twitter.com/_Joey_Wong/status/966167560080289792
streamable.com/1131c
i.magaimg.net/img/2pe7.jpg
streamable.com/wg3v1
edition.cnn.com/2018/02/21/politics/crisis-actors-analysis/index.html
mobile.twitter.com/TJLibertyBelle/status/966194978417504256
youtube.com/watch?v=kvq96cY0IFs
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519234246516.webm
npr.org/2018/02/20/587375771/russian-bots-are-spreading-false-information-after-the-florida-shooting
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

These arrogant kikes do it to themselves.

David Hogg gives timestamp in interview at 9:32. These interviews were stated to happen during the shooting.

The shooting actually took place around 2:30 pm, hours after this interview.

youtu.be/0yo5KKh5k3Q?t=55

Sorry for posting this everywhere. This is really the only evidence we have of them slipping up.

lul. That kid has no jaw.

The era of political schadenfraude continues.

We say this pretty much every time, but this one time when it seems blaringly obvious, they suddenly start paying attention to it? Pure coincidence I'm sure, everyone remember to take your schizo meds.

Antifa Shitpost Debunked twitter.com/_Joey_Wong/status/966167560080289792 but yeah getting coached to be an MSM shill is pretty fucked up. streamable.com/1131c Pic related: i.magaimg.net/img/2pe7.jpg he was in cali doing pro witness shit last year also him on CNN slipping first says he "went" to HS then says he "goes" there.. just more bullshit to think about but it adds up streamable.com/wg3v1

lol so you faggots in your echo chamber actually believe that he is not only a crisis actor, but that his story is coming unraveled?

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! amirite?

Im surprised they aren't blaming TEH RUSSIANS.

ok literally wtf....

How is it Trump's fault? The fact that he's proposing banning bump stocks proves he believes the shooting happened.

Doesn't matter, CNN has admitted to using crisis actors before, because the actual victims aren't telegenic enough to elicit sympathy from the audience.

People will look it up, see they have been lied to, and more of the media facade will crumble.

>actual victims
user, I...

Stop talking like a valley girl

>CNN has admitted to using crisis actors before
Any chance you got sauce?

Fuck's sake. Will someone post a link to video of this Andesen Cooper interview?

maybe I am one faggot

The With *uation Wolf Room Blitzer? The fuck is that.

Lol accuse people of what you guilty of is so last decade CNN, no wonder you guys losing steam fast.

send me nudes then

look at me

im the jew now

Found it myself
Go here: edition.cnn.com/2018/02/21/politics/crisis-actors-analysis/index.html

then use videogranner website to download mp4.

CNN could have started the crisis actor meme themselves, then reported on it and blamed trump.

He graduated in 2015 from a California high school check it

mobile.twitter.com/TJLibertyBelle/status/966194978417504256

like suck a cock ok satan like seriously ok?

Trump is the reason I can't get laid

What the fuck?

Hi Russia. Have I told you to go fuck yourself today? You're all the worst kind of commie scum.

Autism: The post

Remember there was a fire drill between 9 & 10 that morning. Fire alarm rang for 2nd time in afternoon. looks like the attack was originally planned for the morning drill. something went wrong, patsy didn't show up? who knows

this is akin to the BBc reporting WTC7 had fallen 20 mins before it did. Mix-up.

Kind of like how they reported the shooter was a white supremacist based on some random shitpost and then blamed it on us as if we went to them with the tip?

Shill blame it on Russia too. This is pathetic and hilarious.

We need to find the girl in the interview.

How about this classic here?

youtube.com/watch?v=kvq96cY0IFs

This. You have to be straight up delusional and totally isolated from society to fall for Sup Forums memes

learn to spot media shills posting here

If productivity increases because of technology, so that the same effort produces twice as much, why wouldn't a worker be paid the same amount for the same effort?

>trump will never be president
>it's HER time

They've been blaming Trump for everything for so long that it's knee-jerk now.

>Twitter Bans accounts for #crisisactors
Welp, that's all the proof you needed. Seems like they figured they fucked up big time (again) and now trying to cover this up.

Lol wft why did Don Lemon do that? Did he not get the memo?

>The With *uation Wolf Room Blitzer?
It's what happens when he's been drinking on the job.

TUMBLING DOWN

Robot maintenance is stupidly expensive.

A reminder, in that photo... David Hogg is sitting between a former CIA employee (Cooper) on his right, and a retired FBI agent on his left (father), and they are there to tell you how real this is and they are totally not in the business of lying. Also, just look at their faces.. just look at them.

I mean, it worked for Sandyhook

Thats not proof to be fair. That could easily be shopped and it was posted on a known parody account.

It really isn't. I work at a grocery store, and we spend about 1/10th as much on maintaining one self check-out as we do on a cashier's salary, and a cashier can man 6 of them at a time. In fact, HQ is planning on cutting 98% of cashiers state-wide by 2020, which puts my job on the line since I manage those cretins.

>I work at a grocery store,
Opinion discarded. I worked for Fanuc for almost a decade designing and testing industrial robots. Maintenance on a $120,000 robotic welder was in excess of $30,000 per year.

>How is it Trump's fault?

You remember they also blackmail people, right?

>I worked for Fanuc
Opinion discarded. I'm the CEO of Fanuc and we're replacing your job with a grocery store clerk.

I hope nobody makes the implication that someone from CNN came here to make that initial shitpost

Check the duffel bag.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519234246516.webm

Kek, who is setting CNN's agenda? What the fuck is a crisis actor? How can the mainstream meteor be real when my eyes aren't real?

The only reason this story exploded is because Trump Jr. endorsed tweets that called the shooting a false flag.

Are we really not supposed to challenge that assertion?

They are blaming the russians.

npr.org/2018/02/20/587375771/russian-bots-are-spreading-false-information-after-the-florida-shooting

make a thread for anons to hut down all the fake as fuck shill accounts so we can kill this narrative before it gets out of hand.. the russian bot narrative.

keep making media shill threads like this. too many retard anons falling for this bullshit.

>Self-checkout lane
>Robot

Are you in panic schlomo?

I was stuck waiting behind some niggers using the self checkout last night. Not just any niggers either, African niggers. It was like watching a chimpanzee try to solve a Rubik's cube, they must have fucked it up a dozen times.

WOLF I'M A PROUD CRISIS MACKEREL

Game over, sociopaths.

Critical mass awakening is here.