THIS IS THE SMOKING GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONFIRMED GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL IN CALIFORNIA

THIS LITTLE WEASEL FUCK NEVER WENT TO THAT FLORIDA SCHOOL

eagleeye.news/feature/msd-senior-david-hogg-goes-viral-youtube/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/URuwx
vocaroo.com/i/s16ZAIw4eidk
youtu.be/-hg9t3PdhFE
twitter.com/_Joey_Wong/status/966169440487460865
youtube.com/watch?v=8GpWiHUczNc
youtu.be/0yo5KKh5k3Q?t=55
eagleeye.news/feature/msd-senior-david-hogg-goes-viral-youtube/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DELET

I..I’m sure it’s nnothing guys...

Let’s just..
Get some rest
Now...
. okay?

Holy shit must've been a slow news day in california

archive.is/URuwx
>archive.is/URuwx
archive.is/URuwx
>archive.is/URuwx

He could’ve moved schools after winter break. Why is everyone being so retarded about this?

>Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School senior David Hogg

Are you an actual retarded person or just pretending? You do realize that some people spend their summer vacations in other states right? The article was published in December 2017 which means he *will* be graduating in June of 2018. You absolute fucking imbecile.

His mother is CNN and his dad FBI.
We have a very special kid here.

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School senior David Hogg

Is the school that got shot up..

kys retard

BAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OP is confirmed RETARD

This shit really does make my eyebrows raise in a questioning the narrative manner.

>posts obvious Photoshop
>believes it
>calls other people retarded

You idiots are just too much. kek

>FEATURE — December 1, 2017 at 4:45 pm
MSD senior David Hogg goes viral on Youtube

>In Redondo Beach, Calif., Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School senior David Hogg and his friend Thomas decided to spend their summer afternoon at Topaz Jetty, a local beach buzzing with visitors.

archive.is/URuwx

The images are real though.
The first interview wasn't about a shooting though.

If his story is true then he moved to FL within the last 2 months (parents post reassign in the FBI?). What better way to make a name for yourself at a new school than film people hiding in a closet at "9:32" and then go on all the Fake News networks to shill for gun confiscation. They make it so easy they even feed you lines to say.

Please vocaroo it with your southern accent if you are not memeing.

It means he ALREADY GRADUATED genius, he wouldn’t have been in school that day

>december 2017

I will not let you masturbate to my sexy southern drawl. Good day.

hey i have a rode microphone
good piece of equipment

He’s not a fucking crisis actor you paranoid Nazi fucks. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? Do you not see every news report, every highly retweeted post on Twitter, every highly upvoted thread on Reddit telling you how fucking disgusting you are? STOP SPREADING THESE LIES. THEY ARE NOT CRISIS ACTORS. STOP YOUR LIES IMMEDIATELY.

exactly. shills are going into overdrive with this cointelpro.

i was making joke posts all last night. OMG HE WAS IN CALIFORNIA!!!! ILLEGAL! SMOKINGGUN!!!!!!!!!

Misinformation like this makes us seem dumb. But seriously why was he in Cali as a senior?

but seriously, i could see them adjusting this to
>ok, he didn't actually GO to the school, but he was AT the school, whoops!

>teachers
>men

uh oh user, if you didn't notice, these two categories could not drift further apart

where does it say marjory stoneman is in california?

vocaroo.com/i/s16ZAIw4eidk
my attempt

youtu.be/-hg9t3PdhFE

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!
He's a fucking CRISIS ACTOR

I need new stuff, connections between Nikolas and David Hogg also extra content we may of missed yesterday that may seem useless. I just need extra stuff to look through.

>vocaroo.com/i/s16ZAIw4eidk
This is pretty accurate. I might have said questioning a little more sharply "QUEST-ioning the narrative manner." Think George Bush meets Dale Gribble.

