Oh look its FOX NEWS blaming video games for school shootings again. Thanks Cucker

Oh look its FOX NEWS blaming video games for school shootings again. Thanks Cucker...

youtu.be/hFfIYeFrXA8

banning video games will solve so many problems and i would be glad to see the day

Banning movies, music, video games doesnt do shit you idiot. How dare you say that all gamers are soyboy nintendo bots

I think its more about the education that kids receive in their homes that changed, not video games or TV shows

Public schools must go

They'll try to ban all guns from.video games soon. Maybe Sup Forums will have a revolution.

Keep not treating your crazies because muh freedom. Censoring media is the way kek

>Putting bullets into media is the way.

It was Tom and Jerry cartoons that where driving teens to murder their school chums in my day.

Things have moved on.

She is Indian...

Yogi Bear and Booboo triggered me to kill my entire neighborhood

they trot out these ridiculous talking points every time there is a massacre. yet none of their solutions prevent any massacres, and the massacres keep happening.
So obviously, something different needs to be tried, like banning assault weapons. no more dead kids.

So we destroy the first amendment to protect the second?

No more kids. Ban all kids.

No, we use the second to protect the first.

>I would be glad to see freedom banned
I hope Best Korea nukes your gook ass, faggot.

lol gun control wont do shit. What needs to be done is a return to a society of values and responsibilities. Thats impossible in the multikulti nightmare we now live in. 1950s had lower crime, no mass shootings and GUNS APLENTY

>Thats impossible
Exactly. So what's your solution, do nothing? Americans have to decide whether they want to live in a world with mass shootings every month or not, and the only possible solution is widespread gun restrictions. We're not going back to the 50s any time soon.

Nothing pisses me off more than when right wingers do this. Just fucking forfeit the argument that we don't need to sacrifice our freedom for safety. I'm sure he had all sorts of fun playing violent video games when he was a kid, and now he wants to deprive the next generation of their childhood. Way to turn young people against the 2nd amendment faster than any faggy leftist ever could.

Next bright idea, lets make candy illegal to protect the 2nd amendment! And I don't just mean kinder chocolates, I mean ALL candy! And no more bikes, scooters or skate boards, those things are killing machines! But make fucking sure to mention guns when you take fun away from kids so that they know what to blame for their shitty childhood!

I don't think videogames are the problem, but I find it interesting that anti-gun people play video games with guns in them like COD and the like

Wouldn't playing these games add to our gun culture by saying that guns are okay to a certain point?

If you were truly anti-gun wouldn't you want to demonize them in every aspect of life?

We used guns to shoot jews m8

So you're going to murder anyone suggesting that we ban video games?

Why would you blame our entertainment before blaming post-modern nihilism and anti-depressants?

Fucking watch the video you fucking dumbass theyre talking the complete opposite

>popular culture warring doesn't do shit
Worse then wrong. Being the killjoyparty drives away the young new voters. Generation Zyklon was finally turning around with (((feminist commentators))) saying all non-approved popular culture is sexist/racist. If Republican politicians get back into 'non-approved popular culture causes violence' mode, get ready for GenZ to go even further left then millenials.

>implying FOX NEWS is the only one that blame vidya for everything
It's alright when (((they))) do it

>banning culture will solve
bait.jpg

BAN PUBG
COUNTER STRIKE FOREVER

You know, those same violent video games exist in other countries. People aren't even shooting up schools in Haiti and Africa, with the exception of Muslim terrorist attacks. But that's fundamentally different from some austist losing his mind.

Exactly. Gen Z is the only hope for Republicans to actually hold the House for more than 6-8 consecutive years. If they alienate millions of voters with 'muh vidya' Rs will never win an election again, not with spics flooding the country and niggers voting 90% Demokike

Because I'm pretty sure the elites want to suck all legitimate joy out of our lives before they make us slaves

>the right attacked video games
>they failed and lost support
>the left attacked video games
>they failed and lost support
>the right attacking video games etc.
When will will they learn not to fuck with video games?

>implying terrorists aren't losing their mind and can't be autistic

It's not even video games exactly. It's just the popular entertainment medium. Books went through this thing when they became popular as did plays and movies and everything fun and enjoyable.

Nobody likes a party pooper and nobody will vote for a party pooper.

Not the second guest

Hey, Tucker. Grasp why this chart does not show what it might at first appear to show. That will help you in analogous situations, for the rest of your life!

The kike shills are shilling against Tucker

How many times do we have to tell these people correlation does not equal causation?
The shit they spew at games and gamers just proves that both sides of the political spectrum will never understand gaming.