Bleach!

Does it deserve to be produced again lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mBqoLEP5zA8&index=25&list=PLwiXUVBxx6tZbJbiiaRRxec_MnmEIR5Wm
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ej9WMbmE5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If they change a lot about the whole Quincy saga then yeah.

I didn't read the manga :(

I don't even really watch Anime I just adored this show as a young kid and now that i'm a bit older I watched it a year ago and loved it. I'm hoping they create more seasons :/

such great characters in a questionable plot. unlike persona, jojo or sailor moon the designs arent just copied out of vogue

>lads
>:(
> I don't even really watch Anime
>:/
>that image
Is this the dubs thread? Enjoy your ban, by the way.

The art and characters were so fucking good it had a lot of great elements of action,thrill,subtle romance and comedy.

I even liked the arcs senpai.

I can hear the opening theme just by looking at that. Good times.

Why would I get banned why are you such an elitist cunt?

You get bullied during high school you have to project yourself as a big boy cuz you watch anime lmaoing @ yr life kid.

>mfw the japs are deleting the openings and endings of bleach

Say what now?

Manga was a fucking disaster but I miss it so much.

Bleach had 30 endings at the end of the show and 15 openings.
You can only find a few of the openings and nearly none of the endings on youtube because they keep copyrighting the videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=mBqoLEP5zA8&index=25&list=PLwiXUVBxx6tZbJbiiaRRxec_MnmEIR5Wm

post yfw when there will never be an altar bleach universe where all the characters are normal people
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ej9WMbmE5k

I would kind of like to see them finish off the anime.

I've memorized the most important one.

Where is my Anniversary thread?

The vagrage from the anime-only ichirukifags will be delicious.

The animators/producers were major ichiruki fags lmao.

They even dedicated a ending to it xD another thing do you think they would hit up Kubo and ask him how they would like him to ACTUALLY finish up the series?

>Ichihime, Renruki and their kids animated
Anything that can put ichirukists deeper into the ground is welcome in my book.

A couple more days.

Masashi Kudo is spamming his twitter with Bleach fanart. What does that mean?

Why hasn't anyone made a Bleach version of Virgin/Chad

kek Quincy being the virgin and Chad being CHAD

Are they seriously still than anal about the Bleach finale that they flag every Bleach related video on YouTube?

Oh yeah I forgot about that. Well if they change the ending and cuck Orihime I guess I'll enjoy mining that salt, too, because I'm an AiIchi fag.

Yes you have to watch the fucking endings/openings on dailymotion lol.
Ichi is straight >:(

Why not both?
Also, they can have hot teacher-student sex while Aizen teaches Ichigo all kinds of esoteric knowledge about the universe.

>Ichi is straight

Nothing? He's been doing that for years, he already said that there will not be a Bleach anime unless Abe is directing it and given that he's currently working on Boruto you're shit out of luck. If there isn't a new Bleach anime by next year to promote the live action movie your next best bet is to hope the movie does as well as the Gintama movie to convince producers to greenlight another season or wait until Boruto finishes and pray that people still give a shit about Bleach by then.

>Ichi is straight
Since when were you under the impression that matters?

>Boruto
Why does anyone care about that godforsaken trash enough for it to get in the way of the production of the rest of my favorite godforsaken trash?

boruto is just plain boring. naruto (character) had flaws unlike boruto which made him interesting.

They don't. Its ratings have been shit and manga sales aren't increasing so its existence is just to sustain the Naruto brand since its TV Tokyo's most profitable property.

This so much.
I know Bleach ended in a train wreck but god damn I enjoyed it.

>The animators/producers were major ichiruki fags
No, they weren't. All we know is that Kudo is, and he already stated that it's ultimately up to Kubo and Shueisha for the anime to come back and Kubo's main focus of the final chapter was Kazui and Ichika meeting. They won't cut the kids.

>xD
Also fuck off for this.

Does Kubo want to work again with Studio Pierrot? He got very angry in his comments in the DVD of the 4th movie, because Pierrot hadn't kept the plan for the movie that they had thought together, and changed many things of the movie withou telling him. This happened in August 2011 and the next year, in March 2012, Bleach ended. I have always wondered if this had something to do with it.

>Does Kubo want to work again with Studio Pierrot?
We don't know, but like you said he was obviously peeved that they scrapped most of his ideas for the fourth film since he literally took his name off it or something like that. Of course he was polite by saying "I don't think my name should be on here because I didn't contribute much" or something similar, but it was obviously because they didn't bother to use most of his ideas.

I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't want to work with them again because of that incident and also because of all the Ichiruki filler added to the anime that added fuel to the bat-shit IR fandom.

I just finished reading Bleach last night.

I can't believe how half-hearted the ending was. The vast majority of characters never got an ending and they just kept piling new ones on. His school friends became totally irrelevant.

Is it ever going to get a proper conclusion?

>Turns out she's his bankai
>But a few issues before she was using her own, different Bankai

This didn't make sense to me and it didn't seem fair that he lost his oldest buddy.

Novels confirmed the statues of missing characters. Yoruichi and Urahara are alive, she now lives back in SS and teaches a few times a year at the academy. Mashiro and the Royal Guards and the dads are also alive. Grimmjow/Nel/Harribel are too and it was Nel that saved Harribel. Some of the Quincy survived, Bambi was one of them. They live in HM now.

nel

No, they had their chance the first time.

Mashiro was the one who defended the civilians who hid in C46's building.

This reads like fanfiction.

Did this actually happen? Also wasn't Bambi actually a zombie?

Yes. All this info came from the novels that were released after the final chapter. First novel takes place three years after the war focuses on the Renruki wedding while the second one(split into two novels) takes place six months after the war and is focusing on the "original sin" of the noble houses and that sin is connected to the Soul King. The second part of the latter novel is out in December.