Stoneman Douglas Is in Florida, stupid

Quick rundown on him:
>news anchors bow to the Hoggdanoff
>in contact with CNNs
>rumored to possess subpar acting abilities
>controls the narrative with a limp-wristed sweaty palm
>direct descendant of ancient cianigger bloodlines
>first designer crisis actors will in all likelihood be hoggdanoff babies
>said to have 60+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in american cities & africa
>ancient jewish scriptures tell of a shabbos goyim who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of poorly executed crisis acting jobs and unprecedented levels of failed false flags with him

I don't get where OP is getting the impression that he graduated from high school in California, but I do question the timeline here. Why is it being written about in December of 2017 if it happened in the summer?

All these posters are way off:
1. Hogg is editor of the school newspaper
2. Pictures of him sitting behind a CNN desk, posted by his mother previously. Others show him on vacation giving an interview out in Cali. The thing "is" that life guard says "snowflake" to the other kid....Basically a Lifeguard bullying, according to Hogg. We ALL know & agree that the word "snowflake" is a triggered word.
3. He father is retired FBI, I'm sure he has a political view & side in this argument.
4. The narrative is him jocking for a future job. Again, look at his parents interest.

There are other things that point to CNN using these kids as a prop for their "gun control" narrative. Look at his mom, the other kids interviewed.......

Now BIG NOW.... Yes these kids were present, yes their acquaintances /friends died. They are NOT actors, they are kids for the CNN point of view in those interviews. GUN CONTROL is all they want!

Kids were killed.... CNN used these kids to push their point of view with kids that agree with their point of view...... Though Hogg certainly pushed the edge quite far in decency IMO

It's not like CNN hasn't been caught staging things before.... All this other bullshit{paid actors etc} coming out is just that BS

Die, fake news! Die! Awoo!!!

Son, I'm FBI

Wasn't his mother both CNN and FBI?

shills trying to false flag Sup Forums again, its annoying

All this proves is that he and his friends are adept at turning their general assholery into massive attention whoring.

Telling a lifeguard to fuck off like that is a fineable offense where I'm from. Instead he gets 700k views and an item on the local news.

This is how they create activist celebs to turn into politicians later. We will be hearing much much more from His Hoggness in the future.

stfu leaf, you dont see the bigger pic

We have now entered a new paradigm of this happening

MSD is the school in Florida, am I missing something? Are trumpfags really this dumb?

it is not always fake news

If he called himself a senior last summer then he would be a senior now, moron.

Nicely done

>marjory stoneman
It's a fucking Florida high school.

I'm not a shill you fucking retard. I want to bring this shit to the mainstream so normies see it and start to question this shit. We need solid evidence. Smoking gun stuff. This article states things we already know. It doesn't prove anything.

wot?

you know what this means. he deserves to be shot in the face now. i say we tell Sup Forums about this and let them take care of it. it goes without saying that we cant let this one go.

Woah. Why would an Antifa post this? Doesn't this go against their narrative?

Shareblue tactic. This thread will be used to discredit the investigation. It will be used in the Snopes article that debunks everything.

no idea, I seen it on this board lastnight

That page was edited 2 days ago.
Troll accounts

Most antifa twitter accounts are troll accounts

This was debunked, the pic is actually from Parkland's 2016-2017 yearbook
It's a troll Twitter account that also baited Sup Forums with the wrong picture of Nikolas Cruz

Ah. Of course.

>Russian troll accounts

Because he lived there obviously. Then he moved to Florida.

no shit, ok noted ty user

if he was a senior at a high school in California as recently as December, why is he in a high school in Florida just a few months later?

maybe his family just moved?

twitter.com/_Joey_Wong/status/966169440487460865

It's not that this guy is a literal actor (probably not anyway - we'll see) it's that they select a histrionic attention whore who will tell them what they want to put on TV.

Because the student body will have a diverse set of views and viewpoints , they can almost always find someone to say what they want.

