This is a 15 year old. How should society deal with this?

This is a 15 year old. How should society deal with this?

with sage

taking the final redpill, and realise laws on age of consent for teenagers are a product of feminism that effectively force men BY LAW to only be able to choose roasties.

Well
>Faggots would go "durr shes too young u pedophile!!"
>MGTOW kikes would "predict" that she has a hundred dicks in her within three years
>Normal people would be marrying her and others her age like they did hundreds of years ago
and no, this wouldn't extend to anyone younger than that

100 years ago, her father married her off, because no antibiotics and no birth control.

Arranged marriages and harems to prevent fornication, monogamy is degeneracy.

Kys degenerate

கும்கி படத்தின் கதாநாயகி யார்? A)Lakshmi Menon B)Simran. Reply A/B & Win Rs.200 Recharge.

Deal with her by breeding with her because her biological clock is telling all males who aren't mentally cucked by old hag laws that she's ready to pop out good healthy children
If that girl doesn't turn you on, you're a closet fag or so deep into the roastie pill that you should kill yourself for denying your nature

With marriage.

fuck it, use it, breed it, marry it,divorce it,repeat.

>This is a 15 year old

she looks about 30 in the face so I doubt it

Investigate the tap water

Stop putting estrogen in our food and water

Raise the age of consent

yes, pointing out that laws preventing men from having sex with women in their prime came out exactly at the same time feminism starts to gain traction makes me a degenerate... the absolute state of your brain.

women want(ed) to spend their 20's riding the cock festival, and "settle down with a nice guy" when they were complete trash, but realised men had choice. Now men don't have a choice. It's either roastie or less roasted, and men these days WILL defend this.

Stop using photoshop on kids.

What about polygamy with only 1 wife and 7 husbands?

Still ok?

What book is this from?

By not sexualizing them, as it was before.
>inb4 muh chemicals in water
... is bullshit. Girls at this age always have sexually mature physically (but often not mentally yet)
OPs image is an outlier, but still nothing extreme.

Don't you want a qt 15 year old waifu who can make your dreams come true?

Age of consent is 15 in most european countries. Though in practice you will have social problems if you go out with a 16 years old.

As a 26 years old guy going out with a 16 years old I talk by my own experience. Her parents were a bit reluctant but now they are the less of my problems as they know me well.

Our relationship works because I am a bit immature and she is a bit too mature but I still cringe sometimes.

No she doesn't. Just isn't very pretty.

14 is legal

I'll be honest. I would fuck her, and not feel the slightest bit of shame.

wait up to 12 months until she's legal

Her face doesn't look too good but hotdamn, that perfect child bearing body.

No welfare, no social services, nobody to take care of her if she acted stupid. Basically this problem solved itself.

Fairly sure they got married around 16~ back then in most places. Which is close enough but not quite there but eh.

Southern bro speaking the truth.

You nordics are heavily cucked you sure look european on the outside but your culture does not seem to be european at all for me. Too soft, too dishonorable. Of course I am talking in general.

1st; Harvest her DNA to make many many copies / improve on the Chinese Super-Babies program.
2nd... make white babies, at least 8, with this woman.

>Lower the age of consent
ftfy

looks like a fucking old
>pic
so I ain't doing shit with that no matter her actual age

Literally nothing wrong with dating younger women. I was 25 when I met by wife who was 16 at the time. Women that I used to sleep around with were the ones claiming that it's ''a little odd'' to date her. My older sister included.

>not feel the slightest bit of shame.

I don't get why would anyone feel any shame. If your intentiosn are to make her your wife of course, otherwise it is degenerate. But it would still be degenerate if she was 25.

Fucking them? That's legal here kek

I'll take care of it.

>How should society deal with this?

Just as it has dealt with females of prime fertility for millenia: knock her up.

I honestly don't think there's anything wrong with having sex with a pubescent girl. If they are at an age where they can bear children, it's natural. Little kids is where I draw the line, prepubescent kids is fucked up though

would creampie/10

With indifference Tbh.

Amiguito, we think the same way. Smart guy.

Sage

I'm not for polygamy but...
Thats retarded. The point of polygamy is to have more children. 1 women can't give more offspring just because sha have more husbands. 7 women and 1 dude can give a life to 7x more children.

