youtu.be/Tr_L9QesqAs
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania @Broward County Sheriff's Office 2/16/18
youtu.be/J3Z84SEvcPQ
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania @Broward County Hospital 2/16/18
youtu.be/-xI-FOzxK2k

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/steven-seagals-obama-trump-weird-anti-deep-state-conspiracy-theory/
youtube.com/watch?v=gP7appOSlUM
twitter.com/CNN/status/966134015337140229
twitter.com/JoeNBC/status/875083035552731136
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

from the 2016 campaign platform

>CNN: Students at schools in FL and across the country are participating in walkouts.
>This is a MIDDLE SCHOOL moments ago.

What the fuck. They're like 12 years old.

Defend this right now.

HILDAWGS, GET IN HERE!!

Glory to The Emperor

>oh shit I get to cut class and get away with it WHILE getting social media brownie points?

lets say GA

Wow I need to vote for this guy

no Truck of Peace?`come on now..

hmm, big if true

I remember back when I was in high school a bunch of kids wanted to do a walkout. I don't remember why, I think it was just because it was supposed to be funny or something.
tl;dr walkouts are shit that kids do

that was quick

SUSPENSIONS and DEMERITS everywhere. Chokey makin' a comeback.

>Benji's brainlets defending Glenn Beck on Sup Forums
How pathetic

>THIS level of jewish kvetching over crisis actors
fucking hell, they're so scared their game is being exposed

Marxism everyone. Teachers get to see the fruit of their labor AND get a day off.

>Anyone who suggest banning bump stocks should be impeached.
What did drumpf mean by this

>Coast is trash 90% of the time
>fucking glen beck
>Clyde Lewis either fights with his callers or cries like a bitch

The fucking state of you

Trump is right about the background check system basically being too fucked.
Also he seems to be in favor of No-Fly-List individuals being barred from buying guns.

Anyway the point is that rural whites in western and southern VA aren't Republican enough to make the state Republican like the rest of the South. If the Republican party moved their asses and started getting rural retards in VA (and NC too I guess) to vote like the deep south then the Democrats would never be competitive there

>COMMIEFORNIA STIKES AGAIN

CNN is now tracking down and harassing people over social media posts.

show me ONE good proof they are crisis actors

Down with the UN. Kill it with fire.

Nikolaus Dejesus Cruz - Jew
Jared Laughtner - Jew
Elliot Rodger - Jew
James Holmes - Jew
Dylan Kliebold - Jew
Adam Lanza - Jew

I done told you niggers, y'all ain't getting muh guns

Is it just me or has /news/ become r/politics?

/oursensei/

>Even a figure as transparently evil as Obama needs help, however, so in Shadow Wolves, Obama is in cahoots with a motley assortment of evildoers, including his Islamic terrorist brethren, a murderous Mexican drug cartel and the shadowy Deep State — forces that would be only too happy to replace the Constitution with sharia law. All that stands in the way of this sinister cabal, with their hashish-fueled and hooker-laden sex-murder orgies, is a godly, morally pure assemblage of “Shadow Wolves,” Native American lawmen uniquely adept at tracking drug dealers and illegal immigrants.

politico.eu/article/steven-seagals-obama-trump-weird-anti-deep-state-conspiracy-theory/

I'm pretty sure that they don't give shit about guns. Most think "Yay, I'm getting out of school!!1! XXD"

>We like it when they seem to be in love, like George and Laura Bush, or Barack and Michelle Obama. Even Bill and Hillary Clinton, for all their woes
>When the media can't even pretend Bill and Hillary love each other

This shit has gone on long enough
These fuckers need to be put down

I'll sell you to Satan for a corn chip.

>No-Fly-List individuals

Isn't that list kind of messed up too? I've heard (anecdotally) that some people have gotten onto the list just by having the same, or similar name to someone under investigation.

The absolute state of Africa

How does Ben have so much money? Or is Beck broke now?

or maybe people's trending searches is based of their previous searches?

only if you prove that you're not a gypsy

the woman behind the mask is your mum

Add Michael Moore to the list

>Elsewhere in the book, we get a Pizzagate-esque explanation of what exactly the “Deep State” is, when a Mexican official complains, “It is crystal clear to all of us that the [U.S. government] is completely penetrated, and this trafficking of human jihadists is approved by [Obama] himself and being protected by rogue elements of the CIA, FBI and DEA — the same rogue elements that have been smuggling drugs, guns, gold, cash, and small children for the American elite ever since Allen Dulles and J. Edgar Hoover first created a secret state within a state.” In a law enforcement establishment overflowing with traitors intend on bringing down the nation, Arpaio, who is now running for Senate, is here lovingly referenced as one of the only people who can be trusted.

The CIA keeps filling them with money like a rapefugee does to a 5 year old Swedish girl.

When will they investigate the 'Kill The NRA' groups?

UN is involved with human and organ traficking every where you find bluehelmets

>tfw the white man keeps curing the shit that would have killed niggers 1000 times over
One day they'll succeed in killing themselves.

>nothing about bump stocks or other custom accessories
>reasonable proposals re: background checks
>essentially saying: enforce existing laws better

What's the big deal?

