youtu.be/Tr_L9QesqAs
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania @Broward County Sheriff's Office 2/16/18
youtu.be/J3Z84SEvcPQ
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania @Broward County Hospital 2/16/18
youtu.be/-xI-FOzxK2k

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

federalregister.gov/documents/2017/12/26/2017-27898/application-of-the-definition-of-machinegun-to-bump-fire-stocks-and-other-similar-devices
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7z58aw/poll_most_americans_not_getting_bigger_paychecks/
youtube.com/watch?v=GIl_BNIJcFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>He's getting Sessions to declare it illegal under current law so he bypasses Congress
That's bullshit Malta. There is no "bypassing" congress here. See [1] for the ATF whole request for comment on this subject

> The Attorney General is responsible for enforcing the Gun Control Act of 1968 (GCA), as amended, 18 U.S.C. 921 et seq., and the National Firearms Act of 1934 (NFA), as amended, 26 U.S.C. 5841 et seq
In short congress delegated regulatory power to the Attorney general to make this type of decisions with regards of, for instance, what consitute a machinegun.

Here is what the law says
> The NFA defines “machinegun” as any weapon which: “shoots, is designed to shoot, or can be readily restored to shoot automatically more than one shot, without manual reloading, by a single function of the trigger.”

And here is the current law, as written
> The term also includes “the frame or receiver of any such weapon, any part designed and intended solely and exclusively, or combination of parts designed and intended, for use in converting a weapon into a machinegun, and any combination of parts from which a machinegun can be assembled if such parts are in the possession or under the control of a person.” 26 U.S.C. 5845(b).

Any "mods that turn legal rifles into machine guns" is already banned. A 2010 clarification by the Obama's ATF declared that bump stocks do not turn legal rifles into machine guns but the very same ATF is now proposing that, yes, they do.

[1] federalregister.gov/documents/2017/12/26/2017-27898/application-of-the-definition-of-machinegun-to-bump-fire-stocks-and-other-similar-devices

>Last I checked even the ATF said bump stocks were ok.
See the link above, they changed their minds on that since Las Vegas

>pssssst...
>kiddo
>over here

SHALL

I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN OF TRUMP'S AMERICA!

An abo had a break down in the shopping centre today. Was pretty sad 2bh. Threw her groceries on the ground and started screaming at her kids about how they ruined her life. Security had to come annd shit

It doesn't matter. They are breaking records when we are not. The blue wall is a real risk, minimizing that risk only breeds complacency. If we can't get out the vote come the midterms, we are going to be hurt. GET OUT THE VOTE!

>Can't own a nuke

>no one uses it
that's the fucking point, retard, it'll shut up the gun grabbers without actually taking away any guns

California by 2020.

look at the rear passenger window

ஓட் பார் மநீம

>that's the fucking point, retard, it'll shut up the gun grabbers without actually taking away any guns
Give an inch, lose a mile

I love this picture.
The absolute state of children who think they can march in and force emotion-based laws

kILL THE jEWS!

Shut!

>busloads
soros sending his minions in?

Do it

I'm so glad America voted for Trump, Hilldawg would have given amnesty to more than the 800.000 DACA kids and would have started to restrict gun rights

>DNC is broke
>DCCC is considerably behind the NRCC in funding too

These idiots really think they're taking the House and the Senate? Baka.

Why is trump giving in to the gun grabbers?
Is he insane?

Nuclear weapons do not materially contribute to the security of a free state.

Huh huh huh. Toobin made funny.
>CNNGrog.jpg

Look how tiny his hands are. Baldy's next to him reach down way further, even though he's shorter. Evenn Melania's look bigger, or close to. I cann't even tell if his thumb goes inside his coat, or if it just ends there and it really is that short

This is "anonymous" all over again

>it'll shut up the gun grabbers
Like the 1994 Federal Assault Weapons ban did?

Yes Hillary 2020

Shoo drumpfag

>they changed their minds on that
Last I checked I can go to my local gun store and purchase a bump stock without having the ATF burst into my house and kill my dog. All that link says is that they're reviewing types of bump stocks. So legally, they haven't changed their minds.

Be infringed
Thanks to trump.

0% chance they take the Senate, based off of the seats that are available.

The House is a tossup. We need good turnout.

You're a fucking idiot if you intend to sit back and ignore the midterms. People like you will manifest the bluewall. Low voter turnout through a lack of a sense of urgency is what they want. retard

Hillary 2020

>Shall not be infringed

Really though, how much clearer could you possible make it?

His New York values are cropping up. That and being a 70 year old man who's very attached to his kids, the CIA niggers using schoolchildren to push gun control affected him, same as when he buys the DACA bullshit.

They do a bit

ha ha

Repeal ALL gun laws or there will be war!

Jews got your guns
Now what u gonna do about it kid

lol

It's actually pretty close to what Madison proposed too
> The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed; a well armed, and well regulated militia being the best security of a free country: but no person religiously scrupulous of bearing arms, shall be compelled to render military service in person.

What are these kikes screeching about now? When did he ever even talk about that?

I hate the media shalom sandnigger more than I do the banker one.