Here's a sketch featured in the latest novel.

Thanks, man. I had no idea.

The last arc doesn't deserve to be animated. I'd rather have a good non-canon arc about Ichigo being an ambassador to Hueco Mundo or something than Kubo's awkward finale.

She's literally still with him in his heart.

no, even the manga sucks.

The only story from Bleach I want to see animated is Spirits Are Forever With You.

Nah. It had its day then squandered its potential. Cool looking characters can never make up for terrible pacing and a barebones plot. It had its moments but we need to let it die.

No problem. You should be able to find the rest of the sketches online by just searching the titles or going to r/eddit.

>wants to remove death
>wants to create a world without fear
>we don't even know who or what the soul king really is

So why did we hate this guy again?

He killed Ichigo's mom

I'd watch the Rukia rescue arc again in a proper production, if that's what you're asking

I want to forget Bleach ever happened

Why?

For me it started off so strong and then kept piling too much shit on. The Fullbring arc was what killed it for me.

It felt like bootleg Jojo and the whole Fullbring thing got dropped immediately after the arc finished.

It didn't go full shit until after they rescued Rukia

I'm still bitter about the last arc. It was slow convoluted and overall painful to read. Made me hate everything about Bleach. Maybe if I go back I can restore some of my faith on it but really don't feel like touching anything bleach related for a while.

I liked the Vaizard arc and the first half of HM a lot. But yeah, SS was the pinnacle of Bleach.

kubo deserves nothing but pain

>>I'm still bitter about the last arc.
Do go on.

You should smile more often, tripfag-kun.

LN explained it all.

>Worst girl won
No

Did Nel survive?

She saved Hallibel after all.

It was the same thing as Staark and Lilynette. His inner loli detached from him for a long time, was absorbed back into him, then he jobbed like a bitch in a pointless fight.

I didn't get this at all.

>I'll sacrifice myself so you can unlock your strength Kenpachi
>You're the strongest Kenpachi
>You can use your bankai Kenpachi
>Here's your final opponent but you won't be able to beat him Kenpachi

What was the point in his little character arc at all?

what has Kubo even been doing

Kubo simply isn't very good writer. It's pretty obvious that Gerard fight was to showcase new power ups for Shiro-chan and Ken-chan (and Yachiru twist) which he failed to include earlier, despite both of them getting multiple fights before.

I thought we all agreed the Quincy arc was a hot pile of shit??

Post the explanation

There was a part of it with plot, and build up, and exciting plot twists.
Then the last year or two ended up being brain dead fights that lasted too long with characters no one gave a shit about.

The Miracle is too strong

So what was the point?

To show off powers and wasted everyone's time.

Wasn't it more like three? Brain dead fights started at chapter 547 and continued for 138 chapters (and few of them were actually good, particularly Mayuri&Nemu/Pernida).

You are probably right.
Honestly. Did we really need to reveal that the Ice Flowers were actually a timer for a power up?

How did Aizen escape his chains?
How did Aizen get forced back into his chains?
Who WAS the soulking?

In real life not everything has a point

Fanservice. Kenpachi and the Bad Boyz had zero relevance to the ending arc, but because they were fan favorites Kubo brought them back from the dead and stuck them into a pointless fight.
From what I recall, the gist of it is that the soul transfer system as it exists is a clusterfuck, because Soul Society is a big fat shit and screwed everything up at some unspecified time in the past (exactly what happened hasn't been revealed, but is what made Aizen, Tosen, and Yhwach mad). The SK is the lynchpin to keeping the system working even though it's shit. We don't know who the original SK was, but Yhwach is the current one, with his body cut up like the original SK's. Also, Ichigo was supposed to become the new SK, so in a weird way, Yhwach's actions protected Ichigo from that shitty fate.

>Yhwach is the current one, with his body cut up like the original SK's. Also, Ichigo was supposed to become the new SK, so in a weird way,
I don't remember seeing either of these points. Were they in the manga?

Oh, I see. So Bleach was actually really deep all along. Sometimes things happen without explanation, sometimes things have no consequences, sometimes people have flaws they never want to overcome or want to but forget along the way. Life is a mess, just like this story.

THE HEART

No, it's from the novels.

It pains me that key points like this had to be covered by novels.

It was all for Ichigo.

>Aizen tells Ichigo that every thing he's done was because Aizen planned it
>Yhwach claims that HE planned everything Ichigo did.

So what's the deal? Did Yhwach manipulate Aizen?

What happened to the fox guy? Did he literally just turn into a fox?

Aizen manipulated Yhwach into saying he manipulated Aizen into manipulating Ichigo.

Everything before Yhwach's awakening is planned by Aizen.

No. Why not make an anime off a GOOD manga?

Bleach at its best was average or slightly good. And its best was only 10% of the entirity. It's a fun watch but it sunk into being horrible.

I wanted to see this in the manga

DId they ever go over what aizen's true end game was?

man Bleach had the best sluts... no more Yoruichi or Matsumoto stuff.

>wanting the mexicaland torture all over again

I want a soul society arc movie.

The new soul king, so he became the one thing he wanted to kill.

Kubo should've ended the 1st part of Bleach after Aizen defeat, take a break, do the Xcution Arc with a new protagonist and clear that up, break again, and did the entire Soul Society vs. Quincy arc with another new protagonist who is a Quincy.

He should've also kept the Soul Society having different branches based on location like in his draft of Bleach.

>he became
he never became the sk though

His corpse is being used as the SK, it still contained a vast amount of spiritual power and needed hundreds of seals placed on it.