imgur.com/a/QoYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg
>Yemen Jan 31
imgur.com/a/eBXLu

>Lavrov on Syria
pastebin.com/dGE6m4mr

Devs Feb 21
>Idlib; HTS withdraws from Ariha, hands over control to Ahrar Al-Sham per agreement
>4th Division continues to launch missiles into E Ghouta in advance of upcoming op
>SANA; New group of Syrian forces arrive in Afrin on Wednesday to help Kurdish fighters repel Turkish Army
>Damascus & Ankara dispute whether pro-Syrian govt forces entered Afrin
>Syrian ambassador slams Turkey’s operation in Afrin as ‘blatant violation of sovereignty’
>Ru diplomat; US stance on East Ghouta shows ‘egregious double standards’
>Kremlin rejects accusations of Russian forces’ role in civilian deaths in Eastern Ghouta
>UN chief urges Russia, Turkey and Iran to ensure ceasefire in Eastern Ghouta, Red Cross demands access to wounded
>Anbar; ISIS ambushes and kills 20 truck drivers waiting to cross into Iraq, escape with vehicles
>2 Turkish soldiers killed near Sy-Iraq border from PKK IED
>Pakistan thwarts US bid to put it back on a terrorist-financing watch list, given 3 month reprieve by an international watchdog
>Afghanistan; Human rights group demands investigation of alleged civilian executions by Afghan forces in Kandahar province in Jan

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/966349714516983809
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=33.556345&lon=36.444225&z=15&m=b&show=/1565461/Al-Shifuniyah
youtube.com/watch?v=VlUejOQCAIs
youtube.com/watch?v=nxbV3RsyQwI
internethaber.com/rus-uzmandan-nato-ve-turkiye-yorumu-1848036h.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Assad=Terrorist
Iran==Terrorists
Hezbollah=Terrorists
Putin=Terrorist
/sg/=Terrorists

Death to America

>this scares the hohol

DEATH TO POOTIN

DEATH TO ASSad

DEATH TO THE SAA

Death to whom, again?

WTF i love terrorists now.

assad

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

to @161350235

Finland

Thanks but Finland is a spook, it's rightful Russian clay.

No, it's rightful Swedish clay. Though considering the way Swedes are running their country, they don't deserve "new" clay.

Historically you are Sweden.

Everyone

Thanks for baking mate.

Np Pingu

>No people = no problems

Russification did affect us, it left us similarities with you more than Sweden. Rightful Russian clay.

FIRST FOR DEATH TO KHAMENEI

>More than 400 fighters from the Syrian Popular Forces deployed on the fighting fronts in Jenders, Rajo and Bulbul, Brif Afrin today - the fields
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/966349714516983809

Nononono, Sverige should take you back and enrich culturally if russification is so significant.

Not bad

By 2030 Sweden will beg you to come over and do a reverse Rurik and civilize them again. They will probably offer Gotland to you as payment.

Thanks lad.

suggest some OC lads, i got a hold of this paint.net thing

why

battery was low

Are you retarded? The hospitals being bombed aren't going to be on google maps, they are make-shift hospitals that are much needed for a besieged population. The doctors are mostly all volunteers and they they work in any empty shelter, some could be hospitals or clinics, or even abandoned buildings and tents.

Draw me a pretty girl

Sounds good.
Al-Shifuniyah and the military base south of it could also play a part.
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=33.556345&lon=36.444225&z=15&m=b&show=/1565461/Al-Shifuniyah
>>Get some fucking sleep
You're not my dad
youtube.com/watch?v=VlUejOQCAIs

Because Drake is great.

kek

swedish wikipedia basically puts it at a handful of millions dead to political violence and mismanagement (famine mostly) during Stalins reign, and mentions the 60 million last and points out that most people disagree and that the number is not supported. Seen the image before and always wondered abou this. Apparently the guy who made it up was an american who died in 2014.

>the nose

/sg/

>have a hospital in a shed in jihad-land
>it happens to get hit
>COULDN'T YOU SEE THE FUCKING HOSTPOITAL ASNIINIGGERRR1!!
your brain on MSMisms

I dunno, Russia seems pretty homely with muslims.
We'll probably see UN peacekeepers throughout western Europe and burgerland by then if the status quo continues though.

>UN peacekeepers
Most burgers are suspicious and downright paranoid of the UN. If UN deploys peacekeepers to burgerland, they will viewed as foreign invaders in the eyes of many Americans.

>Disgusts recursively.

>Drake is great
In an ironic way, or what?

very good map

Shoot all blue helmets on sight

Lebanon is what awaits us all.

>tfw I'm in Iran

>Hitler's holocaust actually has documentation behind it
youtube.com/watch?v=nxbV3RsyQwI

Assad was just bullied in med school or work and that's why he is so fixated on his war against hospitals. He already destroyed Aleppo's last hospital last year but they found more in Ghouta.

Wait, what? You're not in Warsaw? Tell me which region you live in so I can color it red.

Nice try mossad

Thats the point dumbass, Assad uses barrel bombs which are extremely inaccurate, they never hit their intended targets, the helicopters fly high and fast and the way it is dropped is that someone just kicks it out of the back, the bomb is not aerodynamic so the wind can carry it miles from its original position. Stupid people will say Assad has no other choice, intellectuals see beyond this and know that bombing hospitals and other infrastructure is a part of Assads brutal strategy against the populace as part of his collective punishment on people for supporting someone other than him.

But with more robots

>internethaber.com/rus-uzmandan-nato-ve-turkiye-yorumu-1848036h.htm
>Rus askeri uzman Konstantin Sivkov, Türkiye'nin NATO'dan çıkmasının tamamen gerçekçi bir senaryo olduğunu söyledi.
>Konstantin Sivkov says TR out of the NATO is realistic

How many rebels are holding Ghouta and what's their end game? I imagine its green bus related

Called it.
But I can't find my tacticool map right now.

>tfw I'm in Iran
Fugg. I should have posted the original.

Not anymore

reminder that USA and France will bomb Assad again after the brainlet SAA decides to gas east ghouta again

helo
def to izreal
by by

>Konstantin Sivkov says TR out of the NATO is realistic
I'm sure Russia has wet dreams about dismantling NATO. But I doubt it would ever happen.

UR so full of shit, UR kippa is showing. The real butchers of Syrians is the USA, Israel, KSA and Germany.

>How many rebels
40k-x
x is an integer, and its an inversely proportional time function of TAIGAH artillery.

>reminder that USA will bomb abandoned air bases if rebels false flag a gas attack again

>Stupid people will say Assad has no other choice, intellectuals see beyond this

Libengimeme?

>First of all, the only thing...
>you know the rest

#SaveGhouta

Fucking saved

>only 10% of the population

I suddenly crave tea.

kys scum

Beary nice.

Holy shit

How many more?

>Sivkov
This guy is navalnyst and constant guest on such media as Echo of Mazto.

>Libengimeme?
Is it a sekrit code?

Why is this allowed?

>The Holocaust
The what?

Until they're all gone.
Death to civilians, of course

ASSad BTFO

Even leftist newspapers back Assad

Give tunisia to iran :^)

this isnt too bad... i mean caliphate should get all of the ME except iran, and parts of india too.

benden bahsediyor slightly liberal mühendisim de

Is that an A10?

Looks like a movie poster.

>This guy is navalnyst
So an expansionist?
>constant guest on such media as Echo of Mazto.
I have no idea what is that. Can you tell me about it?