Remember this world?

Remember this world?

>no hidden agendas
>no social movements fueling the media
>not forced down your throat every second every day

...i ‘member

Could you imagine if they made the Blade movies today instead of back then? Fuck

Feels thread?

>we wuz killin white vampires n sheit

The 90s was the last good decade. God I miss being a fucking kid.

Is that dan fucking snyder in the back bugmanning?

90's normalized niggers and freaks.

millenials were fed with that crap and look how they turned out today.

yeah just raping kids behind the scenes

Yes
>The cast of the first two seasons with show creators Mike Tollin, Brian Robbins, and Dan Schneider

This.

The 90s were riddled with all of those things you idiot. Do you not remember the arithmetic word problems where all the characters were named Tyrone and Amir? That's when they STARTED forcing PC down our throats every day. It's the rest of the fuckwits of our generation that the brainwashing actually stuck to that kicked it up a notch now.

Lol. Nice troll.

>90's bad guys

>good guys

Just a ((((((((((coincidence)))))))))) goyim.

Fucking Dan "tiny toe-nailer" Schneider

You mean where all these kids got raped by Jews?

thick as a pringles can dan.

what a champ.
QUACK QUACK QUACK!
KNUCKLE SHOT!

lol Isn't that the pedo that knocked up Britney Spears' sister?

btw, never forget that Tipper Gore and the "Washington wives" (an HRC production) were trying to ban video games and vulgar music in the 90s.

I am now just realizing Dan Snyder raped a young Amanda Bynes for the majority of her adolescent life....poor girl, why doesn't she just come forward?

good old days

>>no hidden agendas
it was the same as it is now
only that it had to be alot more subtle for reasons, dont forget pre-boomer generations were still alive and relatively young

Was Dan involved in iCarly? I don't watch nick because I'm a grown man but last night I accidentally put the wrong number in the remote and landed on nick teen (I think?). Anyways what I am getting at is first thing I see is the icarly chick with her toe stuck in a bathtub faucet and she's just chilling there talking to people with her foot front and center on the camera.

Also, recent blind revealed on CrazyDaysAndNights says Bynes is purging food but more importantly it flat out says she was molested (he doesn't say by who but come on..).

it would suck, mainly because it wouldn't be the same (vampires and satanism are overdone by today). marvel would probably retcon its entire origins to fit in some "dialog" on colonialism iz bad guise.

You just didn't know

This.

The last great decade was the 80's. Too bad I wasn't lucky enough to live it

Yes he is, the man has been raping children for almost three decades now and getting away with it.

Dan "Best Provider Her" Schneider was still around in that world, user.

God Americans never fail to disappoint. Mate there's been a """""hidden""""" agenda since the 60s. You traitorous anglosphere cunts along with Sweden were working against us throughout those decades you think were so great. The foundations of today's zeitgeist were laid then.

Dan the Defiler

How has this motherfucker not been arrested yet

>Remember this world?
It never existed.

So do you guys think he/the studio just settles with these ppl for millions and they aren't allowed to talk about it? Why else would Bynes or anyone else that is literally mental now not turn him in?

Bet you missed the part where Emilio Estavez gives a hitler propaganda speech to his team of ducks.

I shit you not, he gives a hitler speech.

"a coincidence"

Ohhh yeah!!!!!!

Dont forget that the national Hockey team had to be taught how to play by a bunch of inner city negroes

Because why wouldnt magical negros have to teach the best kids in the country a thing or two?!?!?

>i wish their was a better picture of the morally superior south central LA youths.

They were reminded of their roots playing in the streets of Minneapolis. The second movie saw them becoming prima donnas and forgetting to love the game.

D2 was shit anyway. Everybody calls it their favorite but it was gimmicky garbage. The first movie was the best. The third had the best story. The second was just Disney cash grab trash.