America is falling and you can't do nothing

So I an average pervert Pajeet taking a stroll and lurking on Twatter, perving on white babes.

>I step on a 16 yo girls account.
>Literal white thot.
>Has couple of hundred followers.
>All she talks about is fucking niggers.
>Money, rap and diss track.
>Drugs
>See other chicks who follow her.
>Their Instagram.
>Caked up in makeup and slutty attire.
>"Baddie" "queen" "slay" "nigga" terminology.
>Every account seems repeating the same shit all over it's like a thot cesspool.
> Whites are non-existent or very few in their social circle mostly Mexicans tho.
>Hood life is their way of life.

I felt instantly sad and depressed and I don't know why.

DAS RITE MATE

Yea.
I feel sometimes blessed to be born here. Life is slow but comfy. I'd run back to the rurals after 2-3 years.
I hate City life.

>subhuman poo niggers complaining about how White's elevated themselves out of niggerdom but for some reason have gone to shit since they've stopped being ruled by Whites

Keep speaking English.

Amerimutt retards don't understand any other languages that's why. Most Indians speak atleast two languages.

Good decision.

Is there a pajeet indoctrination proccess? I just want bobs and vagene

Based Poo's

and yet its very unlikely that even a retarded whore like that has ever done anything with a nigger

Our country is a banana republic at this point. It going away wouldn't be a bad thing.
Deep state niggers are abusing the power of government and won't stop until we take away their method of control.

POO

I hope it's true, but I'm afraid it's really not. Look on the internet for yourself. Every girl is a closet blacked craving bitch in US, the memes are true.

It's too late, BLM is openly racist to you people. It's all along Nazi Germany but Black Supremacists.

There is nothing wrong with living rural

>I hope it's true, but I'm afraid it's really not. Look on the internet for yourself. Every girl is a closet blacked craving bitch in US, the memes are true.
thats your opinion from poo land but if you actually lived in the west youd understand it isnt remotely true.
i mean you can just look at some studies that conclusively proove no other races want shit to do with niggers. hell not even niggers want to be with other niggers they just dont have a choice

Same thing happened to me.
>browsing twitter for indian babes
>most of them are toothless and hairy
>fat and covered in shit
>literally stink like death and curry
>throw up in my mouth
>cry
>throw my phone out into traffic

>see one person out of like 350mil
>american ded
lel

Love my poo bros. Shout out from southern US. Y’all got a friend here. Love you fuckers.

POO

>BLM is openly racist to you people
and it's making whites more tribal
not a bad thing, we need more separation

I would like to extend an apology from every sensible person truly interested in saving whatever good is left in human society and civilization, to you Pajeets. You have been wrongfully bullied from making posts by cunts and mutts. You have a lot of good to say and great religious wisdom as well.

´Tis a sad situation.

>I step on a 16 yo girls account.
>Literal white thot.
>Has couple of hundred followers.
>All she talks about is fucking niggers.
>Money, rap and diss track.
>Drugs
>See other chicks who follow her.
>Their Instagram.
>Caked up in makeup and slutty attire.
>"Baddie" "queen" "slay" "nigga" terminology.
>Every account seems repeating the same shit all over it's like a thot cesspool.
> Whites are non-existent or very few in their social circle mostly Mexicans tho.
>Hood life is their way of life.

Post bobs and vagene