New Parent

Hey /pol i got married a year ago and i we just gave birth to a beautiful daughter, we plan on getting 3 more kids, and i've been thinking about how can i teach my family the real values of family and i came up with this idea of making basic house rules and put them in the wall where everyone of my kids will be able to see all the time, some of this rules are:
-Respect this house
-Don't lie to your family.
-Share.
-Always report where you are.
-Make sure everyone respects this house the way you do.
-Don't swear.
-Family comes 1st.

I want to put up more that show the values of a great family, im done trying to educate this world, but if i can teach my kids the real value of family and loyalty i had done far more than i can imagine to this world.
I need help to put up some other good rules.

>getting 3 more

What? Are you buying them?

top kek, probably didn't wrote it the way i want it to be understood.

What you have to do essentially, is to forbid them of owning a smartphone until they're 16/17.
Redpilling kids is quite easy, just let them go play with niggers at a playground, and then ask them how that went out. They will redpill themselves

Homeschool during youth and charter school for their high school

i don't want them to have homeschool, but i'm not putting them in a public school either, i've been looking into some catholic schools close to my house, i don't mind paying for their school monthly as long as they go to a good catholic school, i thought about homeschooling but its not a great idea for them i believe they have to go out and see for themselves that what they have at home is better than what they see outside.

they will have smartphones at their 2nd year in highschool, i thought about this and its not far from your age range, also i have to be certain that they are responsible enough to have one , good things don't come easy in this world and if they want one they will have to show they deserve one.

hope you wannabe nazi manchild get your kids taken away as soon as possible, if you have to ask about parenting on a siamese shadowplay forum you are clearly unfit to raise children

i wouldn't recommend catholic schools for girls, based on my experience on dating 2 crazy whores

if that's what you think, i won't argue against it, just i hope you dont cross my path or my family because i will shoot you.

what do you recomend then?

>im just gonna shoot ya
great way to deal with conflicts, now you dont even have to teach your brats anything, they will learn enough from your own subhuman attitude
how about you shoot your next load into your maga hat instead of your whore wife

that's a nice way to insult someone , did you go to school for it?
if you are not willing to shoot someone that will bring harm to someone you love you shouldn't even call yourself a man.

public school in a nice area. That's all. You don't want your children to go to a private school and be friends with spoiled rich kids

That's basically how I'm raising my kids, always being truthful and leading by example. E.G. if trying to get them to brush their teeth I just explain to them why it's healthy and make sure they see me and their mother doing it so they want to copy us. If your kids trust you they will automatically do whatever you say since you're naturally the imprint for what is proper human behaviour in them, I've never had to punish or raise my voice in anger at them once. The downside of this is they'll copy all your bad behavior too, which is why the biggest shitheads alive always had shithead parents.

I'm currently having the stress of them starting to make loads of friends their own age and holy fuck is Gen Z a bunch of braindead phone zombies it's not even funny, give it 5 years and you'll see stats about how 50% of kids have autism now. But honestly by age 5 their personality for life is fairly set so if you do well during that time period where they spend almost all their time with their parents (neck yourself if you use daycare) then they'll not fall into degeneracy.

This. It's terrifying how most kids 1) do not grow up talking to or even having eye contact with their parents, I have seen parents holding their babies and as the baby tries to get their attention they have their phone in their other hand on facebook and 2) once the kid gets old enough to so much as sit upright by themselves their parents distract them by giving them a tablet and the first thing they learn is how to play candy crush, so now Gen Z kids don't know how to socially interact beyond showing you something on their phone and do not know what physical play is, they actually watch videos of people playing with toys on youtube instead of playing with them themselves.

>Homeschool during youth

A sure fire way to make your kids 'weird' and have social problems when they get older.

The ability to make friends and influence people is learned in the early years. Home school'ed kids do not learn the basic social orders and norms in how they interact with other people. A parent has to temper their child against indoctrination and be involved in their education.

Read to them and with them as much as you can.