That certain personalities who like to act to get attention are easily coaxed further by dangling the reward of getting on TV in front of them just makes it more convenient for (((them))) and hilarious to watch.

we need a physical copy of the yearbook, preferably slightly used

you cianiggers will have to work hard as shit to cover up this one

That 'video proof' is from the Laguna Beach Antifa account idiot. They're source hacking Sup Forums and you retards are denigrating us all.

>beverly hills antifa
>laguna beach antifa
>troll accounts and /ourguys/

>December 1, 2017
>He is a senior
>It's February 21, 2018
>He is still a senior in the same school year

Fucking retards, he moved.

youtube.com/watch?v=8GpWiHUczNc

vid related

yeah we got past that already...move along

>getting worked by LagunaBeachAntifa twitter
That guy has made like 9 accounts. He's working dumb marks like you into believing the shit he posts because he knows you're too dumb to look into it yourself.

If there are any anons in the area, getting one couldn't be easier

Simply walk into the high school, go into the school library, and all the yearbooks will be there.

I don't believe shit, just posted a picture you fuck, calm down and take you meds

the article mentions the Florida school by name
he was in cali on summer break of this still ongoing school year and has not yet graduated

he still might be acting
he still seems shady as hell to me too
but this article doesn't prove anything

There's a Twitter video which shows a kid opening the 2016-2017 yearbook and shows the David Hogg pic from the fake antifa twitter

You are missing that most people will believe anything as long as it aligns with their ideology.

sorry Christmas break of this ongoing school year not summer

This is what a thread looks like when shills masquerade as genuine posters, trying to make the rest of us look retarded. Genuine posters aren't this retarded. It says in the op picture that he went to the school that got shot up. Article says he's a senior, which considering the current school year in america starts at the end of summer 2017 and ends at the start of summer 2018 means he is a current senior who has not yet graduated. The very pic op posted proves op is a retarded shill glow in the dark faggot. Why is this thread here then? The glow in the darks who want this place shut down are masquerading as genuine posters to make us all look retarded and destructive and so they can then call us fake news and call for us to be shut down or pressure the plant gookmoot to go one further than have faggot mods but to have the board shut down too probably. They're false flagging us with shitty bullshit fake threads and they've got a tonne of shills/bots here autoposting they're crappy mimicry posts.

I for one see through it because few genuine posters are this stupid.

youtu.be/0yo5KKh5k3Q?t=55

David interviewing classmate supposedly happening during the shooting.

However, he timestamps it as 9:32, hours before it actually happens.

This is the actual smoking gun.

either someone is flooding the net to obfuscate David Hogg's history or someone is having fun creating accounts

Do you even google?

there is nothing about our investigations that are illegal or even slightly upsetting to anyone except you cia kikes

you dont even care what 'proof' exists, as you already have a strategy in place for that

you just want to prevent the obvious connection of the kid to CNN and secret intelligence to stay out of the public eye

Isn't David Hogg one of the most common amerimutt names?

Why would an article in a california newspaper mention the specific high school the kid would be at in a mass shooting 2 months later instead of the home state or home town the kid was from?
Why mention specifically the school he goes to?

Because it's a setup

Here's David Hogg'd mom

Texans are so funny

that's what struck me as odd, manufacturing a story in the long run? I don't know just guessing

Here's her pinterest

It's not a Californian newspaper and you shilltards need to leave like shitskins.

Is he even a real anymore?
>mfw the conspiracy abut this guy was intentionally planted as a false flag to distract from something even bigger

>eagleeye.news/feature/msd-senior-david-hogg-goes-viral-youtube/

because the article is literally from a source that reports nothing but news about the school and it's students
might actually be the school paper

Or he visits to go surfing? The lifeguard in the video says he hadn't seen them around before.

Trumpfags are just the dumbest people on earth

>eagleeye
Literally click bait fake news

Prove that he actually did move.

2nd dumbest

>men
>not a semantic term for the human race