Lie about a video causing a demonstration leading to the deaths of US military personnel and an ambassador

>lie about a video causing a demonstration leading to the deaths of US military personnel and an ambassador
>cover it up with the help of your retarded pawn Hillary
>say in front of the world that "The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam" in a speech about the attack

Seriously, what the fuck. This guy is obviously a fucking Muslim.

>Muslims kill Americans
>We're real sorry for insulting you Muslims

Obama might be Canadian.

I don't think he's a Muslim, he's just a fool with a rosy conception of Islam based on his Muslim childhood. He obviously believes the problems of the Muslim world have nothing to do with Islam but are the result of colonialism. A typical progressive in the sense that he doesn't deal with reality as it is but rationalizes reality to fit with his ideology,

>lie about a video causing a demonstration leading to the deaths of US military personnel and an ambassador
That was actually the CIA's original assessment because of the street protests in Cairo going on at the same time over that video. One CIA analyst just assumed it was for the same reason and it made it into the brief because they didn't have anything else.

>cover it up
Never a sherd of evidence. No stand down order, nobody watched the attack on video as it was happening. No secret arms sales. Just a bunch of lies and misinformation from disgruntled ex-employees and tin-foil hat conspiracy theorists.

>"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam"
The context is thathe's addressing a group of Muslim nations at the UN to put upon them the onus to stop Islamic violence.
"The future must not belong to those who target coptic Christians in Egypt. It must be claimed by those in Tahir square who chanted, "Muslims and Christians, we are one"

The future must not belong to those who bully women, it must be shaped by girls who go to school. And those who stand for a world where our daughters can live their dreams just like our sons.

The future must not belong to the corrupt few who steal a country's resources, it must be won by the students and entrepreneurs, the workers and business owners who seek a broader prosperity for all people. Those are the women and men America will stand with. Theirs is the vision we will support.

The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam, but to be credible, those who condemn that slander, must also condemn the hate we see in the images of Jesus Christ that are desecrated, or the churches that are destroyed or the Holocaust that is denied."
--Barack Obama.

>That was actually the CIA's original assessment because of the street protests in Cairo going on at the same time over that video. One CIA analyst just assumed it was for the same reason and it made it into the brief because they didn't have anything else.
>Never a sherd of evidence. No stand down order, nobody watched the attack on video as it was happening. No secret arms sales. Just a bunch of lies and misinformation from disgruntled ex-employees and tin-foil hat conspiracy theorists.

You do know the video narrative was cooked up and known to be bullshit on the same night of the attack, right? It's almost like you didn't even watch the committee hearings.

>problems of the Muslim world
what problems exactly?

>"The future must not belong to those who target coptic Christians in Egypt. It must be claimed by those in Tahir square who chanted, "Muslims and Christians, we are one"

*funds muslim brotherhood*

Well, for starters, it's full of muslims

All of them.

>canadacucks and finnshits even attempting to talk shit
when you get the muzzies in your shitholes, you're not getting the best of them kek

Seriously though, what problems?

Let's start from lack of human rights, lack of liberties, and completely and irrevocably fucked up political systems due to Islam.

Well for one leaving Islam gets you killed, so that's kinda lame.

Wow it's almost like the U.S and our greatest ally has been spending billions of dollars to destabilize the region. I'm sure "islam" funded isis and the muslim brotherhood too.
I'm sure the US has plenty of liberties too, y'know, when the government has the right to take your property without a justifiable reason, imprison you, and can ruin your fucking life in a second.
Also I'm sure detroit is a world leader in human rights right?
At least walking through Cario I wouldn't be worried about a melanin enriched individual jumping me like I would when walking through detroit or harlem.
No it fucking doesn't. I know many atheist fedoracucks in arab countries that live their lives just fine.
Although they should be offed honestly, atheism is pathetic.

Why lie on the internet?

Islam's history goes well beyond the existence of the United States. It is clear you are not competent to even begin to discuss these topics, not even the Muslim Brotherhood. Such is life.

the benghazi people go to far in trying to conjure up a conspiracy when it's way more damning that the state department got caught with their pants down and covered their asses afterwards. just like 9/11, there should have been a token high-level resignation but wasn't. maybe not hilary, but definitely the CIA director or whoever is in charge of embassy security

I really don't see any problem with excising atheist tumors from society.
But in modern islamic countries you don't get killed for leaving islam.

>But in modern islamic countries you don't get killed for leaving islam.
Wrong.

Give me an example of someone getting killed by the ruling body of a muslim country in modern times for leaving islam.

>Give me an example of someone getting killed by the ruling body of a muslim country in modern times for leaving islam
See that's the thing, executions nowadays are done by extra-governmental groups with public and placid state approval. People are still routinely rounded up and jailed for years for apostasy and blasphemy.

Governments are always pressured by the rest of the world into releasing them but understand these people won't last long in their country so they have to claim asylum somewhere else.

>THEY'RE DONE IN SECRET I SWEAR MY UNCLE WORKS AT THE SAUDI ARABIAN BRANCH OF NINTENDO AND HE TOLD ME SO
Hilarious. Fuck off with your dumb shit you stupid leaf and stop making baseless claims about countries that are objectively better than your icy shithole.

>Islamic countries
>objectively better than Canada
You worship a dead pedophile warlord.

enjoy the chinks buying out the only worthwhile place to live.
Don't forget to pay Chang his rent or erse!
>meanwhile Arabs buy their 15th lambo and have pajeet the house worker clean it.

well canadacuck? I'm waiting for you to tell me that the chinks aren't buying out the WHOLE country, just toronto, and that they can have it because it's a "liberal shithole".

Fucking kek, why are canadian egos so fragile?

Nakoula B. Nakoula did nothing wrong!