Is Scotland the place to be? Sweden is most likely done for, looking for possible future escape plans

Is Scotland the place to be? Sweden is most likely done for, looking for possible future escape plans.

Why not Iceland or Norway?

Stay out of Finland, you filthy animal.

And become a refugee yourself? For fuck's sake Gösta, have some fucking integrity! People on this site always talk about how sandniggers should stay and fight for their own country, then want to escape their own countries when shit hits the fan. Fucking hypocrites!

>Iceland
Seems cool and all...but I will also get fucked by volcanoes every year
>Norway
You...do realize Norway is in the same shit as Sweden, right?
>Finland
The niggers of Northen Europe

I don't give a fucking shit about Sup Forums's double standards and hypocrisy. Fuck off Breivik.

Kill yourself traitor.

Boring

no, fuck off

>fucked by volcanos
What retarded argument is this?
Its pretty much a village country though.

No, we are full of cucks and Bixnoods. Steer clear

Stear well clear, it’s full of moaning jocks.

Scotland is Sweden 2.0 waiting to happen, sheltered from themselves by the Anglo..

Nice country and lifestyle though

Scenic countryside and towns but it is full of cucks

Pakistan will probably fuck your beautiful country up. Since Scotland and Pakistan are neighboring countries.

>Is Scotland the place to be? Sweden is most likely done for, looking for possible future escape plans.

I love the people but its full of cucks who want to re join the eu and brake up the uk.best place in the uk least number of blacks and pakis.

no!
it is run by the SNP who are completely insane.
Nicola Sturgeon idolizes Angela Merkal, Can you see where that leads you?

this is from a native scot

fuck off burger

>.best place in the uk least number of blacks and pakis.
isn't that northern Ireland?

Luxemburg, Iceland, Scotland, Switzerland all seem /comfy/

Aye bud

Scotland is literally the best country in the world

If you like sheep guts and crypto Jews.

Scotland is a shithole with mass unemployment, 1000 hours sunlight per year, 250 days of rain per year, and the ugliest women in Europe. Oh and it is very very left wing.
If you're moving to the UK, the general rule is that the further South, the better. It is exponentially more shit every mile above the M4 motorway.