GET HERE RIGHT NOW! Media Admits David Hogg was FORCED to deny Crisis Actor!

MAJOR SCREW UP BY MUH NEWS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0yo5KKh5k3Q?t=55
archive.is/CyUcZ
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43140105
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Barron showing us the light

that cheeky little fucker

what times to be alive ...
seriously, how could you project your society into the future when shit like this happens

we should have common sense IQ tests for members of the media that wish to exercise their 1A rights

Fucking hell even the deep state is going down the shitter

Nothing works properly nowadays lads

David Hogg gives timestamp in interview at 9:32. These interviews were stated to happen during the shooting.

The shooting actually took place around 2:30 pm, hours after this interview.

youtu.be/0yo5KKh5k3Q?t=55

Couldn't that phrasing imply that the buzz about him forced him into a position where he needed to address the issue?

No, of course not, that would make too much sense!

Of course this is the case you braindead idiots.

archive.is/CyUcZ

BBC front page has him denying he's an actor.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43140105

David Zogg is now publicly admitting that we have the right to bear arms.
>don't think that was the plan, kek

KEEP PUSHING ANONS

you mistake what they mean by "forced" jackass

Sorry asswipe but just in....CNN now blames Trump for Crisis actor fumble

>that one's going on snapchat xDDD

Well CNN draws idiot conclusions. That doesn't negate that Sup Forums can do that as well

it's almost like you feel sorry for them
It's almost like I'm getting tired of winning...
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA no, fucking satanic pedocrats need TO FUCKING HANG

You're playing 1D chess my dude

That's just the retarded media wording being ambiguous, they can easily explain that what they meant was:
>The situation brought by POTUS has pressed student to come out and clarify that he was not a crisis actor.

if only you knew how bad we really want your guns

I wonder who that girl is they carry off. Probably one of those girls at goes missing

Q predicted this

Lying and spreading fake news about some unconfirmed "crisis actor" is chess now?

Please, gib proof or GTFO

boy we really mess up big time. Get the president in trouble

why werent his school records shown yet??????

David TidePod Hogg will an hero by Saturday morning. Heard it here first.

Fucking Baron u cheeky little cunt

a body?

What else have we redpilled him on?

True, but why isn't Trump exposing this if he is on our side?? He has the true goods. And yes Don Jr tweeted about it, but Trump could end this. Just as he could reveal the sandy hook hoax. So why isn't he?? This is an obvious false flag to anyone that bothers to glance at it. Yet why isn't he just revealing it? Sadly unless someone like Rush linbaugh or some other mainline news guy puts it out there that this is fake then it wil go right under the radar. Alex Jones won't cut it.

Someone needs to make a compilation with some dramatic music in the background. Any videofags here?

I thought it was Don Jr. who liked the post that sparked this?

What's going on? Why are they all following our narrative? This is insane.

Follow me, I will project humanity out of the primordial ooze.

Good grief, I weep for the children she abused

WOW backpacks in a school.
Who would've thought?

He superglues pennies on the ground when dads meeting with Jewish bigwigs and leads a trail to the kitchen

"Was defending the second amendment part of your plan?"

It is; those two anons are retards

You fags from the netherlands have been here shilling non stop ever since it happened. Change your IP some time if you don't want people to spot the obvious shill.

I'm tired of the never ending shilling from zog media. I'll spread anything that further ruins their narrative and makes them look more and more insane.

Leads a trail to the oven.
Ftfy

Don't worry, Macron, Merkel and their wealthy (((friends))) have it all planned out.

(((Suicide))) incoming

a dummy

This shit still bugs me, I may not be fully believing the pizzagate stuff but damn if there hasn't a fucking rise in those triangles and fucking owls in many companies around America.

OK, wtf is that shit?

kek

Give proof of what? Nigger you're on a politics board, making this guy explain what he IS and ISNT is what we are after and we are getting it.

If you can't understand that its the moves plebs don't see which win the game you will never be great

Confirmed

WHAT THE FUCK

What the fuck is supposed to be in this bag...

Too many bags already for it to be weapons, feel like they are transporting something ''loose'' like a corpse, hence why another cops seem to be holding the bag by the tip as to give support to the child legs. Also would fit the size, way too small for an adult.

Also why the fuck are they dropping it in a white pick up truck rather than an ambulance or police van??? That sound like going in complete opposition with standard procedure! What the fuck!?

No question at this point. He is here.

If it were 100 percent true that he is a crisis actor, you can bet everything you own that it will never be confirmed. The truth doesn't matter to the press; never has. The point is, people are beginning to understand that they are being decieved by the very people who claim to be above deception.

