversity, in a setting where diversity wouldnt even make sense, and become just as bad as SJWs demanding forced diversity.

you sure showed those SJWs! Haha extreme left and right are the exact same garbage. Shameful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=klLMiJyL2FI
youtube.com/watch?v=BQLCfb5Cpo8
nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/134
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We demand a truthful representation while they demand lies. Is it really that hard to understand

Sage

Not many major video games are released without a lot of bugs and flaws. Unfortunately, online updates and patches have made quality control somewhat lax.

Havn’t played it yet but I think it was only Sup Forums and extreme sjws that gave a shit if there were blacks/muslims in the game.

There are already plenty of historical games which don’t fucking cater to leftists. The paradox games already depicted Africa as a backwater, Asia as a declining shithole, and slavs as a bunch of savages stuck between mongols and hre. Nobody gives a fuck. Historically accurate games are rarely done because the dark ages and medieval era are mostly boring without some magic or bullshit combat system.

>muh horseshoe
How are you enjoying germanistan Sargon?

Not to mention this wasn't EA who can throw oodles of money around and still fuck it up. This was a pretty small developer and studio who had to work with what they had.

well this thread is shit
roll for waifus

i rolled all numbers from 1 to 86. sorry my dice is weird

I know that all those cock you suck on a daily basis made you retarded but
>Not having diversity in a setting where diversity doesn't even make sense
Is almost literally impossible to find nowadays.

now that you are done using your bait, dont you have a few bulls to prep for your wife hilda? hop to it kraut before you get truck of peaced

i actually got the game refunded after 3-4 hours of gameplay
and got my bux back

Stop playing video games.

Rolling

He's comparing an indie game to Mass effect andromeda, a triple A title with millions behind it.

Opinion unironically discarded.

Games is still shit in it's current state though. I feel bad for anyone that actually paid for it.

You support developers for not being total cucks.

I wonder how that happened...

Bought it day 1 and it's great I've experienced a couple bugs but nothing major and I like the historical accuracy and story. Worth every penny. What's your problem Hans? Wife didn't get dicked hard enough by Mohammed last night?

You tell them Muhammad

I'm having fun with the game. It kinda reminds me of Oblivion as strange as it sounds.

roll

>purchase Mass Effect Andromeda

>purchase No Goy's Sky

works both ways

rollin

Gibs me dat

The game is awesome.
Stick your sour grapes up your ass and clench.

Do people really not like this game? Or is it a meme because it gets lots of (you)'s?

Fuck, I loving it. It's buggy as hell, sure. I won't deny it, but looking past that, it is amazingly fun. The quests are great. The world is beautiful. The gameplay is fun when it's not buggy.

The buggy bullshit can be fixed with patches. But you can't patch a game later on to make it better.

This reviewer says it’s stiff and boring

He probably wants Dildos and dragons in it

It's hard to understand how retarded poltards are, yes.

>not being independent.

Liberals, Conservatives, Democrats, Republicans, Alt-right or the Alt-Left are all the fucking same trying to shove their agenda down your throat.

Fpbp
Fuck it. Top selling game on steam. Subnautica nowhere to be found.

It's hard to understand how retarded leafs are, yes. All that syrup must rot the brain.

Stop promoting your shitty video nigger

Downvoted

>albania
goodness me

lol just bought the game

roll

never follow trends on this board. collectivism is for morons

Oh man I got fooled into having fun cracking bandit skulls in the woods for hours, oh woe is me

Im just a bit over 10hrs in this game is fuckin good. I havent had any major game breaking glitches yet just some loading parts freeze up. I just passed the priest mission where you get on the piss with the priest and have to do a service the next day it was the funniest mission ive done in a while. The game can seem ovewhelming after the prolouge but you gotta stick it out cause its worth it. Its pretty satisfying killing a another knight and the scenery is pretty comfy im taking my time so far alot of dudes all ready clocked the damn game. Hopefully the devs make a kingdom come crusade to the holy land deus vult.

let's gooooo

Yeah, you're right, we did. Kingdom Come has 70k players at its peak and Wolfenstein 2 had 16k at its peak. We clearly did show those "sjws," as you cutely put it. Also the game is good, so I don't regret purchasing it. Glad that it makes you salty tho ;)

Why don't niggers just make their own fucking game.

huck it, chuck it, football!

with my pick i'll go ahead and take finland in the draft

It's a great game though, and not broken. Found the shill who hasn't even played it.

because that would require work. c'mon man don't ask stupid questions you know the answers to.

