HAPPENING! They are Covering their Tracks Part 4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0yo5KKh5k3Q?t=55
twitter.com/_Joey_Wong/status/966167560080289792
streamable.com/1131c
i.magaimg.net/img/2pe7.jpg
streamable.com/wg3v1
youtube.com/watch?v=tehvXO9-nyw
msn.com/en-us/news/us/florida-lawmakers-aide-fired-after-claiming-students-are-actors/ar-BBJoGBG?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he is a terrible actor, thats what he is

Cooper was having a difficult time during this interview trying to keep the narrative alive. I actually watch his show from time to time to learn about neuro linguistic programming. He did have the usual movements and condescension that he normally has. Pol won, Hogg is outed.

Sorry. he didn't have the usual movements and condescension that he normally has.

>i'm not a crisis actor
>millions of people google crisis actor and many redpills are had

They're not too bright.

Tfw you raised a terrible asset to the agency

>MEDIA FORCED HIM TO DENYING

Just thought the same thing, thanks CNN

This is why it is important to let them double down. They are in charge because they said so. The media is like an abusive parent. Eventually, the kids see the truth and lose all faith in the power structure.

Anyone else feel bad some poor Highschool kid is about to have his name dragged through the mud after witnessing his classmates being gunned down?

Oh no, that sucks...

Whats the biggest smoking gun so far that I can show to people?

CNN gets BTFO again

Did you feel bad for Marlon Brando or Terry Malloy? You don't pity the actor who is playing the character, you fool.

They all seem pretty upbeat in general so I’m guessing they’ll be fine

Obviously he's not a crisis actor. The kid is a stuttering mess.

Man, do those three look guilty as fuck.

No. He ran straight to the media to try to make his name off it.

Ok so then his parents should step protect him right? Except that won't stop Drumpffff!!!

Seriously though, we can't let him get the codes.

I feel powerful and good fighting the forces of organ trafficking and pedophilia

praise kek nigger

beg his green forgiveness

>I support the second amendment
>Except handicapped people shouldnt have guns

Why are they so blatantly allowed to discriminate against the handicap like that?

Fucking lying crisis actors....

Spread this everywhere.

David Hogg gives timestamp of interview 9:32 stated to happen during shooting.

The shooting actually takes place at 2:30 pm, hours after.

youtu.be/0yo5KKh5k3Q?t=55

Oh he is, he's just a poor one.

Daily reminder that Anderson Cooper is a Vanderbilt.

that's actually weird

Do you think it's possible that there was Russian involvement in this?

Nope. He could have done literally anything else to assist his community or help thr grieving parents and families. Instead, he (((decided on his own))) to spearhead a political charge that will in no way help anyone. The fucker deserves all of the scrutiny and more, making bank off the graves of his fellow peers.

And look at the shadows for Christ's sake.

If this guys dad is fbi, then that means the fbi were tipped off about the shooter 6 months ago, and did nothing, despite knowing a colleagues son went to that school. Why is the fbi dad blaming the fbi for almost getting his son killed?

Antifa Shitpost Debunked twitter.com/_Joey_Wong/status/966167560080289792 but yeah getting coached to be an MSM shill is pretty fucked up. streamable.com/1131c Pic related: i.magaimg.net/img/2pe7.jpg he was in cali doing pro witness shit last year also him on CNN slipping first says he "went" to HS then says he "goes" there.. just more bullshit to think about but it adds up streamable.com/wg3v1

quick rundown?

The average american will swallow this damage control.

And CIA
>inb4 bane-posting

>i'm not a crisis actor
kek that's truly the worst thing that he could say. It's like when Trump was being accused of being crazy, the worst thing he could have said would be "I'm not crazy". Instead he declared himself to be a very stable genius. Smart, like really smart.

I can ust imagine....WTF is a crisis actor????

3 gorillion google searches. People find out it is a real thing...pot smoker brains start to melt, people on coke get paranoid, shroom takers hide under their beds for 8hrs thinking they may be crisis actors

Papa bush was the best: "did you know about Mena sir?"

Looks at Turkey in front of him: "one thing I know, I look forward to eating this mother fucker"

>I'm not a crisis actor!
>said the nervous crisis actor for the 36th time
I've said this before but if the CIA/FBI want to pull of a successful false flag they should at least make the shooter GoPro that shit and stream it so everyone can see.

Tell me about the faggot, why does he suck the dicks?

lmao

BUMP
U
M
P

NSA was behind this one. But your point has merit.

>Forced because of a "like"
There's our smoking gun.

All you dumb cunts ITT should feel ashamed, harassing school shooting survivors, you lot are sick in the head.

BUMP

>harassing school shooting survivors
But we’re not. That’s the point

wakanda if true

The FBI couldn't do anything because the law requires the person to break the law first, anyone blaming the fbi doesn't know jack shit how law enforcement works

>Trump jr likes conspiracy video
>Trump recently said he wants to ban bu.p stocks cause od the shooting.
.what did they mean by this?

except they admit that the branch office should have at least been sent the tip, then forwarded it to local authorites. unless you're calling the fbi director a liar

TO THE TOP

what's the lightning fast summary of this guy?

