Love Live

Love Umi!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zC0x1leMOuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is it so hard to find decent lewds of her?

Is this considered a General by the 6th Temporary anti-General Inquisitorius?

whoe Umi x Eli here?

Because Umi is pure! PURE!

Does this girl kiss literally everyone? Is she a slut?

Golden eyes in LL means absolute purity

>in LL

I prefer their successors

Umi asks you to do something very personal and delicate for her
how do you respond?

Yes of course but not with my hands.

Help Umi

Sniff.

I propose we take back our infodump from /vg/ since we made it first before the refugees were sent there.

All we need to do is to remove all reference to SIF.

What say you?

I can't. I already have Nico.

Say something nice about my wife

She's the most beautiful raibu.

She's the most beautiful yamato nakadashi I have ever seen.

Men of culture

She's cute and pure and has the best seiyuu.

Nico's one is better

>music
>anime
>manga
>seiyuu
>games
>live action skits
>puppet shows
>dengeki
>much more
Love Live is a massive multimedia franchise. Restricting discussion to the anime would diminish much of LL's essence.
I say we make a place where we can discuss all things Love Live in peace (or war if you enjoy shitposting

/ll/ - Love Live!

Please don't shitpost with my wife.

Having Nico as a wife is shitposting already.

Come on, man. Can't we have one love live thread without it devolving into a shitty metathread?

Shut your fuck umitard

Not even.

Can we all agree that umitards are the worst posters on this board?

>The skits this time around center a lot around Hanamaru and King. The beginning mc after HPT and the second song (this time Aqours Heroes), Hanamaru (King) falls down and asks Riko (Rikyako) for help... Rikyako legit shoves her away (looks pretty playful) and runs to get a drink LOL. King is confused, the rest of the girls are comforting King and Arisha is like Riko-san Nani da fuq?!
>Rikyako looks in confusion because she actually thought the skit was over LOL, king gets her drink.

So, can we all agree that Ruby is nothing more than pedobait?

Dear lord

Which Raibu is more likely to secretly have a healthy sex life during series timeframe?

/vg/ please go

Mari since we have a wonderful relationship where we go on dates, hug, kiss, play games with each other, hold hands and of course FUCK

That's nice, Dia.

sakurauchi riko is for lots and lots

>and lots and lots

and lots and lots

and lots and lots (and lots and lots) of kissing cuddling and handholding

We know, Shiitake

>yamato nakadashi

This is your nakadashi for tonight.

Ew
Take it back

>always 7th-9th in popularity polls

how's that even possible diabros? dia is such a cutie she doesn't deserve this

I think it's because of Arisha, purityfags getting triggered because her VA is a gravure idol. Don't care tho Dia's still my favourite raibu.

>9th
You posted this before and you're still wrong.
That position is reserved for Mari and Ruby.

Reporting.
Umi is purer than a virgin goddess, such that even pure isn't a sufficient adjective to describe her.

Smelling sweaty Umi

Day 2 of Kobe setlist.

How Umi's fingers taste like?
I just can't stop thinking about what the fuck she's doing
Count me too

>Not a new IP
Fuck off samefag

This artist is a godsend.

Is the EliUmi poster actually doing anything wrong by trying to trigger a namefag?

Post more You.

No one tries to trigger anyone
My first post in this thread was DiaKanan one

>No one tries to trigger anyone
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt but there's this one EliUmi poster who keeps posting EliUmi to deliberately bait ACK. If you don't know who ACK is, he's a namefag who goes spastic whenever you post crack.

>Is the EliUmi poster
I always laugh at how you try to refer to yourself in the third person to passive aggressively samefag.

Honestly, do you think people will forget what you've said in previous posts if you're not actively admitting you are trying to attack people in every single one of your new posts?
You linked the thread on /vg/ just for the sake of trying to get "ack" to come here so you could attack "him".

>namefag
There is no namefag, you dumb fuck. You trying to start a shitposting meme about calling "someone" something doesn't amount to anyone actually using the name field in their posts.

And yes, you are objectively in the wrong for trying to bait people.

