Did these children really think they could march into the Florida House of Representatvies and demand them to ban all...

Did these children really think they could march into the Florida House of Representatvies and demand them to ban all “Assault Weapons” (whatever that even means)?
These kids were bussed to Tallahassee with false expectations. Then when the false expectations fed to them by the agenda setters were crushed, the media exploits then by saying “look what you did! You hurt a child!”
America is fucked if these people get power.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wmNpO5dlgEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IUL2OAtACmA
youtube.com/watch?v=wQOpTTBNAnc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Actors.

Live stream : youtube.com/watch?v=wmNpO5dlgEQ

God I hate kids. I really do. Little douchbags with under developed frontal lobes.

These little cock suckers are screaming for gun control, but they are the ones who created the mess in the first. Treating each other like shit, bullying, and picking on each other.

Stupid fucking kids.

These people represent a small portion of America, magnified by the media. They are the children of people who dwell in the failure of their own crushed ideologies. Now their kids can larp about resisting and they can live through them vicariously. Once they get older however, these kids will find their attitudes more difficult to cling to. pic related.

no gums ples

>short-haired latina with big tits

This is my thing.

me too buddy, me too

itt: kids whining about kids.

Why weren't the columbine kids this whiny?

Can we get the names of these students? I feel like half the spics are illegals so we should mass report them to ICE

a lot has changed in twenty years

who paid for the busses?

youtube.com/watch?v=IUL2OAtACmA

All I see is nice tits here.
Nice, bouncy, melons of Milks.

What gives people the right to go to other counties and towns and demand everyone else change to suit their wants? Fucking arrogance of these people. Yeah we get it, we're sorry 17 kids got blasted in your school but that's your fucking problem not ours, maybe you shouldn't have treated the kid like shit and maybe his parents should have been better parents

and why arent any of these ""children"" actually crying

Soros, DUH.

the hero...

Because it didn't fit the "ban all guns" narrative that CNN and MSNBC want to propagate to the retarded masses, so they stopped talking about it. Also it's Texas, one shooting isn't going to make them turn in their guns, if anything they'll buy more

open bob

Bitch Lasagna.

They could try a suicide pact.
Maybe that will help.

> Little douchbags with under developed frontal lobes.
>These little cock suckers are screaming for gun control, but they are the ones who created the mess in the first. Treating each other like shit, bullying, and picking on each other.Stupid fucking kids.

^ this guy gets it.
and this guy too :
> maybe you shouldn't have treated the kid like shit and maybe his parents should have been better parents
To add :
> Maybe other kids parents should have been better as well.
You always gotta scratch your head how certain people always point the finger at everyone but themselves even to the extent of inanimate objects. Take away the inanimate object and you still have the same root problem. This pyschos guardians knew he was a nutbag, the guy's profession was to spot people like him, and they let the kid be under their roof w/ 10 fucking guns. All safes come w/ at least 2 keys and this dumbass was convinced he got the only key when the kid told him so. Meanwhile, the bad ass kids who fucked with him as they always do showed such signs to their parents who felt their kid strong because they were an asshole. But, everything other than them is to blame for the shit tier kids they raise. Reinforcing this by standing hand in hand w/ their shit tier offspring in Tallahassee as they REEE and deflect responsibility elsewhere. Meanwhile, also no REEEing/protesting about the multiple agencies that did nothing after this monster was reported them them numerous times and amassed weapons... But we should strip more rights and make more laws even though none of these 'adults' enforce the current ones meant to solve problems like this.
Yeah, OK Kid.

Meanwhile, we have this theater of idiocy projecting wall-to-wall by the media. The world is laughing at this country right now and our infant tier idiocy. Absolutely no adults or leadership. A bunch of out of control cry babies and media that tries to destroy anyone who states this fact.

Terrible ones at that. They should hire him.
youtube.com/watch?v=wQOpTTBNAnc

Can we talk about how this country will look when kids like this get power? I already know of plenty who are lap dogs for Democrats here in Texas. Mostly brown, obviously. What do Sup Forums? what do...

Why does she shave her head, it doesn’t suit her

spot on, who does more bullying than kids.
they are little beasts to each ther.

Stop disrespecting me ! I'll have you banned lousy Goyim.

Voltaire's wet dream. Fuck democracy fucking kikes demanding shit

yup

This is actually quite brilliant.

>Two American high school children who look 40 years old and have the exact same name.
#fake news
#DonTrumpJrwasright

A few, there was the Friends of Rachel Club and some other kinda whiny types, but the media apparatus wasn't in place to create things like the above goblina. Patrick Neville, one of the survivors, actually is currently sponsoring a bill in the CO state legislature to allow teachers to conceal carry on campuses.

>no tears or red eyes from crying
Goddamn you'd think they would at least put a little pepper in her eyes to make it more realistic or some shit

It's part of the feminist indoctrination. A long, well treated hair for a feminist is sign of internalised misogyny, or whatever the fuck that means.

In their defense if I think it's going to rain, I'll use eyedrops.

Don't blame bullying you nerd

>implying those are high school students.

They look mid 20s

Don't underestimate the power of retards in large numbers. I wouldn't be surprised if they actually DID manage to do that. Especially considering how much hysteria there is in the states right now.

Attention

what happens when one of those kids becomes the interviewer? theyre already becoming college professors