Trudeau Absolutely Destroyed for 10 minutes straight

Canadian Politics has some golden moments, this is one of them.

Trudeau can't handle the heat:

>Conservative MP Pierre Poilievre brilliantly backs Crime Minister Justin Trudeau into a corner by asking some very simple but legitimate questions about his ethics violations. Watch Trudeau attempt to control the perception of Canadians watching by claiming all this is just typical opposition mud-slinging, then insults Canadians intelligence by attempting to educate them on how their own Parliament works. Sorry Trudeau, maybe you've moved on but Canadians have not and will not. So STFU! Pay it Back! and Step the F*ck Down!

youtube.com/watch?v=3GpmrIPER38

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OXEdy3evgW0
www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/dp-pd/prof/details/page.cfm?Lang=E&Geo1=PR&Code1=01&Geo2=PR&Code2=01&Data=Count&SearchText=Canada&SearchType=Begins&SearchPR=01&B1=Ethnic origin&TABID=1&wbdisable=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like watching Canadian parliament stuff.
>Prime Minister, have you ever met with the ethics commissioner, and if so, how many times?
>I'm more than happy to work with the ethics commissioner--
>That's not what I asked. Have you ever met with the ethics commissioner, and if so, how many times?
>I'm more than happy to work with the ethics commissioner blah blah blah
Ad infinitum. Kek, how is this fucker not swinging from a maple branch?

Almost comical, except he's the prime minister.

I'm glad we have poilievere and scheer in there to call him on his shenanigans.

is it just me or is his lisp getting more pronounced

it happens when he is stressed

youtube.com/watch?v=OXEdy3evgW0

This was beautiful. Thank you for sharing

>that nod at 3:30

Good lord, for anyone that want's a TL:DR on the video, justin is asked about his ethics violations.....maybe 20+ times, and each time it's asked, not only does he have a different answer, but it has literally nothing to do with the question. some of my favorites are justin just talking about the economy when it wasn't referenced in any way, and justin all but calling the man asking him these questions a pussy that wouldn't dare ask him these questions on the street.

Also I've never heard him talk before and.....jesus christ. He has an honest to god lisp, he talks like a fucking stereotypical gay dude in a 90's sitcom.

have you seen Trudeau at all these gay pride parades? It's obvious he's only married because he enjoys getting pegged.

Naw, I've pretty much been ignoring canada because it's unimportant.

I have followed Can politics relatively closely for a long time, I have listened to Trudeau actually speak about a dozen times, his voice is almost unbearable and that combined with the bullshit of his content is just too much most of the time. Instead I just read his retarded quotes and wish some random Alberta redneck pies him in the face or something

>he talks like a fucking stereotypical gay dude in a 90's sitcom.
true

Buddy most Americans are so clueless about this country to such an extent its embarrassing. I don’t expect you guys to know much but if you live on a border state at least know the province your state borders. I like most of you whitish burgers, even have burger family but it’s tough to respect complete and utter ignorance.

Well honestly I never saw the point because america is going to conquer you at some point in the future.

Guru Trudeau did nothing wrong.

I hope the sane leafs to the north are waking up to Trudeau the faggot and his shitty leftist agenda. I don't even think kikes are behind this, it's just him being a total fucking loser SJW

nice. he probably thinks he has more magic powers now.

Stop having Trudeau as your PM

Throughout the entire video,
"Uh" was uttered 16 times.

(Trudeau) speaks as if someone is making a personal attack on him.
Also the aga khan is,
As mentioned by mp pierre poilievre,
this old white man here.
He is the heir to the abbasid caliphate.

upboated

is he enjoying his vacation in India ?

They all sound like Kermit the Frog.

And why are they wearing ear pieces? Do they not all speak English?

she's everything a woman should be leave her alone

Don't know.
He better savour the moment with his husband and kids.
While it lasts.

Nazis watch out.

The fact that you aren't embarrased..
You take pride in your ignorance and lack of education.
From an outside perspective you look like a child.

And from outside perspective you look like a cumdrunk whore begging for change outside of a bar.

friendly reminder we really dont have free speech

What the fuck does that even mean? Who gets to determine what's reasonable?

Canadian voters.errr in mean Ontario voters are much too stupid to care about ethic violations. Everything else he does is on the up and up. Has to be

A drama teacher that never even fin8shed a year of rigorous school where he had to teach drama.

Just like Hillary, he is above mere convention. He is Lil' Havana, the most inept man-let on the international scene. God Bless Canada and Goodnight.

it means whatever they want it to mean

Quick to the insults, just like a child would.