Keep fathers in our families instead of incentivizing women to divorce their husbands after getting bored of them.

Why americans age like shit?

>pic: left is 16 yo, right is 18 yo

I guess because women were allowed to dictate societal views on relationships and age differences. 16~ is young but physically mostly an adult. As for mentally, do women ever really grow up?

somebody better tell me what this semon demon's instagram is.

You slept with your older sister?

It rhymes with Tape.

>This is a 15 year old. How should society deal with this?

Fuck her absolutely senseless now. She will be a 350# hambeast by the age of 20. I boffed a bunch of titty-monsters like this in high school and every one turned into a fucking cow.

14-17 is fair game.
Anyone who says otherwise is a sheltered cuck

No girl is ready for childbirth at nine.

>that Veine

is it pumping Blood or semen?

That is polyandry and is absolute degeneracy, why would you even think of such a th... O wait, I see your flag...

>fuck it, use it, breed it, marry it,divorce it,repeat.

Oh so you wanted to purposefully cause the downfall of western society?

Here you go buddy
instagram.com/elizabethnyk/

10 years too old desu.

blue pilled cuckold german. Show us your real IP hans, you're a mutt.

No offense, but considering this is how things have been done throughout history, this would not be the downfall of "western society"

Nah I meant she happened to be one of the women who showed 'concern'

The point of polygamy is some guys being convinced they can hog more than one female. Which usually doesn't work out the way they think it will. It's also extremely destructive for any society as you end up with a huge part of the population being disenfranchized and angry. We've changed to a one on one system for a reason.

but with male polygamy there are lots of men without wife

pic related are 15yo

That's generally how your countrymen get stomped to death in our streets, yes.

thanks fren

>flag
I wouldn't expect anything less

Here I could fuck her
And
SAGE

age of consent is 15 here.

I'd hit it.

btw in Islam you must give every woman her own house or rooms for her and her children.
And you must treat them and fuck them equally. You are not allowed to spend more time or have more sex with your 20 year old wife than your 45 year old wife.

This

Here we could fuck 13 year olds... not anymore :( :( :( sad times we live in....

The real problem with most 15 years old is not how they look but that you will cringe being with them. They are TOO childish.

Average age a person got married hasn't changed much in a the past 200-300 years.
Only people that got married extremely young were royalty and upper class which is why people believe this myth because those were the only people in history that had note worthy marriages.

I would fuck it if her hair wasn't bleached the colour of piss.

Hi vergara

16 years old is fine. 13 is too young m8.

Thats one of the reasons I do not support this. I'm just pointing out that men and women are different so changing roles makes some things even more stupid.

No one care you pathetic man child pedo diddler.

So if royalty did it, why can't peasants??? Obviously there's nothing truly morally wrong with it. Give me a reason why it's really morally wrong to fuck a 13 year old and marry her and impregnate her and have a fucking loving life together?

lol I was about to ask this

>Sherlock Nigel

>instagram.com/elizabethnyk/

Cut her tits off

You guys havin' a fun convo?

But muh 13 year old pusspuss... it's so fresh and clean... 16 year old pusspuss is rancid and mouldy and old.... I want 13 y/o pusspuss :( :( :(

fuck off mutt, stop using the wrong shill IP.
show me your real one.

You seem to care.

Hola,Lucia, did you enjoy our session we had a while back? Made you into a real woman

Trust me if i could I would change mine to either swedish or chinese to fuck with you all. But I'm not good with my internet.

Bang the ass out of it because it's legal here in Sweden. Stop using American laws on pol, this isn't an American only board

ban pasta and pizza for school dinners

Smart svenson.

and onions and olives

>How should society deal with this?
Allow you to date her if she is legal (like here in Germany, where the AoC is 14), put you in prison if she is not (The law of the Land HAS to be upheld).

That being said people don't have to think that what you do is moral (freedom of thought) and they rightfully can criticise/ shame/ avoid you over it if they don't (fo expression).

Personally I say a small age difference is fine, but a large one is ... difficult. Everyone who regularly deals with people that age knows that they are still forming and have no fixed psyche/ personality yet, and hence can easily be manipulated. I'd be weary of people with more than - let's say 5 years age difference dating them. With more if they do, and we wanna allow that, such relationships have to be extra careful and non exploitative.