Sup Forums Made My Cousin Have to go to Therapy

I'll greentext it

>His dad makes a joke about how my cousin goes to parties and is a "player" in front of family
>my cousin (18 year old) said "No, I'm not"
>He replied with "Casual sex is degenerate"
>Now both my parents were concerned and they said in highschool all they did was smoke weed, drink, and have sex with random people
>My cousin said "I don't plan to get involved in any of that, being a drunkard and getting high is degenerate"
>His parents said then why "do you go to parties"
>He said "I don't anymore, and when I did I didn't drink or do drugs or anything like that"
>They said "Where are you getting this crap from, I don't want you turning into some radical puritan nut"

They tracked his history on his laptop by bringing it in since it's technically under their name. And found out he goes on Sup Forums and are making him attend therapy because they don't want Sup Forums to radicalize him.

Make him redpill his therapist.
But then they'd probably shove him full of pills, so maybe not a good idea.

>things that never happened
Don't forget to sage

Enjoy your ban.

it is fucked up and sad that abstinence from risky behavior is now seen as socially unacceptable and no longer a virtue.

Saged this shit,because 1 this place is not your blog and 2 its clear that its you,enjoy the therapy reddit faggot.

You're a bad troll, enjoy ban

They just think it's unsusal.

They can't force him to go to the therapist just because he browses pol. Without probable cause they can't do jack shit, legally. Only punish him or verbally bully him, but that should be a lesson for him to wake up and not budge to bullying tactics.

He refuses drugs, alcohol, and casual sex even if asked to do that. His parents said that since that's odd and unusual behaviour he can technically be forced to be at least checked by a shrink.

go to california where the parents encourage their kids to race mix and become transgender.

Being conservative means being the ultimate nonconformist,counter cultures, rebel in 2018. Went to a concert and nobody wanted to buy my xans, coke nor valiums besides a couple of oldfags my age.

Cocaine is very conservative though.

>His parents said that since that's odd and unusual behaviour
It's moments like this that made me realize my parents, like most people today, have no self-control or interest in it, and are self-destructive on some level and wary of anything that might challenge their view of normality. They're completely wrapped up in their egos.

you're the one blogging on a political board

> does not encrypt harddrive
> does not have hidden subsystem for private stuff
> does not hide webtraffic from parents

wat kind of teenager is this?

Good, this "anti-degeneracy" MGTOW bullshit is just a way for homosexuals to avoid facing their sexuality.

>using kekistani memflag
you are the one who needs therapy faggot

No teenager knows how to do that. Incognito is enough to make most parents not know what you're doing it

Degenerates are homosexuals though. If you do casual sex, drink, or do drugs, you should be institutionalized

Nice bullshit story you got there.

homos are huge degenerates though

>Redpill his therapist
Fucking kek

Cocaina, modafinil, adderall, MDMA, nicotine and caffeine are GOAT white man's drugs. Probably wouldn't have had the industrial revolution without the last 2.

>degenerate parents pushing son to become a trainwreck and putting him under shrink for refusing
your cousin should shoot-da woop his parents.

I don't like drugs but I will take caffeine in an expresso if i want to study

Revealing your power level is an idiotic thing, parents don’t care about your beliefs as long as you are not vocal. That’s what happens when you fags take this place srs

Shut up pussy, people here have actual rational criticisms of society and when it goes into the real world people like you turn into complete faggots

People think the eternal kike runs banking, kek. they have a monopoly on mental health therapy

Redbull and a smoke really wakes you up, since they're both stims they synergize very well. Modafinil and adderall if you wanna do 100 page essays overnight.

Smoke a cigerette you mean? And redbull is a bit to strong. I rarely even take an espresso

They do run banking tho

stfu pussy

He could have just said No, I’m busy studying, a little white lie and his parents wouldn’t be worried. You swallow the redpill not choke on it

>2018
>Go to therapy for not being degenerate
What a time to be alive.

I want off this planet.