Ban Democrats From Owning Guns!!!

Reminder that a Bernie supporting far-left liberal Democrat attempted to murder Congressmen. Democrats can not be trusted with weapons.

Now is a great time to encourage all leftist liberal progressive Democrats to disarm themselves. Let them do our work for us. Let them virtue signal away their own constitutional rights.

#DisarmDemocrats
#NoGunsForLiberals
#LeftistCanNotBeTrusted

So they couldn’t even warn their colleague off the record? Sounds harsh

>I am not an actor that’s ridiculous
>I’m just a sociopath looking for a free ticket to Harvard

Don't fall for it they wanna shill this to the moon so they're trying to reach bump limits or spins it off topic don't respond to derailments that's a jewbot so they don't warrant your response anyways

Son of FBI agent. Horrible actor. Possibly a kike.

Is he an actor? I thought there was a list floating around. I realize his name would be an alias and appearance changed.

And what could they do, the kid never broke a law, they can't arrest him.

Aw that sucks

>he says as a BLM larper on a homosexual trebuchet design and coloring image posting board

80% of the chums here would suck a dick to be in a 3 letter agency, for britbongs that includes BBC

Definitely. Goes without saying. Trump hired the Russians to make youtube videos and then make them go viral and he hacked the majority of the US' social media accounts to say that they agree and like 1 in 3 people are really Russian spies who just say whatever Russia says to say. After my dog suspiciously refused the bait vodka I left out to test her allegiances, I think that you and I are the only two real people left. Unless...

bumpo

>Anyone else feel bad some poor Highschool kid is about to have his name dragged through the mud after witnessing his classmates being gunned down?
not even a little bit

making threats over the internet is against the law.

Not in all states, its also really unenforceable when you consider people do it constantly, it would be a waste of resources to even try to

No matter what both the police and FBI could do nothing in this situation

Very spikey mr.hoggy

This gets more interesting with every revelation.
Love how they forgot to scrub his reddit posts with him complaining about college.
#crisisactors is trending on twatter, waking millions of normies
CNN interview from last night "I'm not a actor" backfires epicly.
Emma gonzo is now being exposed, hillary shrill, her twatter account was just made a week before the shooting.....
Trump takes the most irrelivant part of their bullshit and makes that the issue to show he's acing on it.

bump

It's a federal crime to break the TOS of a website. it's not enforced but if they want you in custody that's one of the many ways they can do it.

This. They're just tying his name and this whole story to the phrase "crisis actor" now.

I feel bad for his imminent suicide.

Like a conspiracy theory about the victims of the killing

He isn't a victim, more fucking lies and emoji baiting

Absolute tactical failure in the great meme war

Can someone do a meme of Kek hogtying a pig?

Computer Fraud and Abuse Act aaron schwartz could have explained it to you if he wasn't suicided.

1 post by this id..........

Bump.

Except its unenforceable, what your arguing for is thought police.

Top kek!

it's almost as if there's no senior officials supervising the inexperienced ones...

I shouldn't give them any ideas but the next step is David Hogg suicides himself ...writes a note about cyber bullies, and they pass legislation to censor offensive words. This was never about guns, this was about takin the internet away. David Hogg intended to be outed, it was always part of the plan, and you fools fell for it.

I don't want to give these little shits the satisfaction of knowing they helped destroy the constitution for 320million people.

Kek requires a Jewish blood sacrifice .

not arguing for it. just saying if they wanted him off the streets they could have found something. But he was right where they did want him. you can't arrest your patsy before your strike team finishes the mission

FBI was tipped 3 weeks before and they did a "active shooter drill" in his school in front of cruz.
His dad is former FBI and now under contract with CIA in charge of informational warfare

Let that sink in.
image unrelated,,,,,,,,,,,to this incident

Then we go to war, cut all the fiber, shoot all the substations and cut all supply lines and watch the country burn.

your still not woke? we are at war son.

Yes, but we bring the war to their doorsteps.

They are all staring into the camera like "Just take the fuckin soy already, and let us take your guns"

He broke multiple laws
>threats of violence
>threats of death
>owning firearms when declared unfit to by the doctors
thats just the start

You play video games, don't you?

it's already there. where's JdR? GS? your not going to see much of it reported but you will see the ramifications.

Has someone made an official "story" timeline yet?

Like when he was expelled, when his adoptive parents kicked him out, when the sherriff visited him and where, when these shill jew parents took him in off the street, etc.

David Hogg's father works 4 CIA-linked defense contractor that specializes in UNCONVENTIONAL WARFARE TRAINING.

youtube.com/watch?v=tehvXO9-nyw

LMAO

Nope, tabletop. Though, it's not much better.

What happened to mccain? what's going to happen to pelosi? lots of accidents and illness and suicides going around. must be a bad winter

As a liberal who thinks that most forms of gun control are stupid as hell, I can tell you that this narrative that you are trying to push about these whiny ass kids makes you look like retarded psychopaths.

msn.com/en-us/news/us/florida-lawmakers-aide-fired-after-claiming-students-are-actors/ar-BBJoGBG?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp