META THREAD APPROVED BY OWNER OF SITE

Lads, how do we fix Sup Forums? Evidently the guidelines in the new sticky are not the answer.

shut the fuck up

BRING BACK PANDA THREADS

Fuck off.

would you kill yourself for the love of god please

Mods are retards
The board is even worse now

guidelines are fine stop whining
join a discord or reddit if you want your generals faggot

I think stickies are dumb, but there's nothing wrong with any of the rules. Fuck off.

Hiro is dead. His posts don't mean anything anymore. Kill yourself, the sticky doesn't say anything that isn't new or that people who FUCKING LURKED didn't know before.

remove the new rules
make this board general only

>sticky doesn't say anything about generals being forbidden
>all it does is tell people to not let their threads look like generals, hell it even states that mods know there are good generals and recognizes how recurring threads aren't necessarily generals
>but people are shitposting endlessly about how generals are bad and generalfags
?????

>Make guidelines.
>Don't enforce them.

Little has changed , everything will go back to normal when they remove the sticky.

Perma-ban avatarfags and shitposters like this and nuke their cancerous threads.

I'm sure you've heard the current news but certain sites are deleting sites they think are hateful. I'm afraid Sup Forums is next on this cycle. I'm scared, I love talking to you guys... do you think Sup Forums is next?

>new sticky says "no more generals"
>page 0 is still filled with generals

hahahahhahaha

>make guidelines
>doesn't enforce anything
>just give people excuse to shitpost

Another job well done by the moderation of Sup Forums.

Keep your shitty interpretation of the new rules to yourself faglord

It literally fucking doesn't.

Hiro sold the site back in 2016 iirc.

This, but unironically.

We have, what, 30 shows a season? That's only 3 pages. 10 recurring generals from older shows is 4 pages. Then 6 pages of survival of the fittest. 2ch's anime board is all generals, no reason it won't work for us.

chatrooms will be a thing a gain. im okay with this

Jojofags still mad.

>literally just loaded up page 0
>super general
>BHA general
>jojo general
>boruto general

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>is autistic
>posts literal autism in the form of a character

>do you think Sup Forums is next?
Christ I hope so.

Why would we be mad? We still have our general.

The jojo general is still there

Saged and [self-censored].

>the new sticky are not the answer.
If mods finally keep doing their job, it will work.

I hope kinomod bans you

It looks like shitposters have no reading comprehension as well.

Post all the general up right now so we can laugh at the mods.

If you don't like the new rules, there's always Reddit ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I hope. I want to be free from this shithole full of normalfags.

Who the fuck is the new owner then?

The people who make those image dump threads that belong on /c/ are mentally ill, no logic will reason with them

>capitalizing reddit
You're a fucking faggot.

buyfags should fuck off to

[The sticky] literally fucking doesn't [say "no more generals"].
There, can you understand that post now?

That's a BIG if there, given their track record.

Please avoid making threads in “general” or “template” formats

And don't forget that all the DBS threads aren't generals because each of them talks about a different thing

a Sup Forumsfag

Why are you people acting like this is the first time that mods do this?

>Sup Forums can't fucking read a set of simple rules
Who would have thought?

Serious question:
Do you best friends really use Sup Forums to actually discuss anime instead of -that- place?

Literally no one knows about sage anymore. Once visible sage was killed, so was the art of saging, and calling out idiots who didn't sage shitty threads.

>new rules

What new rules?

FBI

>getting upset over semantics

Sup Forums has been in terrible shape constantly for eleven years straight I don't see how what's going on now is any different

i've already moved on to the "that place"

at least "they" discuss anime instead of just turning every thread into an /e/ image dump

No, r/anime is obviously better.

I don't have friends.

swaglord.

Wrong. Sup Forums turned to true "shit" when mods allowed Naruto threads for the """ending""" and never reinforced the purge afterwards.

Making threads in general or template formats, as in following the general templates or using boring templates. This means that starting threads by dumping huge amounts of texts with pastebins, links to older threads and "______ edition" is (and has always been) forbidden. Nothing more, nothing new either unless you started browsing yesterday.

fuck off

Who are you quoting?

>friends

>friends

So normal posts are upvotes? Again, take your reddit garbage back there, redditard.

My brain

>when mods
It was moot who was tricked by /q/tards. /q/ made n/a/ruto a thing.

No, upvotes are (You)s.

What is the point of this thread?

All of Sup Forums was okay with it though

>n/a/ruto
I always assumed that was just another one of drunk mootposting activities.
It was ironic shitposting.

What is the point of you?

post more

umm that guy has a cool wizard hat

And you probably think sage means downvote. Neck yourself.

Retarded shitposters misinterpret the sticky to make it suit their opinions better. Then they complain about how people like things they dislike.

How many generals are there right now?

/h/ is for dumping. hentai discussion has always been Sup Forums and always will be Sup Forums

>- Threads in Sup Forums should be primarily based on anime/manga discussion. Consider using either or for image sharing threads, and or for generals which have long since exhausted all fresh discussion.
this proves it

What's the point of this post? Sup Forums still heavily shits on tripfaggotry.

Venting.

Here they are, granted some of them are shows still airing/long release schedule and maybe I missed 1 or 2 but they fit with the current descriptions of what they don't want

>Please avoid making threads in “general” or “template” formats. Avoid chaining threads, copy-pasting OPs, backlinks, and the like.
>Avoid redirecting all discussion of a series to a single thread. Users are free to discuss similar content in separate threads as long as threads are not being spammed.
>As commonly recurring threads tend to suffer from degradation of quality over time, posts inside such threads may be held to higher standards in terms of rules 6 (Quality of Posts) and 10 (Spamming/Excessive Reposting).

I only want one thing.
For the newfag mod/janitor to stop deleting the one weekly waifu thread.

>all of Sup Forums was okay with it

Did you suffer some kind of brain damage?

All the usual ones. Some have gone into stealth mode.

The thing killing Sup Forums the hardest is the shonenshit Sup Forumscore anime generals. Prove me wrong.

>hidding threads
are you autistic?

Does it even matter if its not being enforced? Come back tomorrow and I guarantee you will see 10+ fetishes threads up.

It's not that hard to filter stupid buzzwords, user.

>Prove me wrong.
No one can after the tantrum that DBSfags threw.

MODS = GODS

spoonfeeding and generals are cancerous for Sup Forums

Reddit isn't Sup Forums. We were okay with Naruto as it ended.

>symphogear
>literally a thread for the episode today
>LITERALLY says that in the OP
So this is the standard of people who complain about "generals"? I guess we can't talk about any anime at all unless it's some fucking 90s cowboy bebop shit I assume you want?

You're not wrong. It's probably because all the posters in those threads are legitimately underage.

>and or for generals which have long since exhausted all fresh discussion.
It's worth noting that "long since exhausted all fresh discussion" means that mods acknowledge the existence of generals that aren't like that. Which means that mods know there are both good and bad generals.
Anti-generalsfags on suicide watch

fuck off anime elitist

>34 general

Yeah no.

how are generals a bad thing? if you don't like the series or whatever, literally press the hide button, once. I understand if the generals devolve into avatarposting or some shit, but if they're discussing the series who gives a fuck?

This.

>elitism is bad
This is the absolute state of nu-Sup Forums