You think he doesn't have #fellowwhitepeople to finance his #fellowwhitepeople platform?

Russia should be on that list.

> no water to wash away the Hep A from the streets
ohnothatsucks.jpeg

wtf? i hate travel ban now.

>Doxxing on live cable

you forgot this gem as well. CNN digging through trash from the 'russian troll farm' kek!!
youtube.com/watch?v=gP7appOSlUM

Daily reminder: The "school walkout" meme is literally sponsored and created by CNN.

we should shoot them if they show up

California should just build massive desalination plants like the kikes did in Israel.
Newer technology is basically making this extremely efficient than the olden way.

*chuckles* lunatic liberals *wheeze* subscribe to my channel

Children Should be in School Learning, and working out

Hey faggs

we should support raising th gun buying age
to 21 but tie it to raising the voting age to 21. Just
like tying the daca deal to a wall. The dems will be
so triggered and wont do it making them look
unwilling to compromise and nothing will happen.
Which will make the failure of "common sense
gun controll" their fault.

Do my homework /ptg/

gypsies are not autistic enough to hang out on Sup Forums, let alone speak a little english

my point is, you have no proof, but keep looking like a retard with your "crisis actors"

The fucking STATE of CNN

twitter.com/CNN/status/966134015337140229

They need their FCC broadcasting license pulled. In what universe is going to old ladies' houses and yelling at them in their front lawns "journalism" ?

I have sources familiar with my thinking that tell me your mom is pregnant with a Turk's child.

it better not be those ones you always see on CNN, la creatura and the camera hogg

they are only in it for attention

Delete this

>Sources inside Glenn Beck’s once-mighty multimedia production company say that Beck is falling apart as his media empire collapses around him.
>An employee of Beck’s flagship website TheBlaze.com told Huffington Post in an article published Wednesday that the few remaining staff are “looking for an exit” because they expect the site to be shuttered soon for good.
He's broke

>ywn have a role in one of Seagal's direct-to-DVD movies

>but keep looking like a retard with your "crisis actors"
oh no some romanian faggot called me a retard on the internet, guess ill stop believing what I believe welp

>5 million illegals in Cali out of 39 million people
>at least 1.5 million anchor babies under 18
>another 2.5 million legal immigrants and up to 1 million of their kids
>at least 10 million people are non-citizens or children of non-citizens or grandchildren of non-citizens
>"WHY SO FEW WATER SUPPLIES?"

Californians are really stupid

Please sir, there is a no soliciting policy on my property, you are now trespassing, please leave or face the consequences.

>Abcarian
I'm really sad that an Armenian is so liberal.

where did you get this article from info wars lol

honestly they need to be doxxed then reported then arrested. these people won't stop until the bodies are cold and buried

>we should support raising th gun buying age to 21 but tie it to raising the voting age to 21
Couldn’t do that since you need a constitutional amendment for the 2nd one. Tying it to concealed carry or something though

You bet your ass they'll be there. I imagine we can expect a bunch of shouting and screaming.

Anecdotal. It's occassionally happened accidentally to a few dozen people due to clerical error or questionable legal status of the individual. In almost all cases it's reversed as soon as authorities are notified.

Just another talking point by alarmists at Breitbart, the gun lobby and other media astroturfing efforts.

The comments are insane.

let Joe do your homework for you
twitter.com/JoeNBC/status/875083035552731136

Wow, do you even follow current events? Fatty Bankrupt FORCED both unwilling parties to gibs away blanket deportation deferrals what the fuck are you blustering about???

Turks have small dicks so they can't impregnate women.

Are there any Americans with dual Russian citizenship in the house and senate? They're seems to be a lot of Americans with Dual Israeli citizenship currently in the Govt. shaping our foreign and domestic policy. This is a classic example of conflict of interest that we must have a conversation about. You really have to wonder where these (((peoples))) loyalty lies.

Pure fucking cancer and a waste of money.

Lol “look at this old woman, clearly all drumpf supporters are like her, watch our younger camera jockey harass the elderly”

>UN literally defines genocide as importing people to replace the existing population
>"HURR U MUST REPLACE YOUR EXISTING POPULATION YOU BIGOTS"

The UN is now run by SJWs and sandniggers and is more cancerous than ever, we need to abolish it and replace it with a "council of nations that are actually relevant" consisting only of countries that are actually important and excluding anti-white shitholes like Israel and Iran.

Looks like The Hill, Glen

Oh okay

Totally not coached on MSM lines, no sir. Nothing to see here, goyim, move along

What does this mean?

Turns in your guns.
Unless, like, you want more children like me to die.

Drumph's employees are here to stay sorry if that triggers you but Amnesty Don ainb't sending more than a few dozen literal rape-murder-convicts back

Killing them would make globalism die some. Plus, if would make the German in Brazil who has to fight off big cats happy.

Kino

Straight bullying. They acknowledge she was unwittingly used but still attack her. Disgusting.

i'm sure he does kickstarters

I'm not sure if protesting school shootings themselves makes sense, it's like protesting terrorist attacks. Sure, they could protest the causes. The kids will just use it as an excuse to get out of class.