Fighting off blue pills for your kids takes a lot of time and effort. They won't tell you what is going in their heads. So you have to ask a lot of questions. I don't mean interrogate your kids. You just have to have age appropriate conversations and ask them how they feel about some stuff. If they say something that goes against the homes values you have to sway they. If you push and demand, they will rebel every fucking time.

Instead you have to find ways to make them feel good about your ways and how they can relate. I don't want to write a novel but I'll give you one of my success stories.

Not long ago my 11 year old told me she thinks Trump is racist. I asked her why she thought that. She said because he wants to build a wall to keep Mexicans out. I told her that isn't the whole story and I voted for Trump because he wants to build the wall. She was confused but I went on to tell her that there is a system for people who want to come into the country so that we know if they're good people and these people have to wait in line so that they can follow the rules. Without a wall a lot of people just skip the line and walk right in. Then I asked her if she thought it was fair to the people that follow the rules for the ones that don't just to skip the line.

Trump is no longer racist and my 11 year old is pro wall.

> I've never had to punish or raise my voice in anger at them once.
i feel that i will eventually have to raise my voice at some point, but not to punish them, but to show them strength on not to act foolishly.

> if you do well during that time period where they spend almost all their time with their parents
this ive talked to my wife and we agreed that she will stay at home and take care of the kids, im self employed and my hours can be flexed so i agreed with her that either or one of us will always be with the kids when they are home.

for the last paragraph i answered with this , i hope it will help and for the ipads, computers, tv ive been thinking on getting a program that will not let them use certain sites, like a blocked internet, i use to have them in my military school, the internet will only let you go into homework sites and gave us books to read online, no facebook, no instagram or any social media site, until they show me they are responsible enough to have that and show they deserve them.

i like this, thanks user.

OP is a faggot cuck. Having daughters made sense back when you could choose their husbands which allowed you to make alliances with powerful and wealthy families. Today, you're literally raising another guy's sex doll.

Have fun hearing stories of the set of holes you're raising getting spitroasted in college by Chads who only care about said holes.

Remember, Betas create daughters foe the sons of Chads.

i like the way you dealt with what your daughter, most of the problems today is to feel offended about something just because everybody says it, and wont stop and think for yourself why is it racist, i believe my kids will be able to tell me anything without being punished or yelled at, my parents raised me this way and i had to restrain on telling them things i thought because i knew they were going to get mad, i think that it doesn't matter how bad the situation is, your family is the only ones that will not only not tell anyone but help you thru it, i will try what you say at 1st to show them that it's ok to tell me anything.
thanks user.

>asking Sup Forums for advice.

Please put the kid up for adoption now before you turn her into an autist.

Also, the
>just raise her right :))) meme doesn't work.
You'll have very limited influence on her already by the time she reaches puberty.
She's going to be a whore in her youth no matter what you do. Once she's a roastie in her 30s she'll look for some worthless beta provider to settle down with and have weak offspring.

i don't agree with what you say, but it's the way you think and we are a shitton of people in this world to deny that someone thinks the way you express yourself just now, if you feel hopeless on having children because they will become "sexdolls" than dont have them, most of the problems today is that people like you would not have children or want to have children because the world is shit, well... the world has always been shit, if you don't consider yourself good enough to raise a proper family, please do us a favor and don't reproduce, have a little of self pride.

So I guess you're suggesting we should just kill our daughters? Women are in the horrible shape they are because they grow up fatherless too it's not just boys suffering. So fuck off. I will raise my daughters to respect themselves and men and I will give her a good reason by being a man that treats her good so she doesn't grow up to be some purple haired dyke feminist that wants to kill all men.

Don't have kids.

Homeschool those kids, your wife is at home anyways right? Homeschool kids do better than public school kids in every regard, do some research. Yes, even in socialization. 4H, Scouts, Team Sports, martial arts. If you're white have as many kids as you can. 10 is not abnormal. That is my plan for saving America.

thanks for your comment on the matter, but no user, i won't put them into adoption, they could have a nigger, or a gay couple to adopt them, and that won't help anyone.

im sorry user but i think you are lost and given up in your values, do something about it instead of crying about it, go out and find your true self, dont hate everyone for no reason, find your reasons and fight against it, dont give up.