It's called "confirmation bias" and it's the same reason for seeing "your car" everywhere when you get a new car.

That soyboy smile by the editor

these drawings are getting on senorfrog levels

It was Don Jr. retard

That's the joke you low iq ghoul

Why did the shooter use a gas mask?
Why use smoke grenades?
To mask identity and cover egress?
Who IDed the shooter and when?
How did he get all of this to the school unnoticed in an uber?
Who was the uber driver?
How did you the shooter gain access to the school? (Doors are locked from the outside)

>FBIdad on TV
Hahaha they didn't want that either

Also it's a bit fucking rich that CNN who helped enable the Iraq war and Syria and Libya is trying to lecture people on irresponsible advocacy.

FUCK THESE FAKE NEWS CUNTS

Why would they advertise it with jewelry you idiot

Your Kike Mind Tricks Don’t work on me

nice editing shill
now post the original vid

But why do many of those shitty online college stuff or commercials need owls? There should only 1 owl mascot and that be the tootsie pop owl.

Go brush some teeth aquafresh

Why? I'm sure it has something to do with child trafficking and pizza

A fucking triangle is one of the three basic geometric shapes so of course a spiraling version of it is going to be common and the owl has nothing to do with satanism, it represents the owl of minerva who was the roman goddess of knowledge and her owl has been on library books and schools for thousands of years.

All this conspiracy theory shit is literally for low IQ people who want to feel smart for doing babbys first pattern recognition.

some people say it is a dog, but there was no police dogs reported dead, and I don't think they would cover that up. It could be a big black duffel bag.

PizzaGate is real man

ya never know

what is this shit

Sometimes you do.

>All this conspiracy theory shit is literally for low IQ people who want to feel smart for doing babbys first pattern recognition.

I guess his acting career is over.

Death to you faggots

If he were leading women that would be the joke mutt. Oven or kitchen which is funnier and which is more applicable?

Tamera Luzzatto
Managing Director at Pew Charitable Trusts
Washington D.C. Metro Area

Pay no attention to the Jew behind the curtain

>Some white male kid with nothing to lose loses his shit in modern day America
>"Hey guys let's talk about just making it harder for them to act out instead of addressing the problems"

Deserve every school shooting we get desu.

To signal to all their friends what they are in to.

Normies don't know or care.

Kek. You guys are going to far with this. You'll be bluepilling normies with your nonsense. Most Republican and independent voters aren't going to support trolls abusing a student who just watched his friends get murdered. November Blue Wave is going to be a blood bath.

Who could be behind this post

The fuck are you on about with Houston, most people here are republican. Except for the colleges that import indian kids.

That's where you're wrong friendo. The normies are waking up.

Yes, obviously. WTF people don't even know what basic phrases mean any more.

snek confirmed

You are not a jew right?

>
Some people claim the owl represents "wisdom, secret knowledge and ability to "see in the dark". "
In other words, secret society or alphabet agency.

Also

>knowledge
>tree of knowledge
>snek

>knowledge/the light
>Lord of Light, Lucifer

I don't give 2 shits about the state of western Europe at this point. I kid you not, 2 years ago i was defending the french culture more than a fucking "right-wing" frenchie. The truth is, the majority of men are fucking nigger tier pussies. Don't care much about their women beeing raped too.
I graduaded in top France's enginneer school, i'm staying 10 more years to collect my gibs through work, making as much contacts as i can, then i'm going home, buy a nice house with the money i earned, marry a nice slav wife and live my life i was destined to have in my homeland.
Niggers won't come to our countries because no fuckin jew will ever convince a slav that niggers are human. that's straight fact we learned at birth

Kitchen, like I said, nob.
Stay safe bro and look to Argie if shit hits the fan.

>22:22
>11
chegged

This is going even better than I’d hoped. Just inserting the concept of crisis actors in the mainstream discourse is so damaging to the controllers agenda despite their efforts to deny it.

>FBI dad, David Hogg blaming Trump for shooting and not even addressing the documented FBI failures leading up to the shooting. This alone make the kid look fishy

People are starting to doubt the bullshit political narrative being driven by the media. That’s what’s so great about this.

>address problems

You are right but the worst part is his real mom was jewish and he was an adopted part beaner which means the fuckwypipo sentiment resonates with people we don't even want, in the case that he was an angry lonely drumph supporting "white supremest male" as they keep trying to float out there

Sayhellotothebadguy.crz