What are you even on about? I bet you think it sucks because you have to actually think about consequences. This is the truest form of RPG, maybe ever, and even weebs nowadays have been blinded by the decade of PURE SHIT GAMES.

>impliying I buy games

plz gib Brazil

but it goes to 87

lol some twitter sjw already boasted about negroes making the 3D engine so why not make their own fucking game

youtube.com/watch?v=klLMiJyL2FI

"write your own stories" says Denzel

Roll

heh must be my lucky day

>You are just as bad as SJWs!
Probably the lamest argument ever.

It doesn't look that bad. The combat actually looks pretty good.
Pick up a sword and actually see how it handles. It's weighty and has significant momentum behind a swing. Most games involving swords pretend like these heavy blades can be wielded like a fucking toy.
People criticizing the combat are fucking morons and prefer fantasy.

>durrr dont buy good video games because theres no black people, here listen to my autistic kraut accent cry about some AI bugs

r'

It is really a good game if you can get past the bugs. Don't talk shit.

I bet by ass nobody here who is defending the game has actually played it.

You take forever to say anything and that shitty meme is too wordy.
Leftist detected.

Jews, niggers and cucks are butthurt over this cultural victory.

Very playable and with patches it will be 10/10

...and still no niggers and liberated females.

I am playing it and enjoying it.

As if everyone is playing it because of the dev, i was skeptic about the game at first too but a couple of mates had it. I asked them how it was, they all Said its amazing so i bought it and it is fucking great.

I only had some minor bugs till nog but nothing game breaking.

>It's good if you ignore all the bad parts

The game has so much potential who cares, plus even as it is it's better than literally every other game out there

13 hours in and the only glitch I have had has been pop in. is this just consolefags being salty?

rolling

That's what you get for not waiting on Bannerlord cuck.

Roll

Yeah same, then again I'm not a poor fag who cares about 40 USD

Is FATAL ourgame? It's the most difficult, detailed, realistic and historically/mythically accurate role-playing game available.

One ctd and a few minor bugs but nothing game-breaking. So far thoroughly pleased with the purchase. Most games with such a large scope are released in worse shape and this was done by a small studio, gotta hand it to them.

Still kek'ing at Haiti

Rollll

Quick rundown on the game?

it’s what oblivion should have been

Eww the one from Greece doesn't even look Greek.

>the beatings will continue until morale improves

darklands is good

Niggers truly are naturally ugly, my ex is literally more attractive than every one of those niggers and they are the best there country has to offer Mel

game literally names the jew and mentions their system of usury

Took a look at his channel
>2 months old
>For Honor - several
>Chivalry - several
>PUBG - several
>Mount & Blade - one negative review
>KC:D - negative review
>KC:D - patting himself on the back for his negative review
This guy is a clown and he plays it on console. Let him play his pleb games.

I really love it too. Fantastic experience, really does feel like you're in the world. Heavy and fun combat, too.

>Roll

I've played it, I've enjoyed it. Fuck off, tater.

So they got rid off the nigger? Whats bad about this pic?

Bugs > blacks.

We didn't kill enough Germans last century.

stop shilling you jidf faggot

rolling

Since we're talking about games, this should be fun
youtube.com/watch?v=BQLCfb5Cpo8

It's a fucking good game OP, so no idea what you're talking about.

So you're saying Black Panther was in the wrong?

>The paradox games already depicted Africa as a backwater, Asia as a declining shithole, and slavs as a bunch of savages stuck between mongols and hre. Nobody gives a fuck

Institutions kinda ruined that in EU4 and mandate of heaven made Ming OP. It's more of bad game design Paradox has done lately than pandering though. I still don't understand what was the point of implementing sailor system gameplaywise at all, you never run out of them anyways if your state really needs navy.

Check these quads boi

Kingdom Come is a fucking awesome game if you don't like it you're probably a cuckenstein fagcunt.

Broken game my ass. No.

It's fucking awesome.

nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/134
>inclusive captain Bernard mod
lmao

every fucking day I come to this board you faggots are here posting the same shit over and over and the nigger mods literally don't do shit about it hell hell they might even be in on it, all you kike animals should just kys desu

Seems fun

Got nothing better to do.
Roll I guess.