>Oh wow, this girl is very cute
>Has sex on the first episode

Welp

>she NTRs the MC in the manga
Double welp

You had sex in your first episode?

You're just envious.
So am I.

Girls who know what penises are before they get married deserve to be executed.

All of them?

How did the manga end?

I beg to differ.

And yet it was still a really cute and enjoyable show. And manga.
In fact, I think this was one of the very first shows I ever watched, huh.

I don't remember that at all. I remember another guy (her boss?) trying to seduce her and coming on insanely strong, but I'm pretty sure she never left or betrayed MC. Not after they were officially in a relationship at least.

how about this?

lol

The OP was catchy.

Lovely. Another series ruined by NTR drama.

If I recall, they didn't fuck because the other guy changed his mind. Aka just lied there like a slut and would have taken it. Even worse, it's never brought up again so MC didn't even know it happened.

Huh, I read it just then. That was really weird and rape like but no-one questions how he tried duping her? Neither does she. Fucking hell.

I'm glad I didn't bother looking into this 10 years ago.

fucking hell.

>She's in a relationship

Excuse the mangareader link. So this is how someone reacts to being emotionally blackmailed or sexually assaulted, or is she meant to be some weird kind of slut with no agency what so ever?

The ED song by BRACE;d is probably in my top dozen anime themes. It deserved to be in a much better show.

>NTRbait

The anime is better simply because it ends before everything goes to shit.

Yep. I never even read it and I still read that one chapter and felt the pain.

Actually, there's no penetrative sex.

Shes a strong independent women

Having looked at some of it she comes off as like a child more than someone of 20.

MC shoots his fat load on the floor while watching her get bukkake'd by a pack of blacks

Thanks Merkel

I actually hate every single character that has sex.

cause you don't have any?

Requesting a drawfag to redo this but no foreskin and her nose is bigger.

Same

Yes.

Yes. I hate it even more since I'm in the age (early 20s) where your hormones put you into depression every single day you don't have sex and make babies with a girl.

> Cute girls shouldn't procreate
Only on the internet will you find this kind of twisted society implosion logic.

Cute, smart girls should be popping kids every 18 months.

Is there really NTR in this or is it just all Sup Forums's bullshit again? Because I swear everything is NTR with you fags

Women are the niggers of gender

>Yes. I hate it even more since I'm in the age (early 20s) where your hormones put you into depression every single day you don't have sex and make babies with a girl.
I know that feel, but at least, it gets better, somehow...

see guy drinking is the bf of the girl getting fucked

Is manga only half translated or I'm just cannot into Google?

what am i looking at?

I was actually interested in this, because the girl seemed cute. But fuck this shit.

picked up

Wait, so MC is also a shithead? How does it end, then?

turns out if you're a cute girl that gets forcibly undressed, you just kinda sit there and do nothing

You get used to it.

The story was a little more complex than that, IIRC. The NTR guy was someone in love with the heroine for a long time, but she had rebuffed because he used to be fat and ugly. But then he gets into an accident because of her, and she's feeling guilty, and here we are with the pity sex. Eventually the NTR dude backs off and apologizes.

I mean, one of the nice parts of the story is this unflattering portrayal of sex. Hell, the two leads hook up in the first episode, but the story always focuses on the fact that there's more to romance than sex. That said, the Manga sucks for other reasons, and the anime is only good from lain guy.

Fuck you, you destroyed it for me, i want to puck

>vanillacuck

That's no NTR. That's fucking nothing. So it really is just a happy manga about a happy couple who get a happy ending together.

Dont forget the fact that she was ok with having sex with another dude!

those are the best

>OP dont like japanese animes/mangas teaching about sex with complete strangers that meet few hours ago.
>Ignore Hollywood movies/TV teach the same behavior

What the wrong with you?

That's just cheating though. NTR typically involves actually destroying the character's love for their partner and replacing it with love for someone else (or just rampant depravity). In this case she was just going to pity fuck the guy but at no point did she consider leaving her boyfriend, IIRC, and then it all comes to nothing in the end anyway because the guy pussies out. Then again, it's been about a decade since I read the damn thing, so I could be remembering wrong.

what anime/manga is this ?

this is a rec thread, it belongs on wsr

I guess you could say it's a good thing this part got Shafted.

She had sex before the first episode.

>She had sex

Curious thing she said it was her first in later chapters. Now the question is was it intended or back-pedalling on author part due to angry otaku.

Picked up because of the thread, thanks Sup Forums

Even better

>he thinks OP likes hollywood movies/tv that do this because he complains about anime that do it
You're a special kind of stupid.

sex

It's not rape when the guy is hot.

Kenny from South Park.

>Eventually he goes back and apologize
Wow, the guy she cucked must be soooo relieved because that fucking guy actually apologized after undressing and fucking his girlfriend.