Why do you make it so obvious you are replying to yourself?
Not one but two people who misuse the term namefag? As if.
Even more so because you think that people telling you to stop shitposting is them going "spastic", and if you spamming 100s of posts for the sole purpose of trying to attack people isn't them being "spastic".

Like you have been told many times, Love Live pairs are garbage, none of them are crack or canon, and all of them are shallow.

You literally just picked UmiEli and started spamming it for no reason, screaming about how it "triggers" people.

>My first post in this thread was
This one If you think anyone in the world believes otherwise, you're a retard.

Just report and ignore

Calm down there schizo autist.

Anyways we're here now. On Sup Forums. Never going back to /vg/. This is mah home turf, and I'm gonna kick your mentally ill ass on it.

Why haven't the mods banned your ass yet?

They did, he ban evading and laim that everything is conspiracy

>STILL NO 2ND PV
How long am i going to wait

okay thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=zC0x1leMOuE

>YouRiko interacting
I guess youriko shippers are happy about this

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

It's so fucking insane.
Why does this person who openly attacks and harass people constantly get literally dedicated mod protection.

>Is the EliUmi poster
I always laugh at how you try to refer to yourself in the third person to passive aggressively samefag.
Honestly, do you think people will forget what you've said in previous posts if you're not actively admitting you are trying to attack people in every single one of your new posts? You linked the thread on /vg/ just for the sake of trying to get "ack" to come here so you could attack "him".
>namefag
There is no namefag, you dumb fuck. You trying to start a shitposting meme about calling "someone" something doesn't amount to anyone actually using the name field in their posts. And yes, you are objectively in the wrong for trying to bait people.
Why do you make it so obvious you are replying to yourself?
Not one but two people who misuse the term namefag? As if.
Even more so because you think that people telling you to stop shitposting is them going "spastic", and if you spamming 100s of posts for the sole purpose of trying to attack people isn't them being "spastic". Like you have been told many times, Love Live pairs are garbage, none of them are crack or canon, and all of them are shallow. You literally just picked UmiEli and started spamming it for no reason, screaming about how it "triggers" people.

The entire franchise and anime would have been 10x better if the girl on the left drowned.

You are such pure unfiltered cancer it's not even funny.
>schizo autist
You don't know what either of these words mean.
>Why haven't the mods banned you
Why haven't they banned you is the better question. Considering you're the one constantly tried to start fights and attack people literally every single fucking day for the past three straight years.
>xddd if i say report and ignore that will make it look like more than one person thinks "ack" is real when I reply pretending to be different people xddd
Yeah. No.
>and I'm gonna kick your mentally ill ass on it.
Considering you do literally nothing but make a fool out of yourself and literally every single thing you say is wrong. Looks like I'm the one kicking your ass.
A drooling downs retard pointing and laughing at me doesn't actually mean he "wins" the fight.

We know, You-chan

I hope they fail to save the school in the s2 finale so s3 can happen

Who will take over the Uranohoshi Idol Club once all 9 members graduate?

Don't forget about PDP.

pdp can;t work as anime because they literally attend different schools

Aren't they going to form single band?

Not sure. but the premise of the PDP is them fighting to be at top

P A T R I C I A N T A S T E

Like muse and a-rice?

I love Riko!

based ack

Me too.
In b4 that cancerous shittake poster.

Aqours was a mistake. We need Muse remake from good anime studio. Sunrise is cancer.

Why are you replying to your own post? Don't you feel stupid?

Riko is a freaking homewrecker

Bet none of you fags love Umi enough to buy her.

I don't love Umi so I'm not going to waste money on her.

>tfw when poor
No I didn't ;_;

Please post Umi's smelly butt!

Me carrying my wife

Umi doesn't smell!

>not flying to Akiba
>and get your waifu

Cute.

The first Umi with that old artstyle and outfit always reminds me on Nadesico.

>tfw couldn't find her anywhere
;_; A-at least I got a Hanamaru pillow.

>yamato nakadashi

>3 scenes with Dia and Kanan being near each other
Honestly doubt that KanaMari shippers will ever recover from it

>Hanamaru and sonic

Stop eat you cow!