Are you pro or anti fat acceptance? Real discussion only, please. Let's not rant about how the Jews are space aliens

Are you pro or anti fat acceptance? Real discussion only, please. Let's not rant about how the Jews are space aliens.

Other urls found in this thread:

nikudango.jp/top/
youtube.com/watch?v=I7a61WkQk4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If I'm paying their medical bills, anti

I'm pro child bearing hips acceptance
Also the jews are definitely illegal space aliens and it is up to the white man to stop them

Fuckin AWWWW YEEEEAAHH.

>sage

If I'm expected to support their fat ass I say burn them all for energy.
Same for smokers, drinkers and people who don't floss.

but jews are space aliens and they zap us with hidden chemicals to make us fat before they eat niglets.

It's the same with feminism. Are we talking about real feminism and fat acceptance or tumblr?

i'd accept her maybe three or four times a day

I'd make bacon with her.

Anti, though I accept there are rare cases where basic diet and exercise isn't going to help

Lizard rabbi detected.

Pro, specially cellulite. Having at least some cellulite on butt cheeks is minimum for erection.

Fat people make me physically ill and psychologically distressed. They smell bad, they look hideous, they're covered ingrease and pimples and awkwardly grown hair. They breathe my air. They're gross. They're stupid. I don't like them.

the panini here knows what's good

anti. they are the reason our premiums are so high

they're also gross and smell like shit

Being fat is fucking gross and you should get the fuck outside for once.

nofap fuckin destroyed!

Jews are descendents of the Annunakai, from the planet Nirubu. It says so in the Bible. They were giants who mated with human females. Read UR bible!

Pro if they have a nice face (which is rare), anti whenever else.

this is not about politics you stupid boomerang

Anything over 25% body fat is unacceptable for me. It's not hard to watch your weight and your diet, even in the US.

I accept that some people are fat.
I will not accept that I have to pay for their medical bills through taxes, bills that wouldn't be as high if they weren't fat.

In these cases, supplement t3
Problem solved

Social shunning and shaming is natural and should be encouraged against fatties and other fuck ups. It works.

I am all for thicc acceptance but I do not abide by the female definition of fat and do not condone girls who are fat (in the male definition).

>open thread
>0 (zero) thicc piccs
>close thread

Well if I can't talk about Jews being aliens then I don't want to play.

Straight up

High test confirmed

Anti, and I have to lose 16 pounds

Even before the whole thicc meme I was always a chubby chaser I am have a limit yes but who doesn't like a little extra meat?

It looks melted

fuck off smart ass, you need a space alien dna upgrade
/sage

healthy at every size :)

I drink your milkshake

jews invented makdonaldo to make my waifu fat halp

>I'm pro child bearing hips acceptance
this, thigh-gap chasing-stacey bullshit is jut anti-breeder propaganda aimed at the youngest and otherwise most vulnerable of men. Not saying people should be landwhales but people are literally so autistic these days they'll let anything stand in the way of sinking pink. Could say sonic has blue arms and half of you would die childless.
>Also the jews are definitely illegal space aliens and it is up to the white man to stop them
you have my sword!

>Cocaine Jane aka Candice the cuckslayer

Does anyone have pictures of her poon?

I like the Valkyrie look
The idea of touching a rippling flab flap on a fat moose like in in the OP makes me a bit sick.

I know there was one somewhere. I saw it but I dont keep fap folders.

I think its important for people to be comfortable with themselves, but its a personal issue, not societal. Many people lose weight in order to feel comfortable with themselves. Many people lose weight and are still mope around because they have more insecurities than just their weight.

It is not my job to make you feel comfortable. Take some personal responsibility.

i would love a hug off her

I'm indifferent. It's not healthy or enjoyable to be fat so I think FA people are delusional, but that's not my problem, I'm only responsible for myself. I do think people take 'anti-FA' to ridiculous lengths using it as an excuse to just be nasty to others. I've seen some of these people ridicule and insult girls with similar builds to pic related under the guise of 'health concern' as if a woman that size may as well be some 300 lb fatty on a scooter.

Those aren't child bearing hips, it's just fat.
Child bearing hips are about the bone being wide so the child can be born easily.

Only for men. Women have an obligation to keep thin.

men have always been that way throughout history tbqh
pic related, all found at the base of a mountain in Austria

This.

Anti-fat, but pro trans and gay.

Can confirm

Fat people are bluepilled and should be gassed

baby girl

>Sonic's Arms Are Not BLUE!!!
Jesus user.

What makes you think these sculptures are supposed to represent physical beauty or sexual attractiveness?

My GF is probably around 230 lbs. It's the greatest feeling in the world to grab a hold of that big fat ass.

You're a gay faggot you don't even deserve a real response, kill yourself

yeah, and part of it is the pelvic bone opens it's growth plates and actually increases in width during pregnancy too

>posting furshit
thread ruined

Post pics.

She looks like a sausage in that dress.

Tfw the epicanthic fold combines with the extra fat to make their eyes reeeallly squinty.

Anti!!!

I don't have any. She's not a whore.

Stop posting ugly gooks. Nobody likes them here apart from shills.

お電話お待ちしております。

nikudango.jp/top/

If anyone is into Asian BBWs, they should check out Kelly Shibari, Her face isn't the best, but her videos are good and she doesn't moan like the typical Asian bitch,

exactly

Looked her up, she's a muffin top fatty and far past thicc. Shame on you user.

Jews reading this . I fucked your mother and relatives .

I'm pro T H I C C

youtube.com/watch?v=I7a61WkQk4Y

There's
>she worked out so much she fitthicc
and then there's
>she eats so much she's fatthicc

i can help, senpai