Good luck user, I am sure you will be a good father. I think and worry about my future children and how to raise them properly too sometimes.

You will be a good Dad. The good news is that you've probably had a lot of experience dealing with leftists on here and everywhere else so you have a leg up on the terrible two's where you'll find yourself battling with a person who has no logic, fights emotionally and will throw a fit anytime they don't get what they want.

Oh, I have reproduced. I have 3 successful adult sons and 1 teenager.
I also have several (decent) friends with daughters who all turned out to be whores, both from Poland and Germany. You might not see it when you're looking at your cute little bundle of joy yet but trust me, in the future you won't be happy to see her get used by Chads and maybe even Tyrones, considering that you're probably an American using a meme flag.

>I will raise my daughters to respect themselves and men

Thank you, user. I'm sure men will have a lot of respect for your daughter's warm holes.

teach them to ask questions and to think about anything and everything. Don't preach. Teach them responsibility by giving them tasks/chores, but don't be a fucking dictator. Be their friend and someone they can trust, but you also need to be in charge. Fair and consistent punishment for breaking rules.

Just like you when you get to prison you sociapath.

prison for posting on Sup Forums?

Why do you hate women ao much then?

godd bless your sons user, and probably you are right and my daughter will become what you say, but most likely you are wrong, i truly believe that if you show her the way to self respect she don't need me to be there and defend them from chads or tyrones, she will be able to say no to what she not likes, i will only teach her to focus herself in the values and the core of family values in a guy instead on the popularity or likes he has on facebook.

That's stupid. Simply lead by example

Good luck with your rules once she hits puberty, OP!

No your attitude. I see a rape charge in your future since you think all women are whores no matter how they're brought up and just salivate for your dick at all times.

But they do, user! They do!

thanks user, you can't reign yourself by emotions, only by Morality and evidence, and once you find your purpose there is no in this life that could tell you something to make you feel offended, be true to yourself and you'll be successful don't let your feelings reign in your life, let logic reign you, and love what is closest to you after loving yourself.

Not if you do it right. We homeschool but our kids are involved in co-op, organized sports, local clubs. They interact with other homeschooled kids, public school kids, and adults multiple times each week. They’re a couple grade levels above our nieces (public school) and are handle themselves conversationally with adults better as well. We know weirdo homeschoolers so it happens. Just don’t be weirdos.

Funny thing is with most men that have your attitude it's because they get rejected by women so much so they lash out at women by calling them whores and everything else. You do realize that the real world isn't the internet right?

Teach them the following:
A sieg heil a day keep the kike away

What i'm saying is true, though. The way you raise your daughter only matters for roughly the first 11 years of her life. After that, it's not you raising her anymore. Most women ARE whores in their puberty years and their 20s. It's pretty much a fact. Just look around you.

>we plan on getting 3 more kids
>plan on getting
>getting

meme flag: check
shit composition skills: check
asking stupid questions: check

SAGE

But why would I care? I don't have to worry about any of that. When I was younger, I used to get such a raging hard-on by having one night stands with random girls who hoped it would be something more. Just the thought of me defiling someone else's precious girl who they were so proud of being used by me. Oh my, those were the days. I'm smiling thinking about them.

>probably didn't wrote it
just don't get kids. You don't deserve them.

SAGE

Just don't be one of the overcontrolling types who doesn't let their children out of their sight. Let them do stuff like play youth sports and stuff, and you won't really have this problem.

top kek

>You do realize that the real world isn't the internet right?
404 checked!
What a marxist bullshit argument you have there. What's with your dramaqueen overreaction because of my little scherz? Your wife tell you she's been wanting a bull for a while now or something?

Your children will grow to hate you user. You’ll be the estranged grandpa that no one talks about.