(((Cuckservatives))) return to power, revert almost none of the significant policies (aka consolidate the gains made by the previous government) and add a few Jew-friendly policies of their own...

i left my damn canada blackpill images on my other pc

I'm just glad that Canadians can be reassured that... something. He is so cute. I'm getting very sleepy, let's all go to bed.

come and knock on my door

This guy asking questions is like Mr Smith Goes to Washington .

we need more people like him in parliament and government

Holy shit! I've never actually heard the PM talk but what a lisping faggot. I don't pay much attention to Leaf politics but it makes me feel good knowing your politicalians are just as corrupt as ours

It will never be paid back. Liberals voted down a motion that would require any politician found misusing taxpayer money to pay it back to the government.
It was fucking sickening. There's no hope here.

When I see an ant scurrying along the sidewalk, I really don't care where it's going or what it's doing. Sometimes I step on it, sometimes I don't.

That summarizes my opinion of Canadian politics.

Dude, ants are really cool. They are a complex society based on bottom up organization. You should really pay more attention to ants. Spot on about canadians though.

>omar
>abdullah
Should make a Jew with the Goy mask image except with an Arab wearing a Poo mask.

The law

This guy, this fucking piece of shit, destroying Canada one day at a time. Justice when?

This is great, the real Trudeau.

It's not as much fun when you deal with this stuff for hours on end.

Fuck Trudeau

GTFO out my country you stupid fucking faggot cunt. I'd shoot this person myself if I had guns.
I hope he dies!

you do parliament work?

please tell me you were sexually harassed by a liberal. anonymous victims are all the rage.

> (You)
>you do parliament work?
Yeah
>please tell me you were sexually harassed by a liberal. anonymous victims are all the rage.
No sorry.

>No sorry.
so you were intimidated into silence.... they intimidated metoo. the powerful women used me for my lean and muscular body. i was their plaything. for hours they would take advantage of my stamina and prowess.

how have canadians not sacked this pile of shit yet is beyond me. wtf is wrong with yall. honestly.

Jesus christ

kek

Sounds hot desu

the anons here can confirm my assertions.

so there's your claim and your witnesses. better call warren kinsella.

White Europeans are at 53% in Canada

I thought you Anglo-Saxons were taught about rhethoric techniques and logical fallacies. I imagine Nigel Farage in Canadian Parliament
>Mr. Prime Minister, stop with this ignoratio elenchi rubbish!

the state of Anglo education is absolutely abysmal. It went to shit around 1900 when they threw out the classical curriculum.

There is literally only one thing Anglos are good at now and it's the hard sciences and math that have no relation to politics.

Do you honestly believe this?

I like this sort of back and forth you see in parliament, and kind of envy it. But as fun as it is to watch it never seems to accomplish anything as they always pull a Trudeau and avoid avoid avoid.

>muh ethics commissioner
What a circus

Are you fucking kidding me? the only reason canada exists is because we let it exist.

>Trudeau's world tour.
>Uniform family outfit:
>Japan - Kimonos
>Mexico - Ponchos, sombreros and mustaches.
>United States - Cowboy outfits
>Brazil - Ass implants
>Germany - Leiderhosen
>Nigeria - Grass skirts.
>Sweden - Chastity belts (Justin only)

lol

Poilievre for PM when?

We can all agree that Canada is a puny, relevant icebox of a "nation", but Trudeau-watching is fascinating. Someone so flamboyantly homosexual, yet the Canadian citizens don't seem to notice. It's like how Liberace was a sex symbol in the 1950s.

And that must mean your country will invade it someday, right? Get a grip on reality you dumb fuck. It's never gonna happen

It is an inevitability.

>Pierre Poillievre

>Stone FurHare.

>justin all but calling the man asking him these questions a pussy that wouldn't dare ask him these questions on the street.
Fucking rich kid bully is all he is. The choice of 40% of Canadians. Go figure.

The Beard has dem crazy eyes.

It should happen. Seems we aren't capable of governing ourselves.

Truedeau a Canadian shitposting in the Canadian parliament....
It can't get more Canadian then this...

>Cites Wikipedia

www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/dp-pd/prof/details/page.cfm?Lang=E&Geo1=PR&Code1=01&Geo2=PR&Code2=01&Data=Count&SearchText=Canada&SearchType=Begins&SearchPR=01&B1=Ethnic origin&TABID=1&wbdisable=true

75% and recent studies suggest the white population is starting grow again.

Trudeau in a nutshell:
>I'll just keep saying the same shit and try to slip from scrutiny by not answering to the people
Why does anybody respect this pole smoker?

>white population is starting grow again
white birth rate 1.5
8/10 kids born non-white
760,000+/year all non-white

Jew

Jew with a totally new IP

u a fed?

Pierre Pollievre, the worst MP ever to grace Ottawa. A liar and a cad, who's never worked a day in his life, and hates the city he lives in.

what's wrong?

Why couldn't you faggot leafs vote for that guy

But canadian shitposting is pure faggotry. They'll never unseat the shitposter chad aussies.

I wonder if Canadian Stephen Colbert made him sweat. Trudeau really had no defence.

no, just a concerned citizen

>Botswana - cow hide. (Excluding him)

Trudeau is very Sikh,... in the head

What is this leaf's problem?

I would pay to see this