Damn it feels good to be a Floridian

Instead of voting start killing Jews.

He's actually one of the few New Yorkers with a concealed carry permit. And his kids are no strangers to firearms.

>Jew
What is that, a type of sandnigger?

if the GOP isn't hardline on 2a dems will gain

They're mind readers.

Hey guys this is what's trending over at r/all.

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7z58aw/poll_most_americans_not_getting_bigger_paychecks/

Anti gun BTFO !

repeating numbers and Billy Graham dies today

>Democrats have no platform
>Democrats have no accomplishments
>Democrats have no money
>Democrats have no leadership

I'm terrified.

>giving it attention
I thought kikes were smart?

see

So.
He's asking for gun bans you Fucking moron.

Just in case you were wondering what the response from Dem leadership is

YOU CAN'T STOP THE TRUTH FROM BEING EXPOSED KIKES

So nothing happens.

That's all CNN is talking about. Crisis actors. It's fucking hilarious.

i wish i could give cillizza a middle finger

Who paid for the "busloads" of students to travel?

no it wont, it'll only stoke their fire and theyll ask for more.
Not one inch

Good.

They still exist though so don't get complacent.

Hes going to be suicided with a gun to further the gun grabbing kek lets see how far it goes.

> So legally, they haven't changed their minds.
That's true, it's just a request for comments. My point is that a decision entirely up to the executive regulatory power a likely to change. Here is the timeline:

> 1776-2003: no bump stock
> 2003: bump stock approved for sale by the ATF
> 2005: bump stock approval reversed by the ATF
> 2010: bump stock approved by the ATF again
> 2018: bump stock approval reversed again?

>Obama doesn't specifically condemn BLK or ISIS
>Obama must support them

>Trump doesn't implicitly condemn conspiracy theories
>It's unfair to suggest he might support them

WOW IT WASN'T ENOUGH FOR THEM FUCKING SHOCKING THANKS TRUMP

I knew it.

>He's asking for gun bans
No, he's not. All he did was ask the DO to look at a list of gun mods and asked Sessions to propose regulations on any of those mods that increase the ROF of legal rifles to those of machine guns (aka any mods that are illegal under current law)

How come Shillary isn't there?
oh wait...

HOW DARE THE PRESIDENT DO THINGS WE DONT LIKE VIA MEMO. THINGS LIKE DACA...OOPS.

youtube.com/watch?v=GIl_BNIJcFg

Whom are you quoting?

Nah. His FBI father will cover his ass.

Schumer has to beg Trump to call on congress to act? A congress man can't do this himself? kek

>being this mad that Trump doesn't want to straight up ban them

the 'march for our lives' will get shot up and all the crisis actors will be offed at once

What did they have in 2006

Bumpstocks are still gone and we have the most dangerous legal precedent since the Brady bill regarding 2a

Except that the RNC also broke fundraising records in 2017 you mongoloid. If one Dem organization is breaking fundraising records and one Rep organization is doing the same then it's 1:1

On top of this the Democrats have literally never won a major race without significantly more funding than their opponents, simply coming out equal to the Republicans is not nearly good enough

ON TOP OF THIS the RNSC has 15 million cash on hand and 42 million raised compared to the DNSC's 19 million cash on hand. Now you'll say "oh that means Dems have a money advantage for the Senate- PANIC!" EXCEPT THE DEMOCRATS HAVE TO DEFEND MORE THAN 20 SEATS COMPARED TO ONLY 8 FOR THE REPUBLICANS, DEMOCRATS NEED SIGNIFICANTLY MORE CASH IN 2018 TO COME OUT AHEAD

>we need to GET OUT THE VOTE

WOW NO SHIT IT'S NOT LIKE TRUMP HASN'T STATED HE'S GOING TO GO COAST TO COAST CAMPAIGNING LIKE IT'S 2016 AGAIN NO WE'RE GOING TO SIT AT HOME AND CRACK OPEN A BEER WHILE GETTING COMFY INSTEAD OF VOTING

I'm not saying you're wrong but being hysterical gets us nowhere.

DOJ*

Schumer means no good in German, and the man himself wants to eat tide pods.

>WONT EVEN CONSIDER!
Anti-2A fags BTFO!!!

LOL I used to think that there was no way that any sort of gun ban will happen, even after this shooting, but now that I see how insanely badly your politicians are handling it, I'm not so sure.

People are on TV actually blaming the kids, and the politicians are basically giving the finger to crying children. Wow.

The right got a little too cocky after Trump. Just look at what happened here in Europe. A year ago it looked like the right wingers will take over, dismantle the EU, hang the muslims... and now? Where is Le Pen? Wilders?

You guys are fucked.

A retarded neocon President that dragged us into a shitty war in the desert with brown people.

Qanon is so fucking stupid, but at least he gets boomers to vote for Trump...not a total loss

>congress man

>WONT EVEN CONSIDER!
But... the children... they're CRYING!

Fuckin' nice.

Best timeline ever. I vote for this.

>Bumpstocks are still gone
No, they're not. Quit your useless fearmongering.

Where did they go?